Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Teh bamp!
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Bump
    Publicenemy1 - 220/23/69 Trader - General of Infinity
    Publickeep1 - 220/22/70 Keeper - Gimp of Infinity

First person to not care what he was first at.

Bumpeth

And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Dunno where your clan ones are, but my Omni ones are stored in my Gunship.
    :thumbsup:

As for the rest of ya.. NO FREAKING SLEEVES FOR YOU! =p
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

aww dont be so cruel, we just want our sleeves ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Graviuz View Post
    aww dont be so cruel, we just want our sleeves ^^
    But you aint getting them ^.^
    Messiah has spoken.

Aww, almost off the first page.

Bumpelibump.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    But you aint getting them ^.^
    No icecream for yooo :P

No second page for this, first page.

bump
    ximikoly (lvl 216/21 soli soldier)
    lilterror (lvl 220/17 opi shade)
    -
    xxx: mommy, what's a shade?
    xxx: i don't know, dear, but i don't want you talking to it.

put in as new dust brigade phatz?
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Hmm.... nice idea. Dust Brigade always had best RK stuff, be it NCU's, armours.. why not this time?
    BUMP.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Bump.. This game fails so much atm, be it the sleeves or the omni SB. And now that ranged prof. solo alb makes me sick, pps been on /lft for 5h+ and no team yet.

PS. Ofab shark is overpowered (both in pvm and pvp)...

Quote Originally Posted by HakKu View Post
    Bump.. This game fails so much atm, be it the sleeves or the omni SB. And now that ranged prof. solo alb makes me sick, pps been on /lft for 5h+ and no team yet.

PS. Ofab shark is overpowered (both in pvm and pvp)...
    Lets just clear this one out before getting back on topic..
    A: Yes agreed, clan SB should remove omni SB root..

B: Ranged prof´s soloing alb aint a bad thing, its the only place we (or atleast soldiers actually can compare or even go beyond Advys, keepers, Ma´s, shades, crats, engi´s, fixers etc when it comes to soloing.. Every other place in the game Melee is better at soloing.. No dont whine more about it.. Its a fact.. And its only fair to allow soldiers to have a place where they can solo also after being so far behind when it comes to soloing sense SL release.. Thers not one valid argument here exept "Waaaaaaaaaaaaah i used to be able to solo everywhere and soldiers culdent but now theres a place where soldiers can solo and i cant whine whine whine whine"
    Don´t like staying on lft for ages? Well never roll a MP or Trader then.. They have it that way.. ALWAYS.. You got it on one PF...

C: Shark is not overpowered in ether PvM OR PvP..
    In PvM it dose the same if not slightly less dmg then The old JPGPP/SMG combo
    In PvP it now with 30% caps dose almost the same dmg on burst and FA as SRPB (Superior rebuilt perennium blaster) but is way slower the swap.. Even if being slightly better that comes from soldiers getting a huge defense nerf.. Also it appears to be overpowered thanks to the absorb nerf.. Only valid argument here is "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a soldier did more dmg on me then anyone else that attacked me when 20 people alphad me at once and he got my title! Whine whine whine whine whine!"

Now then lets get back on topic and save the soldier whines to soldier forum shall we? (No i really dont care if you are a MP/Trader of if you think something else then me becouse you used to be a uber advy that now aint better then everyone else on everything.. Its not a discussion for this thread in anyway atall..)

No... Sleeves.. For.. Clanners.. unless.. there +20 instead of +22 like omni.. That i could live with.. as long as ours are slightly better..
    Messiah has spoken.

you know.... after 20+ pages, I'll live with +20 too.
    You're right from RP'ing point of view.
    Let's wait for Dust Brigade camp. They're known as having best stuff on RK. Maybe there will be +25 sleeves for everyone?
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Bumpy (I don't wanna give up)

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Lets just clear this one out before getting back on topic..
    A: Yes agreed, clan SB should remove omni SB root..

B: Ranged prof´s soloing alb aint a bad thing, its the only place we (or atleast soldiers actually can compare or even go beyond Advys, keepers, Ma´s, shades, crats, engi´s, fixers etc when it comes to soloing.. Every other place in the game Melee is better at soloing.. No dont whine more about it.. Its a fact.. And its only fair to allow soldiers to have a place where they can solo also after being so far behind when it comes to soloing sense SL release.. Thers not one valid argument here exept "Waaaaaaaaaaaaah i used to be able to solo everywhere and soldiers culdent but now theres a place where soldiers can solo and i cant whine whine whine whine"
    Don´t like staying on lft for ages? Well never roll a MP or Trader then.. They have it that way.. ALWAYS.. You got it on one PF...

C: Shark is not overpowered in ether PvM OR PvP..
    In PvM it dose the same if not slightly less dmg then The old JPGPP/SMG combo
    In PvP it now with 30% caps dose almost the same dmg on burst and FA as SRPB (Superior rebuilt perennium blaster) but is way slower the swap.. Even if being slightly better that comes from soldiers getting a huge defense nerf.. Also it appears to be overpowered thanks to the absorb nerf.. Only valid argument here is "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a soldier did more dmg on me then anyone else that attacked me when 20 people alphad me at once and he got my title! Whine whine whine whine whine!"

Now then lets get back on topic and save the soldier whines to soldier forum shall we? (No i really dont care if you are a MP/Trader of if you think something else then me becouse you used to be a uber advy that now aint better then everyone else on everything.. Its not a discussion for this thread in anyway atall..)

No... Sleeves.. For.. Clanners.. unless.. there +20 instead of +22 like omni.. That i could live with.. as long as ours are slightly better..
    I've seen 210 soldiers equipping dshark, and having absolutly no ai armor with azure's, and capping all specials that's where it's OP. And about the alb stuff, no way a ranged prof. or better yet solja's should be able to solo it. Only alb stuff sells these day, and seeing that inactive bracer's sells for 400m+ is so retarded, or ie. the full masterpiece bracer for 900m+. Make the game even for everyone, give clan the sleeves make the clan soli sb break roots.

Quote Originally Posted by HakKu View Post
    I've seen 210 soldiers equipping dshark, and having absolutly no ai armor with azure's, and capping all specials that's where it's OP. And about the alb stuff, no way a ranged prof. or better yet solja's should be able to solo it. Only alb stuff sells these day, and seeing that inactive bracer's sells for 400m+ is so retarded, or ie. the full masterpiece bracer for 900m+. Make the game even for everyone, give clan the sleeves make the clan soli sb break roots.
    *yawns* Yes lets just forget the 2.5 years where advys, doc´s and MAs dominated the inferno dynas that soldiers culdent even hope to tutch where some of it sold for several bill... Yes... pleas... lets pretend that never happend... Lets cry abit becouse they cant solo valuble stuff today... But someone else can..

Once agian.. j00 may have.. Nerfed micro sleves, i have so far sugested that you get Agi/Sense sleves, +20 Str/stam sleeves etc etc, Wake up and realise that theres SUPOSED to be a diffrence betwen the sides, Omni and Clan shuld be balanced, yes but they shuldent have the same stuff, period.. Sometimes i think that OFAB stuff has made people spoild, tbh OFAB is a horrible set when it comes to re-inforcing the "We and them" attitude that´s NEEDED in a game where the 2 sides are suposed to be at war with eachuter, Yes we learn everyday IRL that such thinking is horrible and that everyone shuld be thouth of as friends and equals, but when it comes to a game like AO with a deep story bound conflict between 2 sides such thinking has no place atall... When a Omni citizen looks at a rebel clan he shuld think "Omg what a discusting parasite i want to kill him NOW! **** terrorist!" and it shuld be the outher way around also...
    What ofab dose is saying "Oh look where all the same lets all run away and play my little pony and the runnaway rainbow and then maby some world of fantasy farries! Yay! Group hug!" and frankly.. It dusgusts me..

Again.. Everyone beeing equal IRL, having the same rights etc is all grea n cuddly n stuff and its something alot more people shuld understand and that i fully suport.. But it has no place in the war torn world of Anarchy Online...
    Last edited by Rktim; Jun 19th, 2007 at 15:03:52.
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast