Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Legends

i don't think that it's limited to only pvpers either, but i think i've made my point so we'll leave it at that.

your shade comment is ironic to me though. i'd say that the two best pvp shades of all time were relisa and silentslash, neither of which were MR + NR shades. (ed: and both were also very good dd's)

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Slynn!!!

Long time no see

I was talking about adventurer toon that was at that time 219 (220 now) and died like 3 times in inferno easy and when the mission was over someone posted DD and he was bottom.
    He said it was because he has pvp setup.

I cant say why he died so much, I had tons of aggro and still managed only with hots.
    I dont care about DD reports either because I see them only as bragging material. I am usually among top 3 but that doesnt mean much to me.

I am simply irritated by pvpers that look down on pvmers like they are some lower species. I have much more fun "killing" something I know wont feel hurt than trying to prove myself over real people. Thats all.

I feel better by defeating intelligent lifeforms than killing obsolete-technologically stunted NPC's :P
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Yeah, PvPers are more known, more vocal, and lot less TIGHT ASSED than PvMers. JJ, this is the Anarchy Online legends thread, not Pandemonium Online legends thread. You don't play the actual game part enough to know what you're talking about. As for Kaylinne, your views are so warped on everything, and are so helpless that I think it's beyond repair. I'm not going to make a list, due to the fact it will look VERY similar to everyone elses - but the facts remain - PvPers are remembered, PvMers aren't, because PvM is simple, PvP requires some thinking ; ).
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Well sorry for not having competition/grieving/epeen extending personality.

Think you all need to sit down, and eat some ice cream with me.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    I was talking about adventurer toon that was at that time 219 (220 now) and died like 3 times in inferno easy and when the mission was over someone posted DD and he was bottom.
    He said it was because he has pvp setup.

I cant say why he died so much, I had tons of aggro and still managed only with hots.
    I dont care about DD reports either because I see them only as bragging material. I am usually among top 3 but that doesnt mean much to me.

I am simply irritated by pvpers that look down on pvmers like they are some lower species. I have much more fun "killing" something I know wont feel hurt than trying to prove myself over real people. Thats all.
    An adventurer that dies and has that excuse with "PvP setup" is quite bull, and either you're greatly fabricating a story to fit your own needs, or you were teaming with some noob like Humlebien. You have fun killing something, over and over, with absolutely no challenge, and ending every fight at full hp / nano, then killing someone in an epic battle, who thinks, reacts, and is actually an accomplishment for killing? Gg. Get the hell off of my forums, scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    Think you all need to sit down, and eat some ice cream with me.
    What flavours you got ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Yeah, PvPers are more known, more vocal, and lot less TIGHT ASSED than PvMers. JJ, this is the Anarchy Online legends thread, not Pandemonium Online legends thread. You don't play the actual game part enough to know what you're talking about. I'm not going to make a list, due to the fact it will look VERY similar to everyone elses - but the facts remain - PvPers are remembered, PvMers aren't, because PvM is simple, PvP requires some thinking ; ).
    Amen brotha. *waits on Rezi to come post that pvp is only about AS*
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Dec 13th, 2006 at 19:48:03.

This message is hidden because Adamentium is on your ignore list.

*shrugs*

Yes, ice cream, please

*shrugs*

Yes, ice cream, please
    You and JJ would make a cute couple.

you sure showed him
    Rookie "Linebacker", 213/17 Enforcer

Legionnare Bostra, 60/8 Tauren Hunter, Member of Sanguine Prophecy

you sure showed him

double post legends

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    double post legends
    you sure showed them!
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Triple post* spammer!

ugh

i think i might throw up :[ sick and hungover = not cool

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

spelling simple werdz incorrect legendz lol!
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Adamentium
    Yeah, PvPers are more known, more vocal, and lot less TIGHT ASSED than PvMers. JJ, this is the Anarchy Online legends thread, not Pandemonium Online legends thread. You don't play the actual game part enough to know what you're talking about. I'm not going to make a list, due to the fact it will look VERY similar to everyone elses - but the facts remain - PvPers are remembered, PvMers aren't, because PvM is simple, PvP requires some thinking ; ).

LOL. Says the person who was divout advocate of WoW up until recently. As usual, you're simply bleating like a lost sheep. You can make as many lists as you like regarding uber I R PVPers, I simply dismiss this. You remember who you chose to remember, different groups will remember different people. And was this thread really called AO I R PVPer legends? No, I didn't think so.

-jj-
    Proud advisor of Uprising and superadmin of Zodsnet/Beastnet.

Karlino is a cyborg irl

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast