Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Do neutrals whine about all the items they don't have for twinking? Nope, they made a choice.

Same with what we had to do when we choose a side. You want to be clan, well live with what you got.

We got a french saying which says: "The grass is always greener in the neighbour's lawn."

Learn to find ways to do what omni do without all the items we got. It's all even more comforting and honourable to achieve the same thing, with less items at your disposition.

Be proud to achieve what you achieve with less, don't try to have the same stuff.

It sure eases twinking alot, but does it really mean you HAVE to get it as well?

What I tried ot point out was that there should be differences, otherwise, we can just say it's only the name that changes between the factions.

I stayed with the subject, I just gave my opinion, you don't like it, your problem. But don't tell people to read posts they actually read and comment.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

So where are the sleeves?

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    <snip>
    go away! This is a clan thread.. You all cried about our sleeves and got a set.. our turn!

PS Sleives yet? no? BAMP AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL WE HAVE THEM!

Do neutrals whine about all the items they don't have for twinking? Nope, they made a choice.

Same with what we had to do when we choose a side. You want to be clan, well live with what you got.

We got a french saying which says: "The grass is always greener in the neighbour's lawn."

Learn to find ways to do what omni do without all the items we got. It's all even more comforting and honourable to achieve the same thing, with less items at your disposition.

Be proud to achieve what you achieve with less, don't try to have the same stuff.

It sure eases twinking alot, but does it really mean you HAVE to get it as well?

What I tried ot point out was that there should be differences, otherwise, we can just say it's only the name that changes between the factions.

I stayed with the subject, I just gave my opinion, you don't like it, your problem. But don't tell people to read posts they actually read and comment.
    You are a n00b, omni whine got clan only sleeves, learn something, before you post this BS.

bump
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Where are my sleeves FC?????

bump for hackable(to remove faction req) stam sleeves.

You obviously posting without knowing much, originally, Clan got full auto version, omni strength/stam.

Then omni cried about it and got clan version too. They didn't 'live what what they got'.

Bump for Clan strength/stam version.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Bamp for zi sleeves

Clan strength/stam sleeves plz!

They aren't in 17.2 does that mean they gonna be in 17.3?

still not making it in the patch??

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    They aren't in 17.2 does that mean they gonna be in 17.3?
    qft
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

No sleeves for j00 >.<

You can even take away ouer AR/FA sleaves (as long as i get to sell mine first ^.^)
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast