Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My post count is not uber...

My thread of r0x0r uberness hits 100 posts! WOOT!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

I breathe life into thee...
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Spam is it?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I'll help you with that.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

It has it's price tho. You must insert 5M credits into my RubeKah Account.
    Pfft!

No no, this isn't a spam thread. It's a thread giving lots of useful information to fixers who are just starting out.

And it gives a bit of a refresher to the oldies who may be forgetting stuff
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

There are some interesting smg weapons that can be dual wielded that are gotten from the cyborg barracks. Dont bother with these as they arent any good.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

I have nothing useful to say at this time. Bleh.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Lol I thought Kasimir's name was really Kashmir all this time. I thought he was taking his name from a song.

Random Fact:
    Summon ammo (op-c) gives you 3 occurances of ammo.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

I am..Kashmir was taken :P

You a Zep fan too Streaz?

Fixer
    RK-1

No. Definately not. I just like a few of their songs alot. I don't know enough of them to consider myself a fan.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

My post count is not uber either....

I think I'm gonna go cry now.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

One day, K-D, I shall pass my great powers on to you and you will inherit the might of the Jurik school of |_|83r posting skillz. I shall adopt you as my son and rename you, "Little Kasiwasi"

You, Streaz, are my ungrateful student, whom I cast out of the school. You are also my biatch. I shall cast you out of the school, so you can come back as an evil ninja, kill me with our temple's sacred s0rd, and force K-D to go on a pligrammage of self-discovery and training so he can defeat you in a battle of 133+ |_|83r posts on mount on the hjoly mountain in a thunderstorm.

Fixer
    RK-1

Can't... resist.... temptation....

Ninjas are totally sweet. This one time I heard about a ninja who totally flipped out when the Jack of Spam didn't like him and killed him with his sword! It was sweet!
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

?
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

lol...I was hoping someone would do the totally sweet ninja thing at some point..K-D you are truly my disciple.

Fixer
    RK-1

Kas,

You are my *****. I will **** you like a ***** and make you like it. You will lick the **** off of my **** after I **** you up your stupid ninja ass. You will die a ****ing horrible death you ****.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Well, that was pretty cool. But seriously Kas, you may think you are a ninja, but I am a hippo. And hippos rox0r ninjas. Ninjas are like pirates compared to the power of the hippo masta r0x0r ultimate power gods of the world. You have never seen true power till a hippo messes you up and plays a guitar till your gay pirate head explodes and I peace while banging 80 chicks at once and Rubi-Ka explodes with the real ultimate power of the uber masta hippo.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Gipped

I made a new thread to celebrate soleet and its not on the forums. Go figure. I will never have that moment back.
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast