Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    You mean the ones that are the same as microkinetic sleeves at QL300 but don't drop in QL300?
    Stop whining and go farm some...
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

You mean the ones that are the same as microkinetic sleeves at QL300 but don't drop in QL300?
    There's no making you happy eh? Since this post has started you have gotten:

1. Bracers +20 str/stam
    2. pants +22 str/stam
    3. Global research +25 str/stam once it's done
    4. Lya sleeves, +14 str/stam at QL 200, pair
    5. NCU +6 str/stam

Now that gives you a grand total of 101 stam/str, and you are still grumpy over 12 stam/str difference? Spoiled much?
    Last edited by deniska; Oct 28th, 2007 at 14:45:52.

What happens when Halloween is over you nob?

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    Then you still have over a month of time to serve santa claus a decent milkshake for some phatz.

Maybe all profs wish lists will be granted by santa Sil.
    *Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum*

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post

1. Bracers +20 str/stam
    2. pants +22 str/stam
    5. NCU +6 str/stam

Now that gives you a grand total of 101 stam/str, and you are still grumpy over 12 stam/str difference? Spoiled much?
    And if you want them for a tl4-5 toon? That most of that gone, and Lya isn't tradeable, what if we roll a toon today, never farm Lya in time for it, and eve if you did, would be the lowest of QLs.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    You come back to the forum and whine, ofc
    Or maybe use all the new stuff, which will probably be enough to equip anything up to 300 symbs anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    And if you want them for a tl4-5 toon? That most of that gone, and Lya isn't tradeable, what if we roll a toon today, never farm Lya in time for it, and eve if you did, would be the lowest of QLs.
    Switch omni, use sleeves, switch clan.

1. Bracers +20 str/stam
    2. pants +22 str/stam
    5. NCU +6 str/stam

I'm one of the few clanners who think microkinetic sleeves should belong to the Omnis, just to vary the loot tables.

Calm down, sparky - I was pointing out the flaw in your logic, not demanding ubar ph4tz. The item you reccomended people get simply does not exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Calm down, sparky - I was pointing out the flaw in your logic, not demanding ubar ph4tz. The item you reccomended people get simply does not exist.
    There will always be a young genius pointing out flaws in someone logics without even understanding what's written in his post. It doesn't disturb a young genius there was no mention of QL 300 in my post, he will add it anyways to find a horrible flaw in my logic!

Just to remove all doubts and get rid of horrible flaws in my logic I've spent a few minutes reworking my twinking sets from 1.5 years ago when I twinked my opi MA on 260-270 symbs. Back then I was barely able to equip 260 inf chest. With all the new stuff I've ended up with 1290+ stam 1300+ str, that's with empty chest symb slot.

So once again, with nowdays reality noone needs those sleeves, if even opi MA can twink on QL 300 inf chest, which was always considered impossible, those sleeves are simply obsolete.

I don't even wanna think how easy it is now for solis to twink, especially soli docs. Im quite sure soli doc can equip full set of QL 300 symbs without a burden. Heck even always impossible 280 brain for trox enfos is now piece a cake and with some effort and contracts even 290 may go in. For most classes even QL 310 symbs would go in, if they existed ofcourse.

The point of this is that twinking on end game gear, and especially symbs, which were always considered the most hard and time consuming, has been dumbed down to trivial task, doable by just about everybody. In such a circumstances I really doubt this post has any point to continue.
    Last edited by deniska; Oct 29th, 2007 at 09:28:09.

Where is omni arbalest?
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Where is omni arbalest?
    Waaaaaait... didn't omnis always have a unique omni ability of flinging poo?

Deniska pwns as usual
    Close the thread!
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

There will always be a young genius pointing out flaws in someone logics without even understanding what's written in his post. It doesn't disturb a young genius there was no mention of QL 300 in my post, he will add it anyways to find a horrible flaw in my logic!
    I infered that you meant Ql300 Lya's because it's the only thing that buffs the same as microkinetic sleeves. If you meant to say, "go grab some Lya's, eat your +16 to stam/strength and like it," that's a different matter entirely. Although it's a matter that doesn't make you a very clear communicator.

Where does it say that ql 300 sleeves doesn't drop? I have personally seen ql 300 Lya's armor drop - Was pants so nothing ubah, but it was ql 300.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

12stamina matters, bump for cloning omni sleeves! (lya ingame at all?)
    woofwoof!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    Only drops during Halloween and harder to get (?).
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba
    You can get your sleeves when neuts get 950hp tl4 tokenboards. Hp matters

Quote Originally Posted by drops View Post
    You can get your sleeves when neuts get 950hp tl4 tokenboards. Hp matters
    Yeah, but neuts don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda
    Yeah, but neuts don't.
    clams dont matter either so you can go suck an egg

Lol, lasa-l pe berinda in pace, e ca si cum te-ai certa cu moshul ala retardat care curata labu de chimie.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast