Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerf Fixers And Ma's Now!

Well...the fact is that MAs do outdamage everyone nowadays, over time that is. MAs always tank TARA the whole fight, cept when someone else get a lucky few crits and pull aggro for a few sec. MAs got their fix before they changed UVC.

Fixers grid armor do 0wn, a few days ago an omni fixer, no name , ran though about 30 claners at tara, no one manage to either root or hit him, neither on the way down, or when he run back up.

I'm not saying nerf anyone, no one likes nerfs, MAs and especially Fixers deserved their fix. But the game do need some serious balance between profs (and mobs). And the way FC works it will never happen, you can't fix one prof at a time while doing major game changes that effects everyone, nerfing some and improving some. What's going on now is simply what beta testing is for, I say another year and a half in this speed and this game is ready for launch.

I guess we're doomed to live in imbalance, everyone have (or will) their glory days and their gimpy day. Enjoy it while it lasts

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

Weird that you didn't say why we should be nerfed. I have a lvl 139 MA atm, and still see almost every other class more powerful than me. (lol with the expection of fixers..cuz they're whimpy)

MA's still hit low damage, and our dimach recharge is horrible. The only reason why we hit so fast is because we decided to dump IP into our Phys. Init. So don't give me that dumb damage over time thing. If we were PvPing a Soldier's initial attack of Burst, Fling, Full Auto would take us down so bad that we'd be wasting our time trying to heal, rather than fight back.

MA's need higher min damage, still better evades (my evades are way above my title max and I still get critted on and hit often), and lower dimach recharge times since most of the time they're a MISS! GRR! That pisses me off!!!

Thanks.

Thumbs down

The most popular class (has been for a long time) and the second most popular class (now). Of course some _ wants to nerf them.

Just ignore him and hope FC does too

NERF-MONGERS
    SUCK

Hmm, I bumped the post as a side effect. Oh well.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

No runbuffs for you, one month!
    Dorfone
    Fixer
    XIII Neutral, Rk-2

I was Rambo in the disco
    I was shootin' to the beat
    When they burned me in effigy
    My vacation was complete.

You're saying only MAs raise inits? Well at least your init works But you got one point sorta, I don't know what's it's like at lower/mid lvls, but for the high lvl MAs they do some serious dmg thx to uvc. =)

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pants*

OK that being said.. Grid armor does NOT own! in PVM yes you're hard to kill...with the proper MK of GA you can solo 75 or even 100% missions. BUT

1) GA is pathetically rare..OK? I've hunted for 45 levels for MKI..and killed very likely thousands of mobs, and never found a single disk. Most other fixers will tell you the same.

2)PvP..you all read those enfs and sldiers crying about MKIV in Pvp, and now you think we're gods in it. Wake up. Not a chance. Special attacks and dmg nanos go STRAIGHT through GA. Don't even bother tocheck the evades or DMS..they just hit you. Yes it works well against snares/roots...however a good alpha strike will still kill us..and yes 75-80% of your normal hits will miss against GA4..not so against 1-3...oh, and honestly if you fight smart there are ways to survive this..yes it's much harder, yes enfs have a much harder time then they used to..but ask any of the Profs, vet Fixers, or anyone that's fought MKIV GA Fixers...we're not uber..we're very, very killable..and without the ultra-rare GA we're no where near uber, or even quasi-uber. So Kill the nerf crud.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Posted by Gene13
    Never seen a doc use a HoT. But you're kinda right. I'm still waiting for a Nerf to the HoTs, but I'd rather see Docs get a better one.

Yup i always use HOTs. Saved my life and my teams life many a time.

Good for those first few minutes when fighting the boss and the entry way to missions. Plus when your tank gets aggroed and mobs are hitting faster than you can heal it's good to slap a HOT on him to give him that extra healing he/she so needs.
    Last edited by Abecus; Aug 27th, 2002 at 19:05:22.

Wong Bows 2 YOU

Glad to see many of you agreeing with me.I knew this would be true.

For those of you who do not, i am sure you playing one of the class as you main character ,so i do not feeling bad when you flaming me.

I talking with Funcom officials this morning and they saying to me, they looking into the matter.

So progress is being made.

Re: Wong Bows 2 YOU

Originally posted by Master Wong
    Glad to see many of you agreeing with me.I knew this would be true.

For those of you who do not, i am sure you playing one of the class as you main character ,so i do not feeling bad when you flaming me.

I talking with Funcom officials this morning and they saying to me, they looking into the matter.

So progress is being made.

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd find that fact alone disturbing (if I believed it), regardless of profession. That they can 'love' in one patch and 'nerf' shortly thereaftere is indicative of more serious issues than any ones that relate to profession balance.

I thinking you maybe missing the point.

I reading all the postings, most of you seeming to be newbies,except

Looke.

Looke seems to know what is going on,his thoughts are very wise.

Why must they be nerfed?
    What about the two professions that would need to be nerfed?

Please elaborate, or do you actually have a reason?

I don't play either a fixer or an MA so enlighten me

Exclamation No

I think we all agree. No nerfing.

I have another no-no: No flaming and name calling. Disagree as much as you will with a poster, but state so in a mature manner.

Edited a few posts. Closing the thread.

Re: Wong Bows 2 YOU

Originally posted by Master Wong
    I would like to know which Funcom officials, which channel you communicated with them through, and exactly what they said. E-mail it to me at cz@anarchy-online.com. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12