Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Lordano View Post
    Hey nublet Fili still plays so is he a legend or not u said used to play ... do u even know what ur talking about?
    I think you misunderstood what he said. Nubs doesn't consider Fili a legend because his soldier wasn't created until SL came out. Fili is a great player, just not a legend in Nubs' eyes. At least that's how I understand it.
    Nethelus1
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nethelus View Post
    I think you misunderstood what he said. Nubs doesn't consider Fili a legend because his soldier wasn't created until SL came out. Fili is a great player, just not a legend in Nubs' eyes. At least that's how I understand it.
    That's how I understand it also.

nubs is a legendary

cause he pvped with me in the pvp tournament! and will always be the number one soldyar in my heart <3

If you want real legends, just take the people who did the three days Sabulum event with the GM's, that was one awsome event; dont think i ever saw anything as good since then, and it was 5 years ago (maybe 6 ?) - what would also be a legend would be FC doing such events again :)~

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    nubs is a legendary

cause he pvped with me in the pvp tournament! and will always be the number one soldyar in my heart <3
    Me and Dyha won one of those tournaments beating stormryda and abid. I think that was a very early one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublets View Post
    Terror has made a admirable post here, but I think what people are losing sight of is what a "Legend" is. I won't disagree with anyones posts about who are good players, but honestly...Legends? I will use a good soldier, a great soldier as a example. Filijokkus, someone I have known from his start. Someone who wanted to motivate people to pvp. Everyone says a great NW general. I would like to point out the fact he wasn't even created until SL came out...which was AFTER NW. A legend in my mind implies someone who was there at the start of the game...played it...made a name for themselves and impacted the game in one respect or the other, whether it was pvp, roleplaying, or general attitude. Then they no longer play. People like Gunnandahalf, Wolfe, Letah, Sheffy, Mantravadi (his first character, not the one you all know now). Or some omni MP by the name of Skeletor who used to hunt level 75-80's when he was level 175ish in Mort back when Mort was 25% and pvp range was 75-200. (I owe him a few deaths....) Paris and Skymarshal, two omni soldiers I looked up to....before most of you even had characters in AO. Tranquility a well played omni guild...but a legend? It is a rather new org to be a "Legend" I would think. Plus it still exists. Lets try Midnight Reveries, Apocolypse, or even Dark Carnival (I think that is the correct name) for "legendary" status....orgs who made a impact but no longer exist. In my opinion, wrong or right, a Legend is someone who has been around since 2001...not since Shadowlands release or newer. Someone you say, ohh yeah...I remember them.....

Nubs

big fat bump.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Suppose its time i did one of these..

Adventurer: Patk9, Glopp Gothvampyre <3

Agent: Silentsneak, Obtrusive Hermy Cortez

Bureaucrat: Alysanda Meister

Doctor: Sheffy, Strayduck Docster Turnet Dokalicious Madball Vineaid ( first QB doc afaik) Mediccus ( real guy) you mean ubt isnt self only?

Enforcer:Faisgrandmals Galazia Wolfe Envelop Caol Supahboy Hirum Hammerman Supersoly and Kedern223.. :P

Engineer: Superslang Rexx0

Fixer: Stromm Theres alot of good omni pvp fixers but none i would say legendary..

Keeper: Innersanctum

Martial artist: Infinitynova Graveyomlet Oddlogic Surgcor.. worst Legendary ganker

Meta-physicist: Mastus! :P Missparker Mrhaga ( old fool!) Juliena

Nano-technician: Sike Meatpopsikle Gunnandahalf

Shade: is there a legendary shade?

Soldier: Filijokkus Cyboot Unit999 Mantravad1 Xirdy ( great nanomage soldier)

Trader: Nerfmeee Wrangeline Logik1
    Last edited by Rapidbrawl; Jan 16th, 2007 at 17:52:56.
    Healflamer 220 Doctor
    Rapidbrawl 220 Martial Artist
    Soljahpowah 216 Soldier
    Lurvechild 154 Advy

Very Proud Member Of Tranquility!

R.I.P Tranquility Memorys Will Never Be Forgotten <3

I almost killed a storyline ark back in 2ho wars. I think that counts as legendary.
    Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

nubs is a legendary

Pfft You didnt win though

only because gothy ld'd right before the duel and when she got back her nano skills were bugged.

and she was our main healer.

otherwise we so would have got you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinams View Post
    I almost killed a storyline ark back in 2ho wars. I think that counts as legendary.
    satenia, me, and docster killed regulas lol.

that has to count for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidbrawl View Post
    Engineer: Rexx0
    Agreed!

And a nice guy as far as I remember...
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

satenia, me, and docster killed regulas lol.

that has to count for something.
    pfft Regulas or some unnamed ark that I cant remember. The tells I got were funny though from what I remember. I was on a 56k modem at the time and lag was very horrible. Couldnt stop from attacking after I press q.
    Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

otherwise we so would have got you guys.

Perhaps Hard to say

Aragonblade
    Balrogiis
    Brimstar
    Mafia1337
    California
    Chaolz
    Foobar
    Derabus
    Dokalicious
    Zyvoxx
    Geekwave
    Kirus666
    Gimpbinda
    Mist0
    Obtrusive
    Soety
    Qwuark

I'm sure I missed some of my legends, people who have influenced my gaming experience in a postitive way.
    Burrstin | Laug | Snorkel | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin
    Keeping Admins and Leaders in check since.. forever.

Talking

No, we didn't win...but I did get farther then any other clan member.

i seriously think we could of took doka's team if gothy hadn't of bugged.

i guess we'll never know. but regardless, it was great fun!

that tranq pvp tournament we had was great too haha. I stillllll haven't edited those files. Maybe I'll do it this weekend and post it to commemorate or somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublets View Post
    No, we didn't win...but I did get farther then any other clan member.
    That you did :-)

are you still going to be playing sometimes gel? =\

Old School

Here some old school people I remember

Nt- Gunnandahalf ( best NT I have seen without low HP sploiters) Javaschick
    Fotik- Engi
    Doc- Morizon, Letah, Drmarin, Sheffy (Do any of these people even play anymore?)
    Enf-Caol(what happen to him?),Locol, Kinkstaah(gimp when everyone else hit 200)
    Advy- Pakt9,Mazine
    Soldier-Nubs
    Fixers- Omni fixer- forgot his name he owned GA4(Custom Surpressor)
    Ma- Rekido, Goldfingr, Mrmeyaggi, Lobster
    Crat- Alexea
    MP- Msparker
    Trader- Nerfmeee
    Keepers and shade - None at all (too new of a profession)

I can't think of too many right now there is a lot I believe most of these people I saw running around all the time they played late 2001 into late 2004....lost track after that ... Someone help me remember that omni fixers name he used to gank in MMD

Is there any Real old School Players still playing original people ?

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast