Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Quote Originally Posted by HakKu View Post
    And about the alb stuff, no way a ranged prof. or better yet solja's should be able to solo it. Only alb stuff sells these day, and seeing that inactive bracer's sells for 400m+ is so retarded, or ie. the full masterpiece bracer for 900m+.
    Oh, so only melee professions should be able to solo it?

Well, for a small brief, only reason it made range professions able to solo is because of that stupid 12-20k AoE Nuke(9-12k on some professions). If that was gone, and an actual challenge was brought to play, then it would be a different story, but that is deserved for another topic, as the one discussed on hand is about the micro-sleeves.
    Last edited by Spartanx; Jun 19th, 2007 at 21:57:08.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

How about noone should be able to solo a team instance and leave it at that.

Back to topic plz.

Bump!!!

Bump for identical sleeves, or even make the clan version a bit better for a laugh
    Publicenemy1 - 220/23/69 Trader - General of Infinity
    Publickeep1 - 220/22/70 Keeper - Gimp of Infinity

First person to not care what he was first at.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx View Post
    Oh, so only melee professions should be able to solo it?

Well, for a small brief, only reason it made range professions able to solo is because of that stupid 12-20k AoE Nuke(9-12k on some professions). If that was gone, and an actual challenge was brought to play, then it would be a different story, but that is deserved for another topic, as the one discussed on hand is about the micro-sleeves.
    Erm that didn't come out right, was supposed to be no one should be able to solo it, and by that i mean if melee cant solo it ranged shouldn't either and reverse, and sorry for hijacking the sleeve thread, was so pissed of that day and im still on lft for alb which seems to fail more and more... nvm forget about that and bump for sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by HakKu View Post
    Erm that didn't come out right, was supposed to be no one should be able to solo it, and by that i mean if melee cant solo it ranged shouldn't either and reverse, and sorry for hijacking the sleeve thread, was so pissed of that day and im still on lft for alb which seems to fail more and more... nvm forget about that and bump for sleeves
    ah, okay. guess it was a bit of missunderstanding on my part too.

well, lets focus alba for a new thread and lets work on getting the uber sleeves(my idea is for DB to drop them in 17.5 )
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

wtb sleeves
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

want mine for free for waiting all these years

Oh and bump. Can´t forget that bump. Never forget BUMP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Omni and Clan shuld be balanced, yes but they shuldent have the same stuff, period..
    Which is why omni should not have gotten their version of kaehler sleeves in the first place :P

I love that double standard
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Which is why omni should not have gotten their version of kaehler sleeves in the first place :P

I love that double standard
    Oh yes.. Know what? I'm not one of the guys that pushed for omni AR/FA sleeves, Sure i use them but... I could live with them being removed (preferably just make em stop dropping so i can sell mine really expensive =P) ^.^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

It doesn't matter who can live with what.

would you like seing burden as To Wear: side==clan? For me, personally, it will be unfair.

gief clan micro-sleeves.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Quote Originally Posted by Elsix View Post
    It doesn't matter who can live with what.

would you like seing burden as To Wear: side==clan? For me, personally, it will be unfair.

gief clan micro-sleeves.
    As long as you don't get micro sleeves and we get RBP side==Omni i can live with it...
    Messiah has spoken.

Bump for the sleeves and bump for giefing ring which has not omni tag and borrow reflect special ^^

Up we go for clammers and their sleeves.

C: Shark is not overpowered in ether PvM OR PvP..
    You really,and really have no idea what you're talking about....I have about 20 screen when sols under 220 with NO AI ARMORS! and with shark capped me with FA and did 3,2k bursts on be while I was having BOTH evades up,that's almost 4k Def (well like 3,8k now).
    But back on track...bump for clan sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Stabber View Post
    You really,and really have no idea what you're talking about....I have about 20 screen when sols under 220 with NO AI ARMORS! and with shark capped me with FA and did 3,2k bursts on be while I was having BOTH evades up,that's almost 4k Def (well like 3,8k now).
    But back on track...bump for clan sleeves.
    Difference is that at 220 they still wont be better then that.. After 6 months of dumbing down PvP you can no longer improve above average, just that soldiers reach there peak earlier then outers do (used to be the outer way around, remember?)
    Messiah has spoken.

Difference is that at 220 they still wont be better then that.. After 6 months of dumbing down PvP you can no longer improve above average, just that soldiers reach there peak earlier then outers do (used to be the outer way around, remember?)
    Ye but that wasn't my point my point was that the gun is overpowered.It was a add that wasn't needed,soldier was already a top PvP profession before LE,and for the evade class,soldiers,hand in hand with agents,were the biggest thread,this weapon was not needed and for sure it DOES NOT BALANCE things.
    Last edited by Sir_Stabber; Jun 21st, 2007 at 20:14:21.

bump for general of tir rings, +30 all abilities and not unique and of course clan only
    AoC vs WoW

Playing trader with this

Traders asking for love is like fixers asking for a better meep nano

Ye but that wasn't my point my point was that the gun is overpowered.It was a add that wasn't needed,soldier was already a top PvP profession before LE,and for the evade class,soldiers,hand in hand with agents,were the biggest thread,this weapon was not needed and for sure it DOES NOT BALANCE things.
    Lol.

I want you to listen to me weary carefully now.. Soldiers where NOT a top PvP profession, the best of us where average on there luckiest days..

Is the D-shark over powered in the hands of a 220 soldier? No, should it be caped at level from 219? yes... But lets not forget that even if 210s can use it they wont be 210 for more then max another month or 2... After 1 month they will be at least 215ish and after another they will be 220.. And that is if they take it slow... Its not like people twink out and stay at 210.. 210 is a invalid level when your discussing high level PvP, why? No twinks etc.. 220 is the only thing you look at cues above 165 thats the only level people stop to twink.. Lol without the shark soldiers would be completely useless in PvP now <.< Sure not many would cry if you needed 2k FA to cap it but.. Its damn nice to know that you will cap it when you can get it on.. But yeah.. culd always push for a higher level cap...

And to once again get back on topic...

If you get Micro sleeves i want Rome (Tir) rings ^.^ And a arbalast.. Tall ya what.. Trade ya the tir rings for micro sleeves and arbalast for Gunship but the other way around and we get someone thats really equal cues you got some phats and we got some phats but the other way around.. Oh right then where back to what we got today..
    Messiah has spoken.

Sleeeeeeeeves pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

LoL?

Ye but that wasn't my point my point was that the gun is overpowered.It was a add that wasn't needed.
    That gun is the reason why I didn't reset to pistols just as every soldier did.

I only use the Shark for pvp, and Ofab for pvm. It is not overpowered at all. If a 210 can land a good full auto on you everytime, that just means you're gimp... end of story. There are people who I can't land Full auto on at all (good setups).

soldier was already a top PvP profession before LE,and for the evade class,soldiers,hand in hand with agents,were the biggest thread,this weapon was not needed and for sure it DOES NOT BALANCE things.

Okay, so you want to talk about Balance? FC has borked things so bad that they dug a hole that they can't get out of. You want to know what’s funny, everyone over looks the fact that most of the ranged ofab weapons have a exceptional min damage, and are equipped with Aimshot. Soldiers get an Assault rifle that makes people not want to go pistols anymore, and people bitch about it.

Don't point the finger at soldiers; point the finger at research which allowed almost every profession's attack rating to sky rocket.

I think the gun was needed because soldiers waited for a LONG time for another assault rifle, but didn't get it. Everyone got sick of the pern. blaster (using it from lvl 25-220), and a change was needed. This was the answer to all soldiers that waited very patiently for another Assault Rifle, and didn't waste their IP resets.

It would finally put the nail in the coffin for pistol soldiers.

EDIT: Yeah... sleeves pls ;p
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast