Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Make ofab armor/weapons leveling: good idea?

I support being able to level OFAB stuffs since it's nodrop anyways. It makes sense to have it 'consume' VP as you level it through some process, tradeskill perhaps or a machine?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

neat idea
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    neat idea
    I just picked up a clump QL 115. If you can use it on QL 300 then why even bother? If the clump is at least QL 45 then you can use it on any...and it doesn't upgrade. Look at the stats at 300, they definitely aren't impressive. This is good gear, and it isn't for froobs.

I wish they would allow this to upgrade, even tier sets can be annoying and time consuming! Funcom, if you must then nerf the stats a bit! But please, allow this to be based on leveling up.

Drop the stats, allow it to be upgrade-able, and get more people interested? WIN-WIN!

EDIT: Also consider changing something around to where OFAB has like 3 tiers or levels to be upgraded. Making BS as much if not more important!

EDIT 2: Another possibility being having customizable stats on OFAB. The user can chose what they gain, but at what cost? Add some creativity + people can actually have a larger reason to use OFAB as an alternative when switching from PVM <--> PVP.
    Last edited by tharss; Sep 13th, 2009 at 16:22:08.

I don't understand this idea.

What are the major benefits of having leveling ofab?

Are you saying that it should cost 12k vp to level your item from level 25 to 300, or are you saying it should cost 12k VP for the upgrade from 275>300 ?
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Beat you too the thought process by a fortnight :P

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=476196

Quote Originally Posted by Zx9256 View Post
    Best idea on this I've seen so far.

Yes to leveling ofabs with a VP cost.
    /signed
    "If your not strong enough to accept the truth, you're already dead. You just don't know it yet."

220 MP - Darkmoch
    150 Sol - Javanated
    100 Enfo - JavaJava
    60 Enfo - Darkfears
    1** MA - Darkfu - <3
    & more failed projects than I'd care to admit!

Ofab was ment for lesser advanced players so upgraded armor/weapon should be easier available at least.

At low levels specificly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234