Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Lol.

I want you to listen to me weary carefully now.. Soldiers where NOT a top PvP profession, the best of us where average on there luckiest days..
    Dude lol.. dude don't tell me such things I never saw you in PvP pre LE so don't throw such affirmations.Soldiers were in the top PvP professions....I'd say like somewhere in top 4 Agents , advs , keepers and soldiers...."average" c'mon now lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cox View Post
    I only use the Shark for pvp, and Ofab for pvm. It is not overpowered at all. If a 210 can land a good full auto on you everytime, that just means you're gimp... end of story. There are people who I can't land Full auto on at all (good setups).
    Yes me and all the the evade profession suddenly turned nubs,Jaro deleted his MA cause he got bored of being capped with FA and bursts (and damn jaro had an insane setup),avon stopped playing his MA cause of same thing,odd's(I hate him but still in order to prove my point I'll use him ) got wtf capped by prima with both FA and burst,and this things are not lucky FAs/Bursts this are happening on daily basis,this are just few examples that come to my mind,for more you're welcomed to read MA and Shade forums,where people with insane def setup get FA capped ,cause obvious from your point of view,they are nubs.

Bump for clam sleeves.

hehe 210 should not be able to cap FA/burst on end MA/shade atleast not without mongo rage, seen guys in bellum doing that which is kinda sad.

Bump for sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Stabber View Post
    Yes me and all the the evade profession suddenly turned nubs,Jaro deleted his MA cause he got bored of being capped with FA and bursts (and damn jaro had an insane setup),avon stopped playing his MA cause of same thing.......
    Deniska ended playing because of exactly this reason. And he's the ONLY one MA I know who successfully tanked TNH in 13 people pande raid without docs.

With current 'improvement' line of AO, MA's should receive 1 full IPR and 1 'Reset profession' point at lvl 200.

And... bump for sleeves ofc!
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Bump today!
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

hrm, this needs a bump...
    ximikoly (lvl 216/21 soli soldier)
    lilterror (lvl 220/17 opi shade)
    -
    xxx: mommy, what's a shade?
    xxx: i don't know, dear, but i don't want you talking to it.

bump for either sleeves or a general of tir ring

Just bump.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

No no no no no no no no sleeves 4 u...

Anti bump ^.^

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds. <.<
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

my sig link is the omni 5page sleeve whine thread btw... fc h8!
    woofwoof!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    my sig link is the omni 5page sleeve whine thread btw... fc h8!
    hehe.. funny memories:

on that note... and if you read that thread, the reason the AR/FA sleeves were given to both sides at that time was because of a high volume of people switching sides to achieve optimal performance.. and at a time when 1000 Attack Rating was pretty good... +72 to attack rating was awesome, especially since there was no nerf to Attack Rating over 1000 at that time.

I can remember logging in and to see someone I knew clan... and OMG they changed clan? Nope, they are just staying logged in 24-7 and changed sides just long enough to get the AR/FA sleeves on.

Anyhow, that's another story from another time.. the +22 str/stam sleeves aren't game breaking and it wouldn't matter to me if both sides had them or neither...

Just make sure they occupy the same loot spot as the FA/AR sleeves do, just like the omni ones... the watered down drop rates suck

so clan problems doesnt matter compared to omni ones? (take a small look on sb+orb bomb threads to confirm that)

these sleeves did matter to me before FC flooded us with new twink items... (and I did have rare items like tara implant, pande items, ql300temp implants and so on)

This was one of the reasons I deleted my main (sb/NW status was main reason, this was just another drop)...
    Last edited by Jaroba; Jun 26th, 2007 at 21:29:54.
    woofwoof!

Bump for clans

Last anti bump and

No Sleeves For You!

Before my account freezes due to lack of payment.. il be back in a few days tho
    Messiah has spoken.

sleeves or ring please :d
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Last anti bump and

No Sleeves For You!

Before my account freezes due to lack of payment.. il be back in a few days tho
    Bump while he's not here! ;D

Come back man.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsix View Post
    Bump while he's not here! ;D

Come back man.
    Cool the transaction just went threw... Magic fingers baby.. Magic fingers (aka, called mom and asked her to send some cash.. =P)

De-bump =P
    Messiah has spoken.

bump for sleeves
    -

bump
    -

Bump for sleeves

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast