Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTS QL 260 Sparkling Scimitar of Spetses

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyshel View Post
    ill bid 7bil is that good enough
    no thats not good enough at all! the other guys have bids around 9b atm...and your chances would increase dramaticly if you actually specified what items you would like to offer...because if its only credits...then i wont sell ya unless you are prepared to trust me to the extent where you give me all creds before i give you this wonderful sword.

and Rhomantik/Medes...you both are around the same price, it appears one of you two will have to bid more :/ (or both!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhomantik View Post
    lol I don't think his bid is that much better than mine tbo

Both have CSS

both have GOC x 2

I offered 1.5 bil to his 1 bil

CC boots and Dchest are pretty even give or take 100 mil in market value

my RBP vs CC are a wash

So that leaves ELLTS is all! Don't know what they are worth but I know the value has gone down drastically.

I'll throw in 2 lower level ELLTS to my original offer think one is 125ish and the other is a tad lower. Good for twinks

Plus RBP is Sexah!!

CC is going for 700m/piece sometimes.. rbp 2.6 if you're lucky.. 7x700m = 4.9b, or at least 4.2b if 600m/piece for quick sales =]
    Bourbons - 220 agent
    Chunkyflunks - 160
    Lill1337 - 161 adv
    irishdoc - 165 doc
    ball2 - 200 nt
    ..a few others

Quote Originally Posted by irishdoc View Post
    CC is going for 700m/piece sometimes.. rbp 2.6 if you're lucky.. 7x700m = 4.9b, or at least 4.2b if 600m/piece for quick sales =]
    since when does CC go for 700m? pretty sure all 300 CC i seen has sold for 500m +/- 50

wanna find buyer for ql 300 cc set 600/piece quick trade:P
    I am the one and only! You cant take that away from me!

Full set CSS - 425 x 7 = 2975
    RBP = 2400
    GOC x 2 = 650
    1.5 bil = 1500
    CC boots = 500

Total: 8025

300cc set - 500 x 7 = 3500
    300ss set - 425 x 7 = 2975
    ELLTS (If QL200) = 750
    GoC x 2 = 650
    Dchest = 550
    1B = 1000

Total: 9425

Based on some recent prices I've seen...
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

RBP can easily bring closer to 3 bil
    Lower level LLTS have some value because they don't drop in game and they are still great for twinks
    I doubt if ELLTS will bring $750 now days

Anyway, I'll throw in...

300 CC gloves
    2 x Polychromatic pillows

And...I remain the only one of the two left that hasn't insulted you at any point!
    Last edited by Rhomantik; Jan 10th, 2007 at 21:03:43.
    Hoovnutts 220/24 Advent

Mrrightnow 220/10 Crat

General of Sentinels

I don't know about the rest or you but in Sentinels... we are darn proud of our Privates!

300 cc set x 2 ( 14 pieces )
    ELLTS ql 200
    2 x GoC
    Dchest
    1B

Good enough?

this is the biggest joke ive seen.

Don't be stupid and get over greedy.

Take one of the item offers before they both bail on you. 7b cash sounds nice but as mentioned way too much trust involved. The best offer that can be done in one trade should win, holding out for the other to bump his already insane offer is, well, insane

Quote Originally Posted by Warchawe View Post
    Amen

Wish I found that SCIMITAR!

better?
    Last edited by enforzaaa; Jan 11th, 2007 at 10:50:39.
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

...axe.... its a BLOODY SCIMITAR! It even SAYS IT IN THE NAME! NOOOB!

In fact. Tbh, this is a great item, easily worth what its going for.
    But please, the greed in this thread is sickening, stop trying to raise prices and just give it to one of them, I'd go with medes personally due to his LOOONG LOOONG time trying to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eridah View Post
    since when does CC go for 700m? pretty sure all 300 CC i seen has sold for 500m +/- 50
    yeah, 500m a few weeks ago.. this week prices skyrocketed since people realised no one is doing city raids, farmers can't get teams for them sinc everyone does AI mishes, and ground generals drop under ql 240 bots half the time for a 220 raid.. and the fact that it is only ground raids being done, production is down to about 1/4 just from that, not counting the amount of orgs that dont do raids regularly anymore.

i sold a piece for 750 yesterday, and look at the prices on forums, all 600m+ today ^^
    Bourbons - 220 agent
    Chunkyflunks - 160
    Lill1337 - 161 adv
    irishdoc - 165 doc
    ball2 - 200 nt
    ..a few others

think I heard FC was going to nerf it anyways..

opps to late they already did.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by irishdoc View Post
    yeah, 500m a few weeks ago.. this week prices skyrocketed since people realised no one is doing city raids, farmers can't get teams for them sinc everyone does AI mishes, and ground generals drop under ql 240 bots half the time for a 220 raid.. and the fact that it is only ground raids being done, production is down to about 1/4 just from that, not counting the amount of orgs that dont do raids regularly anymore.

i sold a piece for 750 yesterday, and look at the prices on forums, all 600m+ today ^^
    You only saying that since you're currently trying to sell one for a ridiculous price, doesn't add any credibility to whatever weird reasons you're trying to come up with "sudden" market inflation. There is NONE, let me break the news to you. People are buying and selling the armor for the usual +/- 50mil price, that's it.
    Now go advertise your hopeless sale elsewhere.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Eridah you should trade me, your lucky im being so generous, im giving almost 5% of my inventory for this damn scimitar. Feel special

Quote Originally Posted by Medes View Post
    Eridah you should trade me, your lucky im being so generous, im giving almost 5% of my inventory for this damn scimitar. Feel special

You should trade me because I would never say something like that.
    Hoovnutts 220/24 Advent

Mrrightnow 220/10 Crat

General of Sentinels

I don't know about the rest or you but in Sentinels... we are darn proud of our Privates!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    ...axe.... its a BLOODY SCIMITAR! It even SAYS IT IN THE NAME! NOOOB!

In fact. Tbh, this is a great item, easily worth what its going for.
    But please, the greed in this thread is sickening, stop trying to raise prices and just give it to one of them, I'd go with medes personally due to his LOOONG LOOONG time trying to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchawe View Post
    one of the posetive effects with jeallousy is that it can generate autobumps, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rewo View Post
    Don't be stupid and get over greedy.

Take one of the item offers before they both bail on you. 7b cash sounds nice but as mentioned way too much trust involved. The best offer that can be done in one trade should win, holding out for the other to bump his already insane offer is, well, insane
    there is currently 4 people offering +7b for this item, why should i sell it for 7b, that would be insane if anything? and see above

Quote Originally Posted by Medes View Post
    openly admiting to having 180B is openly admiting something EULA-breaking aswell...your silly attempts to downgrade this item aswell as bragging about your own AO cash does not increase your chances to actually get it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhomantik View Post
    You should trade me because I would never say something like that.
    actually that is a damn good reason.

Dont take my post personally or anything, i just wanted you to know this item is really the only thing I need to quit using the forums and my bank characters.

Please make a decision, i dont think someone without a comparable amount of items as me can afford to give up as much for such an item. That was the point of my last post, to show why i offer so much, its because i dont need the items / creds and can throw cash at you for a quik sale, the problem is- it wasnt quik and you seem to consider these sub-par bids seriously against my current bid.

Anyways, please come to a conclusion. You are giving up a TL5 twink for the ability to deck out 2 x 220 characters.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast