Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 280 brain symb

280 brain symb

tried looking for the thread that compiled all the calculations possible to get on a 280 brain symb for soli and atrox but cant find it so if anyone still has it saved could you post please.

if not here is my request: with the recent additions to AO with LE would it be at all possible for an atrox to equip on a 280 infantry brain symb at 220? or even 219 for that matter?

Yes it's possible, I ended up about 40 intel short when I did the math some time ago, research covers that and more.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

when i was doing the math i ended up about 150 points short. that was with dna perks and trox secondary.

there is also treatment need close to 2k and i couldn't get anywhere near that amount. gonna need help for this one.

I'm not sure it is worth the hassle. I use comp lit and intel imp every now and then to swap around pand stuff and the awakened brain is easy to put back in.

I use psy implant all the time to get enough nano without gimping myself. All nanos is doable even without any brain symb at all and with research love to nanoskills it's even easier now.
    Guess you can save some IP in nanoskills from using it but like you say it limits you greatly since infantry brains are so sucky ability-wise.
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

and with those mods:

BM +75
    MM +45
    MC +65
    TS +15
    SI +15
    PM +65
    from the research lines, dunno why you would loose time equipping the 280 brain
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

that is fine and dandy i still would like the option to put on a 280 brain.

Well, you do have the option now. It still takes a great deal of gear and effort however. Maybe you can get around having to have QL300 implants so you can use 290ish ones that you can blitz the clusters for now but you'll still need a great deal of resetting, a great deal of pande loot and contracts for both int and treat.

I'll see if I can post a setup for it during next downtime, not wasting time on that when I can play cause the game is fun atm imo
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    that is fine and dandy i still would like the option to put on a 280 brain.
    looks like you have it.
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

would be good for bragging rights in forums for sure.

I too am planning on putting a 280 brain in within the next few weeks. I know it not worth the time and effort on paper...but.....damnit I just want to do it!

I have whined and complained for a long time about the fact that we are stuck with a crappy brain. Now we have an opportunity, I am gonna take advantage of it . Currently working on flex 10 and perk resets and hopefully 2 weeks from now it will be in

maybe you were looking for this thread:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=405838

would like to see the final calc on how to get that damn brain on.

Quote Originally Posted by middrums View Post
    I too am planning on putting a 280 brain in within the next few weeks. I know it not worth the time and effort on paper...but.....damnit I just want to do it!

I have whined and complained for a long time about the fact that we are stuck with a crappy brain. Now we have an opportunity, I am gonna take advantage of it . Currently working on flex 10 and perk resets and hopefully 2 weeks from now it will be in
    Unless you're already partially reset, I'd be amazed if you only need to do 14 perks to get it on. By my rough estimation you'll still need almost all the treatment and int perks, which is 25 perks total :P

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

oh, i am quite far into perk resets already

All ablities and treatment maxed and fully buffed puts us at:

982 Strength
    982 Stamina
    646 Intelligence
    1374 Treatment

Buffs included in these numbers are:

Composite Attribute Boost
    Iron Circle
    Essence of Behemoth
    Neuronal Stimulator
    Improved Cut Red Tape
    Feline Grace
    Enhanced Senses
    Superior First Aid
    Treatment Expertise
    Impland Clinic
    Treatment Transfer
    QL300 Large Org HQ
    Extruder Nutrition Bar

Before equipment/perks/research we are now short

209 Strangth
    209 Stamina
    545 Intelligence
    568 Treatment

This setup plus Ring of Plausibility in right finger slot and a QL100 Universal Advantage - Logic nets us:
    277 Strength
    228 Stamina
    545 Intelligence
    544 Treatment with trickle included. ((545*0.5)+(262*0.3)+(266*0.2))/4

So you're 24 treatment short of the goal atm, add in QL200 Universal Advantage - Medical Expertise and you're home free.

Final notes:
    This isn't the only way to get this brain on, there's room for improvement in many positions, but I wanted to keep the really hard to get gear at a minimum. This setup has a few advantages in that area, namely:
    • No implants are above QL290, so you can roll all the clusters you need with clicksaver.

• The V-Five Breathing space in left hand is used as alternative to a 2nd SoD for 2he/2hb enfs who don't want any IP in multi melee. If you normally dualwield go ahead and use 2x SoD for 4 points extra intel.

• You can camp the ring of computing solo in adonis catacombs if you want, no need to farm LoTV.

• Contracts used are covered by a single QL150 CT, no conductor of juggling is required.

• Setup is compatible with all factions.

Merry christmas troxes
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

Only 38 perk resets, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still reckon a QL300 refined psy/dimach imp is the way to go for troxes

Enjoying RK4

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    Only 38 perk resets, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still reckon a QL300 refined psy/dimach imp is the way to go for troxes
    Totally agree, not because of the resets cause you most likely want most of the perks anyway for other symbs, but psychic > nanoskills
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

added this to the bookmarks since people will undoubtedly want it in due course

Enjoying RK4

Mamman, i'm neither 220, nor done great research into my attributes at that level, but wouldn't it be possible to self 780 psychic (worst case, with comp attributes) with the new psychic buffs from research, or is your equipment setup lacking enough psychic as it is already that the brain imp is the most effective choice?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast