Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Legends

Hmmmm lets see.....

MA~Rekido,Roshanni/FUFU,Surgcor
    ENF~Kink/Jenovia
    Agent~Dohtem,Reallymean,Cortez/hmmmm can't think of any omni agents that were legends.
    Keeper~Zagerath/There is a omni keeper that wtfpnd me alot but he used the backpack cheat so I'm not going to list him.
    Fixer~Yeah him...../Togafix
    Doctor~Rolfor/Docolicous (or how ever he spelled that)
    Shade~Pimpernickle/hmmm nothing comes to mind...
    MP~Rubytempest/Highsummoner
    Soldier~Doobz,Tupok,Fili,Lucky,Marx,Mattg/Jafter,Gimp,Coen,and all other great Noobcannon shooters I forgot to mention.........
    Engie~Avaline,Superslang,Ayashii/Buckie(Sploitking with a nasty temper when ganked)
    Crat~Newarriva1/Avon(aka FUFU)
    Advy~Zsani,Patk9/Ahhh who cares....
    I'm sure I forgot a few..........

http://files.filefront.com/RIpnitupw.../fileinfo.html

Well it was good times guys.
    Last edited by Fistfight; Jan 18th, 2007 at 19:20:38. Reason: firgit advyz

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfight View Post
    Fixer~Yeah him.....

Pafpuf?

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Pafpuf?
    Chomo mtfkr dude...
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

Quote Originally Posted by Nevbking that never stopped trying when ganked by outnumbered noobcannon shooter View Post
    Engie~Avaline,Superslang,Ayashii/Buckie(Sploitking with a nasty temper when ganked)
    o rly?
    Burrstin | Laug | Snorkel | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin
    Keeping Admins and Leaders in check since.. forever.

Fistfight i think Hermy is more of a agent legend then RM a trox MR using agent that is legendary? half of your soldiers are pretty newish gimps 2 ao how u consider them legends either and a Pimpernickle as shades? wtf have shades done 2 b legenady? there too new to ao imo
    Last edited by Rapidbrawl; Jan 18th, 2007 at 22:35:56.
    Healflamer 220 Doctor
    Rapidbrawl 220 Martial Artist
    Soljahpowah 216 Soldier
    Lurvechild 154 Advy

Very Proud Member Of Tranquility!

R.I.P Tranquility Memorys Will Never Be Forgotten <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mazine View Post
    Female mp right? I remember missioning with her.
    Yeah Vivelafrance is/was a Female Solitus MP of Storm and the first one that were selling Arul Saba bracers when SL came out (dang he was so fecking rich)
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Quote Originally Posted by Cutekittens View Post
    Engineer ? me

Cutekitty, slowest lvling Engi ever..

189 Engi born on December 2001
    and that was after gettin her to lvl 80 and deleting her cause she was crap ;p
    I've got a lvl 17 eng with a /born date of December 20th 2001...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidbrawl View Post
    wtf have shades done 2 b legenady? there too new to ao imo
    Exactly...In your opinion.

Well Rapid....

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidbrawl View Post
    Fistfight i think Hermy is more of a agent legend then RM a trox MR using agent that is legendary? half of your soldiers are pretty newish gimps 2 ao how u consider them legends either and a Pimpernickle as shades? wtf have shades done 2 b legenady? there too new to ao imo
    Hermy has been around for a very long time, but I don't think that he was well played, and he ninja looted a co-op raid I was at. Besides when ever I saw him come out of sneak and there weren't more than two 40 cappers in the area I wasn't worried. The reason I think so much of RM is that he executed alpha's almost perfectly and dueled sucessfuly almost always agianst every prof I saw him fight; He was simply one of the best played MR agents I have seen probably comprable to Dohtem. Pimpernickel was the most sucessful PvP shade I have ever seen, and he made it very hard for me to PvP when is was on vent with him because I was always was lmfao. Just a great funny guy I guess. As far as the soldiers I mentioned well they just came to mind when I though of who I liked on my side when pvp'n and who I didn't like shooting at me.

PS Just my 2 cents

Hermy has been around for a very long time, but I don't think that he was well played, and he ninja looted a co-op raid I was at. Besides when ever I saw him come out of sneak and there weren't more than two 40 cappers in the area I wasn't worried. The reason I think so much of RM is that he executed alpha's almost perfectly and dueled sucessfuly almost always agianst every prof I saw him fight; He was simply one of the best played MR agents I have seen probably comprable to Dohtem.
    no one that i have killed multiple times on sterva deserves to be called a legendary agent.

no one.

that aside, hermy was quite good. though I'm not sure he ever did a whole lot to really make an impression on most people, other than maybe clan in his title range.

edit: and on a side note, I really can't think of a single person in all of AO that I've ever met who's used MR that I would consider legendary... because they use MR.

MR is rather new, and it's super frooby. It dumbed down AO for a lot of professions.
    Last edited by Avon; Jan 19th, 2007 at 08:25:57.

and he ninja looted a co-op raid I was at.
    I really dont care about the other ramblings here, but that accusation is so off the charts you will have to document it.
    I would think you have me confused with someone else since I have never been in any coops with any orgs you have been in while you were there.
    Besides, I dont have to ninja stuff
    Last edited by Shadelore; Jan 19th, 2007 at 11:08:18.
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Fufu!!!!!!

I dont' know how, when or what the circumstances were when you killed RM, but I doubt any of them were in an arena duel. I wouldn't consider MR totaly newb either it has bad side effects with it,and ahhh how did you put it "One trick pony."? If an experinced PvP'r is faced with it and knows how to play thier cards it can be countered in alot of cases. Besides Troxes give up alot to be trox.

Hermy ninja'd some opi ring at a HI raid on Mobot about 3 years ago.
    Why would I make that up?
    Not that I care all that much, but definatly knocks them off the legend list in my book.

I rolled Adam before AI came out, before MR existed. It came out, I took advantage of it. I don't care if I'm ever considered legendary really, PvP in this game is a joke, I really don't see the logic behind "If you used MR you aren't legendary." If we're going this route, let's say "If you used Aimed Shot, you aren't legendary." MR CAN be dodged / avoided. You can't say the same for Aimed Shot.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

I dont' know how, when or what the circumstances were when you killed RM, but I doubt any of them were in an arena duel. I wouldn't consider MR totaly newb either it has bad side effects with it,and ahhh how did you put it "One trick pony."? If an experinced PvP'r is faced with it and knows how to play thier cards it can be countered in alot of cases. Besides Troxes give up alot to be trox.

Hermy ninja'd some opi ring at a HI raid on Mobot about 3 years ago.
    Why would I make that up?
    Not that I care all that much, but definatly knocks them off the legend list in my book.
    Personally i'd consider Hermy an overall better agent than Reallymean is, but yes as a "Ganker", Reallymean is much better than Hermy, but he's also set up for that, while Hermy is not.

(And yes i've dueled both of them)

As for your claim of ninjalooting, i find that rediculas and extremely unlikely, though i wasnt there, so cant really comment any more on it.

Besides Troxes give up alot to be trox.
    Like what ?

They have to be 220 to get 2 second nanodelta! omgosh Gel you noob...
    Later dudes, S you in your As, don't wear a C and J all over your B's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanin View Post
    Like what ?
    UHM TRY LACK OF PENUZ MAYBE PLzz
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    UHM TRY LACK OF PENUZ MAYBE PLzz
    Lol, man that made me laugh.
    Venderim - 220/22/70 Soldier (RK1)

General of Aethyr Knights.

I killed RM in a duel! Does that make me legendary?
    Transcendence[OT-RK1]
    Luvr - 220/21 Fixer | Medithor - 220/17 Doctor

I dont' know how, when or what the circumstances were when you killed RM
    oa and wa, alone. both times he tried to gank me and failed MR, got freak strength stunned and killed. In our arena duel, he got a lucky AS off and when i died he had about 100 hp left.

@adam

I said that I couldn't think of a single person who used MR who I would also consider legendary. I didn't say that I would write someone off simply because they use MR.

What I mean by that is that having MR makes it relatively easy for some profs to gank a lot of people in pvp. This impresses a lot of people, but it doesn't really impress me. It means that a character who hasn't twinked top level symbs and doesn't have top equipment has a very good chance of killing other people who have gone to all that trouble. In other words, MR produces impressive results without much effort.

This is why MR alone, and anyone that just runs around killing people with MR with nothing else interesting about them does not qualify them to be very legendary to me.

it's possible that someone could have MR and be legendary, I wouldn't rule that out. But people who think they're the greatest thing since sliced cheese because of MR are pretty funny to me.

IE: RM is a great ganker with MR, but it's not very impressive. Cortez doesn't have MR and achieves the same effects but better, very impressive.

Hmmm, I think I remember an Omni doc who should be in this thread...Rapidpalsy. Remember me (Nanolion) and her fighting and cooperating when pvp/raids. (Yes, there was omni-clan coops).

And what about Dragondar (Chevastagaz), Curazon (Xchadoom), hmm any1 else?
    Gadgeteng (Gadgetsol), Konstanze (Thyson). etc...Lenaz (chubby burgerboy hihi) And Lutfattig!
    Last edited by Lionaire; Jan 20th, 2007 at 00:37:17.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast