Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost Eden Personal Research Lines

After comparing to some other professions, and with the proc'ing fixed to work with MA, I have to say I think that docs have gotten some of the best research actions out there.

Anatomic Blight + Muscular Malaise plain and simple is intense.

Sure, its just more of the same (UBT) ... but the fact that they stack with each other and UBT, even if one is breakable, is simply amazing. And most of the other procs are forgettable enough that I just don't bother running any other combination.

I've had -many- times where I can tell they've landed, and I can DoT away because the mobs act like they're taking a siesta. And that's only using a single BoB for 40 attacks/min (same as a pistol dualler can get). Double BoBs increases that to 45 per min. And wow does that make the % chance to fire per minute quite serious.

Anyway. Nothing "new" here for people who've been paying attention to the procs, but for anyone who hasn't been bothering (or who got scared off when these 2 procs would debuff our own team) should really go look at them again.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Pretty useless one of the procs being breakable..... it'll be broken before it even has a chance to have an effect most times.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Only thing that sucks imo, is that the top dot proc and the only non-breakable init debuff can't be used at the same time.

So basically what you can choose from is:

550 dot/2s
    mini-ubt
    a team heal when _you_ get hit (if I'm guessing right, 10% = defensive perks, rite?)

and

breakable init debuff
    team heal
    sucky dot
    good self heal

So this is great for semi-afk soloing, but when doing sk? You can't do better damage AND debuff at the same time :/
    Well, sortof

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Pretty useless one of the procs being breakable..... it'll be broken before it even has a chance to have an effect most times.
    Not really. Even 10 seconds of the mob having negative inits can be a pretty big bonus. And its frequently 30+ seconds before it breaks. That's often enough to get it to land again.

Chance of break is only 18% on debuff and 12% on attack. That's significantly better than the other breakable init debuffs (42% on debuff, 22% on attack). And if you're watching the mob animations you can tell when they go into SLOOOWWWW mode.
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Feb 5th, 2007 at 01:45:21.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Ahhhh well if it's only 12% chance to break on attack... Then that's fine
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123