Thread: 1HB all the way to 220?

1HB all the way to 220?

I was wondering if anyone here has gone 1HB all the way to 220. I am using 2xMortiig Beaters at the moment and I've been trying to find info on possible weapon choices when I outgrow them. What level should I expect to start looking for an upgrade, and do you have any suggestions on what they should be? Should I change weapon lines until I get into Kyr Hammer territory?

Shouldn't be unreasonable to use mortiig beaters through Ely (should hit for more than min damage there), and then get some nice kyr'ozch hammers once you move to ado.

Your damage won't exactly be amazing with those 150-or-something hammers, but mango is still good in ado, so you can hold aggro. I was poor and kinda power leveled in my ado days, so I went MA to save money and trouble -- holding aggro was still easy, and the team usually ended up ODing the heck spot, so higher damage from me wouldn't have increased our XP/h.

(yes, in some ways I was kinda leeching, but in other ways, I was keeping my teammates alive, and as I said, we already ODed the spot most of the time).
    Hlep gnak!

I went 1hb all the way to 220. I used arctic metaplast maces for the levels between mortiig beaters and kyr hammers.
    Turnyourhead "Rockempire" Andcough - 220/29 Doctor Equipment - General of The Leviathan Movement
    Top "Etrier" Stepper - 220/26 Enforcer Equipment - President of Whale Tail

Also get your main/ask some org help for Inner Sanctum. Some nice 1hb weapons there.

weapon list (2 higher dmg ones drop in IS)

Just put a skull of despair in right hand, and arctic mace into left one for specials. Even same dmg tipe if you bother with aruls.
    Last edited by Seventh; Jan 24th, 2008 at 23:55:09.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Good deal. Thanks for all the info.