Thread: how to make use of the sealed wpn receptacles

Question how to make use of the sealed wpn receptacles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lately ive begon to make use of my tradeskills, been buying all the sealed weapon receptacles i could get my greasy lil' mittens on
    however last nite i hacked a QL 135 summer FA SMP sealed weapon receptacle and did not know what to do with it so i went to the basic shop to try my way thru all the items in rngd wpn shop, thinking i would not b able to join a ql 10-20 item with my unfinished gun :/ .....boy was i wrong.
    now im the proud owner of a ql,6 summer FA SMP (quite a nice fixer gun).
    to prevent this from happening again id like to know if any1 out there nkows the recepies for completing theese guns?.

btw to make the SUMMER FA SMP u'll need a : SEALED WEAPON RECEPTACLE-SUMMER FA SMP
    hack it!
    now u got a UNFINISHED SUMMER FA SMP
    go buy a GYRO STABILIZING UNIT of about the same ql as the unfinished gun in rngd wpn shop, and merge the 2 items.
    now u have a SUMMER FA SMP , hopefully higher than ql,6

i have a theory that u can merge it with other items than a gyro...
    with the gyro the reqs are : heavy wpns
    SMG
    fling-shot

hope some1 can help me
    thx

PS:
    i have made other weapons too, will put recepies here soon

nevermind i found the workshop

Look up Virral.clansupport.com and see the guides section. All info on receptacles should be there.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!