Thread: No Pary/Riposte rework, but...

No Pary/Riposte rework, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Q - Fix for Parry/Riposte soon'ish?

Adding parry and riposte was tried 4 years ago with horrible results. It ended up making life harder for melee classes. If anything life will become easier for melee classes in the near future.

Colin "Means" Cragg
    Game Director
    Sad/happy.... /
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

yes remove completely from every item... have fun devs

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? How is not adding parry/riposte going to make melee's life easier in the near future. Right now ALL of my melee toons are in mothballs. BS is not what I PVP for so you may still see one there for vp now and again. But seriously what do you mean by this?

Are you 1: Removing all Parry/Riposte requirements and effects from all items in the game and replacing them with equivellent brawl/fast attack requirements/effects such as our keeper nanos & weapons, items, gear, etc?

Are you 2: Putting in to place one of the hundreds of suggestions on a way to fix parry riposte by making it an active clickable instead of a passive defensive beast like what caused the problem before?

Are you 3: Giving us tractor beams?

If none of the above is your answer then I don't believe you till you give a 5 point plan.
    What I feel on the topic..

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    What I feel on the topic..
    YES! thanks for the tractor beam shoutout Much Love.

P/P will not be removed, although the reqs for items should be. Along with MM/MC adds and items for Keepers.

SA is another story.