Page 1 of 37 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Unhappy Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

This has probably been discussed before, but since it hasnt been changed i'll take it up again.

Omni have the Frederickson Micro-kinetic Sleeves which are excellent items for buffing strength and stamina. Why does clan not have equivalent sleeves? We a got the Aussalt Rifle and Full Auto buffing sleeves yes, but omni have those too. With omni also having the omni-tek gunship, though rare drop, they can buff way more strength (and stamina) than clan can.

I dont see why omni should be favoured this way. These sleeves have a major impact on what symbiants (among other things) one can get on at certain (and endgame) levels.

Give clans Micro sleeves (call them Macro sleeves? ) will you FC?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Darckon; Jan 18th, 2007 at 13:40:52.

Bamp for clan sleeves

If you're advanced twinker - go omni.
    Omnis have just a few advantages thanx to omni-tek superior technologies.
    To list it:
    1. Microkinetic sleeves
    2. Kinetic sleeves
    3. Gunship

And imo - it's unfair that clan scum that just digged themselves from dirt they're sleeping in can twink almost as much as supplied with advanced technologies omnis.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    And imo - it's unfair that clan scum that just digged themselves from dirt they're sleeping in can twink almost as much as supplied with advanced technologies omnis.
    Roleplaying that way

not everybody is below 200 and can find a app form AND is willing to nerf their faction....

bump for cool idea, although I doubt FC comes to this corner anymore (or even the forum room?)
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

((nat a bump as much as a discussion reply))

forgive me a moment...

*takes a breath*

Rubi-ka is an mmoRPG class of planet, if you want a ffa everything is equal fragfest planet go buy an ICC shuttle ticket to that rotating ring called Halo. Omni-Tek has the benefit of funds and established research facilities, they are admittedly 'established' for dominance, while we the clans struggle to topple the corporation with stolen, illegal, jerry-rigged technology that does not always come with a barcode, serial number or a manufactures warranty. ((OT should have slightly more benefits than clan... its like saying that thai rebels should have shinny new ballistic missiles and fresh out of the wrapper kevlar armor :P Im a clanner and low tech FTW! let OT spend time reading the instructions... we will be already launching bottle rocket scuds at them for an hour before they are done with page 2 LOL))
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    Rubi-ka is an mmoRPG class of planet, if you want a ffa everything is equal fragfest planet go buy an ICC shuttle ticket to that rotating ring called Halo. Omni-Tek has the benefit of funds and established research facilities, they are admittedly 'established' for dominance, while we the clans struggle to topple the corporation with stolen, illegal, jerry-rigged technology that does not always come with a barcode, serial number or a manufactures warranty. ((OT should have slightly more benefits than clan... its like saying that thai rebels should have shinny new ballistic missiles and fresh out of the wrapper kevlar armor :P Im a clanner and low tech FTW! let OT spend time reading the instructions... we will be already launching bottle rocket scuds at them for an hour before they are done with page 2 LOL))
    well, then we'd have a different version that's slightly er, um....inferior in a RP sense (rags for sleeves)....
    clans have scientists too....I think....
    but yeah, this and the gunship is like the only major differences (bleh, afaik) that separates clan from omni...
    well, I guess we'd also have to make the unionist omni-usable as well :/
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Omnis have just a few advantages thanx to omni-tek superior technologies.
    To list it:
    1. Microkinetic sleeves
    2. Kinetic sleeves
    3. Gunship

Actually, at first the only advantage omni had were the Microkinetic sleeves.

Clan had the AR/FA sleeves at first, then omni soldiers whined and complained until they got their own version.

The Carrier Craft gives the same STR mod as a gunship and was available in any vehicle shop at launch. The reason for the STR mod was because at the time, it was funcom's intention to make STR affect how much you could carry. Items have weight and if you had too much, you would lose runspeed. I once found a refrigerator in a mission back in 2001 when I was level 5 or 6, and having it in my inv gave me -300 runspeed but I wanted it for my apartment so bad that I walked from the crater farm all the way back to Tir :P. Around the same time FC gave up on getting that system working, they also removed the Carrier craft from the shops.
    Last edited by Rak; Jan 18th, 2007 at 15:03:40.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Darckon View Post
    I dont see why omni should be favoured this way. These sleeves have a major impact on what symbiants (among other things) one can get on at certain (and endgame) levels.

Give clans Micro sleeves (call them Macro sleeves? ) will you FC?

Thank you.
    I agree, but...

You should work a bit harder to get it, IMO.

Maybe some item that will allow clamms to hack the regular sleeves. Some Urkhart class mob, or something even harder than that should keep it in it's belly.

P.S.
    And, yeah, it should make them nodrop. Kekeke.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

PS: After this amount of time with the clans having nothing... don't you think we could have OMAGAWD "stolen and reverse engineered" a set? Hmm? ^_~

WTB Sleeves for Clans!

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Actually, at first the only advantage omni had were the Microkinetic sleeves.

Clan had the AR/FA sleeves at first, then omni soldiers whined and complained until they got their own version.
    I heard this as well, but didnt bring it up since i didnt know for sure if it was true or not, i guess it was true then.

I am not all into the RP thingie here, but if u speak of technology, it has the tendency to spread very fast, when the US got the bomb it didnt take long before the USSR had i to too, now most big powers has it.....

And what a fun game it would be (especially for the RP's) if all became omni, because they have the best equip.
    If we get sleeves you'll still have gunship.

For the RPers we could always hmm maybe make it the "spoils of a good operation" like one of the few we have had in recent days.. We broke into Omni Research labs.. prisons all kinsda stuff.. Maybe.. just Maybe.. the RPers could be thanked for once by non RPers

Wouldn't it be more fun if there were actually more of these items? So a greater difference in what Clans and Omni-tek(and neuts) had available of items to show that they are actually different.

just having them atm regardless of variation would be fine by me....

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    The Carrier Craft gives the same STR mod as a gunship and was available in any vehicle shop at launch. The reason for the STR mod was because at the time, it was funcom's intention to make STR affect how much you could carry. Items have weight and if you had too much, you would lose runspeed. I once found a refrigerator in a mission back in 2001 when I was level 5 or 6, and having it in my inv gave me -300 runspeed but I wanted it for my apartment so bad that I walked from the crater farm all the way back to Tir :P. Around the same time FC gave up on getting that system working, they also removed the Carrier craft from the shops.
    Hehe nice one, I can picture a level 5 toon struggling his way to Tir with a fridge on his back running this slow.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Nah, if there will be 1 item out of reach for any faction - you'll hear endless gimme-gimme...
    Look how neutrals are silent now with Ofab that is "only bit advanced version of t3" for sided people.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

omg you mean FC didn't add OFAB specifically to give Neutrals T3?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyfon View Post
    So .. haven´t clan whined enough to get their own STR/STA sleeves then ? Or FC just not caring...
    well, if it was true that omni got the FA/AR sleeves because they were whining...maybe whining works! *cough*
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Page 1 of 37 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast