Thread: pre-order bonus still valid?

pre-order bonus still valid?

Hi all, i just got kicked out of hospital (gently though :-) ) and missed the entire pre-order bonus for LE.
    It's past 12 december (midnight EST) so the pre-order bonus is, according to my mail, no longer valid. It DOES show up however on the pre-order screen.
    Any idea what's the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Mowun View Post
    Hi all, i just got kicked out of hospital (gently though :-) ) and missed the entire pre-order bonus for LE.
    It's past 12 december (midnight EST) so the pre-order bonus is, according to my mail, no longer valid. It DOES show up however on the pre-order screen.
    Any idea what's the case?
    As long as the thing is still up on register.funcom.com it is still valid.

Thats what i think, then again, my transaction is PAST 12 december midnight. So they can also just give me the expansion without the bonus mech....
    aaaaargghhhh the agony of it all :-)

I just pre-ordered and this shows up on my account:

Notum Wars, Shadowlands, Apartment in Jobe, Alien Invasion, Alien Invasion pre-order bonus, Lost Eden, Lost Eden Preorder Bonus

So it seems to be ok.

thx

yeah same here, my account says that as well so I think it will be all and well.

funcom is pretty much for the fans from what I can tell so id doubt theyd yank it right at twelve for last minute folks
    56 doc/Dungin 93 nt (retired)

Still havn't decided....why'd they have to release it so close to Christmas! I feel guilty buying things for myself in December

But if the downtime is 12 hours, that means I have 11 left to decide? lol

i bought the "preorder" thing not more than 30 minutes before the servers went down for upgrading to LE, and it cleraly states in my account status that i have the LE preorder item

I bought it after midnight, but the web page still had the "Preorder" info on it regarding the mechs (it doesn't now). However, my "Transactions" page lists it as "Lost Eden Expansion" with no mention of the preorder.
    Anyone know if I'll get the mech??

Quote Originally Posted by DrPain View Post
    I bought it after midnight, but the web page still had the "Preorder" info on it regarding the mechs (it doesn't now). However, my "Transactions" page lists it as "Lost Eden Expansion" with no mention of the preorder.
    Anyone know if I'll get the mech??
    Probably yes,well i hope for j00

Well I just went to my account page & it states LE available now. It no longer says pre-order. Also when I click upgrade account button & I get sent to the confirmation page, there is no mention of " pre-order " or any kind of bonus, so I guess it is expired now.

Ok, so I got into the game and checked out my Research available.
    I've got "Personal Mechanized Vehicle" listed, and I assume that's the
    pre-order mech. Does that mean I'll get the mech, or does everyone have
    that research available? Or is that not even the pre-order one?

The people that pre-ordered have yet to get their pre-order bonus.

you have to research that mech, there is no way around this.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...7&postcount=19
    Assistant Director Qwara
    ARK Academy
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Moderator

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website ::