Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LE research actions

LE research actions

Eye for a deal (6): Exchange Product
    Type: 2
    Effect: Hits target with 467 energy damage, giving 423 health back to trader

Eye for a deal (8): Unopened Letter
    Type: 1
    Effect: Drains 1.098 AC from opponent and gives 1067 AC to trader
    Duration: 1 minute
    Status: Probably bugged - Not draining target and might even overwrite some Draw-AC nanos (even invasive?)

Fast Talk(7): Rigid Liquidation
    Effect: Drains 271 nano and gives 307 to trader (3 hits with 15 seconds delay)

Fast Talk(10): Accumulated Interest
    Effect: Drains 204 nano/weaponskills (102 aao from mobs) and returns 204 nano/weaponskills back to trader
    Duration: 50 seconds

Sensible Investment(1): Rebate
    Effect: Hits target with 17 energy damage, giving 7 health back to trader

Sensible Investment(2): Refinance Loan
    Effect: Drains 200 AC from target and gives 150 AC back to trader
    Status: Bugged - not draining target (target has nano in ncu but no affect on status-window)

Aggresive Pricing(3): Escrow
    Effect: Drains 133 nano and gives 100 to trader (3 hits with 15 seconds delay)

Door-To-Door Salesman(3): Unexpected Bonus
    Effect: Hits target with 247 energy damage, giving 172 health back to trader
    Status: Working (spelling-error: "Trader forces your NCU to run Unexpecter Bonus")

Door-To-Door Salesman(4): Unforgiven Debts
    Effect: Drains 136 nano/weaponskills (68 aao from mobs) and returns 136 nano/weaponskills back to trader

Door-To-Door Salesman(10): Debt Collection
    Effect: Hits target with 900-1000 energy damage, giving 600-700 health back to trader

Sensitive Negotiations(1): Payment Plan
    Effect: Drains 9 nano/weaponskills (5 aao from mobs) and returns 9 nano/weaponskills back to trader
    Duration: 3 minutes

Hostile Takeover(4): Deplete Assets
    Effect: Drains 449 AC from target and gives 394 AC back to trader
    Status: Bugged - not draining target (target has nano in ncu but no affect on status-window)
    Last edited by Syyceria; Jan 26th, 2007 at 21:42:16.
    Syy

- saved space for later rants about perks and/or missing fixes -

Feel free to throw some confirmations on working actions towards me.
    Syy

Fast Talk(7): Rigid Liquidation
    Effect: Drains 271 nano and gives 307 to trader (3 hits with 15 seconds delay)

That is working. But I am not sure about the figure 307 as the message I see is "You drained 271 health from ...."

Door-To-Door Salesman(3): Unexpected Bonus
    Effect: Hits target with 247 energy damage, giving 172 health back to trader

Ran this along with the Rigid Liquidation. I gotten Rigid Liquidation procs, Accumulator procs but it seems this doesn't seem to proc at all.
    Last edited by Axela; Dec 21st, 2006 at 23:36:45.
    ルネサンスのメンバー
    Member of The Renaissance

この世に奇跡はなく、あるのは必然と偶然。そして後は自分が何をするか、それだけだ。
    There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.

I know the AC drain procs are working, though I hadn't been using the draw AC lines when using them so don't know if it overrights them or not. Haven't seen myself healed by the life tap procs, but haven't really looked in the battle spam to be sure.

I can confirm that the AC procs do not overwrite either of the AC nano lines. I'm not sure about all of them but the ones I've used so far do not.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Whealer View Post
    I can confirm that the AC procs do not overwrite either of the AC nano lines. I'm not sure about all of them but the ones I've used so far do not.
    Yes, i just wrote that remark on that -1k AC proc, as it's in the same line as the Draw-AC nanos with the stacking order of Draw AC (Invasive).
    Syy

when ever i team with my trader and run procs my teammates get hit with nanoskill debuff big time. Was wondering if anybody else noticed the same.

got 4 or 5 procs and only one I am sure right now(at work) is Payement Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ninor View Post
    when ever i team with my trader and run procs my teammates get hit with nanoskill debuff big time. Was wondering if anybody else noticed the same.

got 4 or 5 procs and only one I am sure right now(at work) is Payement Plan.
    That's why it has a big red 'Bugged' as it's status.
    It seems like this proc should drain people that attack you and accidently thinks that you are under attack by your teammates. It might also stack and not time out, but i'm not sure exactly as i haven't really researched that bug, i just took a look at the database and listened to complains from others.
    Syy

Hostile Takeover(4): Deplete Assets
    Effect: Drains 449 AC from target and gives 394 AC back to trader
    I can confirm that Deplete Assets actualy does work, and does buff the Trader's ACs, while not overwriting our other AC drain lines.
    Laarqua 220 Trader
    Deldrin 220 Enforcer
    Booel 150 Crat
    Avradi 74 Meta-Physicist

Advisor of w0t0

Did some testing in the silo today, and i'm pretty sure that the AC-debuffs aren't working as intended. But shameless bump for some status-updates.
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Laarqua View Post
    I can confirm that Deplete Assets actualy does work, and does buff the Trader's ACs, while not overwriting our other AC drain lines.
    Then how come I had up to -9K of ACs while doing a RK team mish untill I zoned out? Casting Pawnbrokers armor reduced that to -8Kish... Deplete Assets seem to drain ur ACs more and more, stacking untill you finaly zone elsewhere. >.<

Hmm, what does this do...
    Before the last patch at least, ac drains did buff you at procing, but also debuffed you, and it stacked. Those who say you saw them work, did you also check your actual AC? I initially thought it worked after seeing the ac buff in my NCU, but after a while saw I had 5k AC's as opposed to the 10k I should have.
    In stage 1 we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

AC procs Refinance Loan & Deplete Assets both debuffs and transfer the AC to me. I have seen 2 of those Icons in my NCU, both buffing me with 150 AC and 394 AC. (Both are the red with lightning Symbol like Siphon AC)

Not sure about Unopened Letter as I havent got that train yet.
    ルネサンスのメンバー

There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Axela View Post
    AC procs Refinance Loan & Deplete Assets both debuffs and transfer the AC to me. I have seen 2 of those Icons in my NCU, both buffing me with 150 AC and 394 AC. (Both are the red with lightning Symbol like Siphon AC)

Not sure about Unopened Letter as I havent got that train yet.
    My target wasn't able to witness the debuff. Did you try the proc on another player in PvP and asked him if he notices any changes in his AC-stats? Mine saw an icon but the AC didn't change (ctrl+9). I don't have the tools to test if this was only a visual problem or if the AC wasn't debuff.
    Syy

I ran the 2 procs in PvM, not done any in PvP. Furthermore, the debuffs are so low that I really cannot tell if those mobs that got debuffed. All I noticed is I have gotten the 2 AC buffs on quite a number of targets. It's quite a pain though coz I run both RK AC debuffs most of the times and the icons in the ncu are similar :/ Whether or not the target got debuffed, I will try it on players when I get back in game tonight.

Like you said Syy, its going to be very hard to test if it's a visual bug or not. -699 AC isn't really alot to make a difference unless I use a low min weapon. But I will give it a shot.

To be honest, I will never run this proc in PvP. The only ones I would run that will make the biggest impact would be the Nano drain procs.
    Last edited by Axela; Dec 29th, 2006 at 01:29:56.
    ルネサンスのメンバー

Door-To-Door Salesman(4): Unforgiven Debts tested today and was rather funny the longer I had it running the lower my ar got till I zoned (proc down), got visual effect on the mobs but nothing on me all I got was my ar going down :/
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Goossens, Unforgiven Debts and Payment Plan (The skill drains lines) are all bugged. Its stated that it has not been fixed in this patch yet. I have tested Accumualted Interest and its bugged just the same.
    ルネサンスのメンバー

Quote Originally Posted by Axela View Post
    Like you said Syy, its going to be very hard to test if it's a visual bug or not. -699 AC isn't really alot to make a difference unless I use a low min weapon. But I will give it a shot.

To be honest, I will never run this proc in PvP. The only ones I would run that will make the biggest impact would be the Nano drain procs.
    Yes, but i do expect that those bug hunters have tools and things to verify if it's just visual or indeed not debuffing, if someone takes the minute to test it. I do not care if i'll use it in PvP or not, but at least i want my toolset bugfree, even if it's just a few points damage more each hit. If not i could just write 'Status = completly useless, so i don't give a damn' at most procs
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    I do not care if i'll use it in PvP or not, but at least i want my toolset bugfree, even if it's just a few points damage more each hit. If not i could just write 'Status = completly useless, so i don't give a damn' at most procs
    As all procs only have 5% chance to land noone would blame you. But on the other side I think Traders was lucky with the research modifiers. I would rate it in the top 3 after looking at what the other profs got.

Still that dont justify anything since we are miles behind other profs from before. This might have been a ant-step, but FAR from what we should have got. But we all know that FC dont play Traders at all. They even confessed it by releasing 80% of our procs bugged....
    Level 220/26 - Trader : Zyphoria - Equip
    Level 219/18 - Keeper : Zypho - Equip
    Ragnarok - RK1 Atlantean

...Forever shall the trader in me desire the baby in you...

Playing a high level Trader makes Abu Ghraib look like a luxory spa and resort!

I've been testing the procs with Famine lately.. there are several bugs.. drain proc draining ourselves f.ex. Also the Get One Free effect from Unopened Letter will overwrite Draw AC (Invasive) .. but the nano will overwrite Get One Free when cast again. THe nano and proc debuffs and buffs the same amount, only difference is the proc is "random" and lasts 1min, the nano lands pretty much always and lasts 3mins. Theres some tweaking needed on that as well. Alot of them seem to be working ok'ish tho..
    Will get more done later but not easy to test stuff withouth a dev or BH with me. Only them can give me exact values on the mobs before and after effects. And Famine doesn't always have the time..

Anyway.. Focusing first on getting the bugs fixed, then we are gonna talk about how to possibly enhance the lines. I don't know if I'm shooting myself in the foot by saying that. So please keep it plausible when coming with ideas on how to enhance the procs. But.. please start a new thread for that. Lets keep this one as clean as possible and focuse on Fixing the bugs.

Btw.. with your permission Syyceria I might edit your first post with more info when I have concrete stuff to add.
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast