Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadowland Manipulation

Shadowland Manipulation

Although i dont understand the Work "manipulation" very well i think it means something like this The Shadowlands is a diffrent dimension maby it should act like one. what do i mean by manipulation well i dont mean the land itself but the players who play in it. Adventurers for example They have Leet form which has a shadowland counterpart namely the Shadowleet maby using that nano in shadow land could turn u into one with maby a few diffrent adds. The Wolf Also could turn into a Mortigg or something similar and the Reet could be Tempurus. Ect.

o0o0 reet would turn you into your factions equivalent bird... I like it.

Good suggestion
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    o0o0 reet would turn you into your factions equivalent bird... I like it.

Good suggestion
    And in case of neutrals, would it be a flying yuttos? :P

Bump for "Calias Form: The Suir". Or Molokh.
    Kirke Issica Rafael, chief ninjal33ter of Omlety, nano uber advy.
    Lady Gniewica, nano PVP trader.
    Seppun Rumiko Sama, nano s10 crat.
    Tradycja Konwencja Technokracja, nano firstchar NT.
    Wojownicza Kruszynka Zaglady, nano mongo4life enfo.
    Nano shade of doom still pending.

Omlety, jedyna polska organizacja na RK2 po stronie Omni, rekrutują! Zapraszamy na forum.
    ...and yeah, OmniTek protects.

Neutrals use guardian faction, so it would turn you into a mini LOTV
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Neutrals use guardian faction, so it would turn you into a mini LOTV

And I thought that LOTV is the *opposite* of Guardian Faction. Like you're omni, your bird is the fire one, being clan, you get the white one. You know, that ones that makes your faction drop, not rise

So neutrals could be flying yuttos or mini-ergo heads, but not LOTV or hecklers, as they are the enemy. Sorry, no dragon for you
    Kirke Issica Rafael, chief ninjal33ter of Omlety, nano uber advy.
    Lady Gniewica, nano PVP trader.
    Seppun Rumiko Sama, nano s10 crat.
    Tradycja Konwencja Technokracja, nano firstchar NT.
    Wojownicza Kruszynka Zaglady, nano mongo4life enfo.
    Nano shade of doom still pending.

Omlety, jedyna polska organizacja na RK2 po stronie Omni, rekrutują! Zapraszamy na forum.
    ...and yeah, OmniTek protects.

I was just trying to get their hopes up

bump for cool idea....
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

In case of Being Nuetral It would be possible just reet.

Quote Originally Posted by Issica View Post
    And I thought that LOTV is the *opposite* of Guardian Faction. Like you're omni, your bird is the fire one, being clan, you get the white one. You know, that ones that makes your faction drop, not rise

So neutrals could be flying yuttos or mini-ergo heads, but not LOTV or hecklers, as they are the enemy. Sorry, no dragon for you
    Mini Ergo heads! Yes!

But that will happen when Yuttos fly.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

Great idea, should have been in at SL launch. Makes perfect sense.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

It would just be simpler to change to whatever bird type you have more faction in

bump for molokh morphs.
    indoors.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I like the idea.. What about a 10 second little offence mod for being the first to attack or for sneak attack.. like a "suprise attack" type thing
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

I like this idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteshade View Post
    I like the idea.. What about a 10 second little offence mod for being the first to attack or for sneak attack.. like a "suprise attack" type thing
    only in Eremite form
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

This... this thread is over a year old wtf?

necro FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

I'm always a sukker for a good necro
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

It's still a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast