Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LE Specific Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Matrox666 View Post
    Im always running Tear Ligaments
    and it work fine but once on a Pen mish my init (all of them) was all in the negatif, I dont know if that a bug with Tear Ligaments but it not fun tanking with that bug.
    Seems more likely that a mob landed a Doctor's init debuff on you. The faction bosses also cast init debuffs regularly.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Exclamation raging blow visual bug

This is a kinda funny, yet annoying bug - expierieced quite often by teammates:

The Miniature Enfo

The screenie isn't made by myself, because on my client the bug doesn't occur.

At that moment I was running Behe, Mongo, Challenger and 'raging blow'. (And various others, but these are the only ones with size mod.)
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

yeah, i get the miniature thingy sometimes too. I can tell, because my team asks where the hell I went, or why I am in sneak etc...and then one finds my lil mini body. On my screen I am HUUUGE, so I am still happy

So this is something to do with mutliple +scale buffs conflicting, or going beyond what the system can handle?

I might suggest that they remove the +scale modifiers off the procs, since with mongo and challenger we're already going through the roof in a fair few places. What do you guys think?

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

but but but....I LOVE being HUUUUUGE.

Maybe being able to toggle +scale on and off..... Having your head stuck in the cieling is annoying, but then being taller than a building is also fun. Personally I prefer -scale items though

Enjoying RK4

psh, if you tired of having yer head in the clouds, just go be a leet.

it would be funny if they dont fix this *fg* PvP as mini road runner :P
    meep meep

most time being huge is a real advantage - running missions your team always sees where you are running... tanking pande the docs don't need to search for you when you are bigger than any mob... and so on...

So I'd like this being fixed, but better no size mod than a buggy one...

Also I don't think this is about a 'size mod overflow' - first because the bug seemed to occour without the regular challenger as well, second it only occurs on some clients.

I notice that the effect of the Ignore Pain perk has been changed from the cool little random heal to Yet Another Damage Shield. Any particular reason for it?

next thing (is it a bug?): since LE release the ''Pulsing Biotech Rod Ring'' once more requires aitech3 (while glowing does not)...

i like the procs that add scale and they stack with chalenger, if you don't like it just get a leet.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

When upgrading Ofab Enforcer Breastplate to Improved Ofab Enforcer Breastplate, it goes from User Modify Energy AC 1890 to
    User Modify Energy AC 473.
    If upgrading to Penultimate Ofab Enforcer Breastplate it goes back up to User Modify Energy AC 1890

What an odd bug, thanks bert.

Enjoying RK4

btw there seem to be a problem with BS when you use a teleporter.. sometimes you get stuck and keep teleporting till eternity.. kinda annoying and it mostly happens to enforcers somehow.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Odd

Enjoying RK4

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    btw there seem to be a problem with BS when you use a teleporter.. sometimes you get stuck and keep teleporting till eternity.. kinda annoying and it mostly happens to enforcers somehow.
    Yes it seems to happen when I get agg just as I warp in. Then of course I get gnaked to death and I keep looping with 0 hp until the round ends.

Why so much enfo h8?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugglerrr View Post
    Yes it seems to happen when I get agg just as I warp in. Then of course I get gnaked to death and I keep looping with 0 hp until the round ends.

Why so much enfo h8?
    because were to sexy for ao
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

There seem to be a bugg between:
    - Raging Blow and
    - Malicious Rage

They both are Type 1 Action ://

So I want a fix that moves one of them to Type 2 as AR and Rage is our 2 main tools for defeating hostile after all
    Empyreal -> 220/30 Enforcer - Equipment
    Madarab -> 220/24 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post

Items:
    - OFAB armour itemisation lacks Brawl and 1hb.
    WTB Shoulder and Back Ofab pls ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast