Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Legends

yes, he's a knock off

and i can assure you, getting all of those skills as an agent is an extreme setup. you sacrifice quite a bit.

I dont know why you singled out ota, there have been many cortez-duplicates.
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Entventurer View Post
    I dont know why you singled out ota, there have been many cortez-duplicates.
    I think that this explains it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Siorai View Post
    I guess Otagent is just a copy then, today he managed to alpha me

I havnt seen anyone in game who hugs their title harder then cortez either, sry to flame but sometimes he amazes me at his only goal on his agent is to turn pvp into a 3 second burst of buttons then run for the hills, or not pvp at all because odds arent even... or not pvp because an omni with the same title as his was online.

But ya he has the best 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc in game
    Last edited by Dokalicious; Dec 27th, 2006 at 06:35:18.
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dokalicious View Post
    I havnt seen anyone in game who hugs their title harder then cortez either, sry to flame but sometimes he amazes me at his only goal on his agent is to turn pvp into a 3 second burst of buttons then run for the hills, or not pvp at all because odds arent even... or not pvp because an omni with the same title as his was online.

But ya he has the best 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc in game
    His setup forces him to make it as short of fight as possible. Not everyone has 20k+ HP with 10k heals.
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    who comes to mind who I could consider a legend among agents for his developing the "perfect" alpha, and he did it recently. ^.^ i know people whine about calling pvpers legends simply for pvping, but he did something not many (or no one) has really done before, and that is perfecting the most effective alpha yet seen.

*shrug*
    I think this was actually done by others before Kink did it, but its beyond doubt that Kink has tuned & honed it into perfection when it comes to ganking.

Who invented the wheel? Who gives a ****.

Cortez does it best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanin View Post
    I think this was actually done by others before Kink did it, but its beyond doubt that Kink has tuned & honed it into perfection when it comes to ganking.
    It was done to an extent back in the days of the Oneida pre-SL, but no one took it to the extent Kinkstaah did. A few used dimach, but as far as I know, nobody had sneak attack mixed in and certainly no one had concussive shot, fuzz and nano feast since they weren't in the game back then :P
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

yeah, i remember a couple people (like dohtem) using dimach along with oneida, but as rak said. ^^

Dohtem was great with that setup because MR affected his special's outcomes (full auto lands harder) along with the pre-nerf The Shot and concussive...poostomp
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Tranquility, as an institution. Great bunch of people, who has stayed on top of the game since what today seems like forever and which I admire a great deal. Alot of amazing individuals in Tranquility also, but it is their impact on the entire server as a group that amazes me. They have taken the guild concept further than most, both ingame and out of game.

Satenia, for being everything you'd want from a guild leader, and then some. For being a very, very clever young lady, in more than a few ways. She always gave me the loyalty I never deserved, and I will regret my own part regarding her departure till the day servers go tits up. May she get her two children soon!
    It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.

John Petrucci - for being an amazing guitarist, better than Karlino.

Karlino - for being an amazing guitarist / keyboardist, better than Slash.

Lorkhan - for being an amazing guitarist / bassist. He can play every song that Karlino can with his peen and pubes.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post

Karlino - for being an amazing guitarist / keyboardist, better than Slash.
    He can play two songs... and it's like the tetris theme and hot cross buns or something.

Oh, dunno if it's been mentioned yet, and I realize he's a great friend of ours, but, I need to say it:

Rubytempest. You were probably the best MP ever (for PvP at least) and you knew your class damn well. Your IS skills were unmatched. And your MP was gross looking. He's also one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet, and he sounds like Michael Jackson.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Adventurer: Patk9
    Agent: Fopus
    Bureaucrat: Wenzell
    Doctor: Frily
    Enforcer: Pegga
    Engineer: Forgot his name
    Fixer: Hextorr
    Keeper: %
    Martial artist: Aberic
    Meta-physicist: Angelicnova
    Nano-technician: Snarf/Gunn
    Shade: %
    Soldier: Dankman/Stormryda
    Trader: Abid/Cudus

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Oh, dunno if it's been mentioned yet, and I realize he's a great friend of ours, but, I need to say it:

Rubytempest. You were probably the best MP ever (for PvP at least) and you knew your class damn well. Your IS skills were unmatched. And your MP was gross looking. He's also one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet, and he sounds like Michael Jackson.
    Second that. Ruby is a great guy and his mp rocked.
    Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

Adventurer: Glopp
    Agent: n/a
    Bureaucrat: Calmnet heh
    Doctor: Haminie
    Enforcer: n/a
    Engineer: n/a
    Fixer: Stromm
    Keeper: n/a
    Martial artist: Dragonfly
    Meta-physicist: every one that's ever buffed me
    Nano-technician: Gunnandahalf
    Shade: n/a
    Soldier: Garv
    Trader: Illphil
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Solox, I found the perfect tone and preset for Mortal Kombat, and also FF victory music. I can also play Joy to the World without error. Shut yo big head up
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Actually I did the whole assault rifle agent craze pre-sl too, (which was arguably more effective) and I had dimach back then, SA was not an option.

As for Dokalicious, sorry, I never saw you online, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokalicious
    1) I always pvp alone, usually (you can see for yourself) there are multiple omnis around..
    2) I am sorry people tend to be already dead after 3 seconds. I am sorry I dont let people live longer, Im not sure what it takes to actually uh, I dont know. This one always eludes me. Sorry for killing people too quickly. It must show that I am gimpy.
    3) Anyone in my title range (i.e, never you) would be able to attest that them logging on and going to borealis would quickly result in them being stalked, you can ask anyone thats been in my range since.. um.. 2001...

People's ignorance is truly amazing.

I smile a bit in this thread, knowing I have personally stomped 99% of the people listed by the oldschoolers, way way back when a Solitus enforcer was actually viable. Nice to be reminded of some old remains though. Though, this thread is about AO legends supposedly, and not AO PVP heroes, and some of the people listed definately bring back memories of the good ol NW days.

Though, its quite possible it's been too long for anyone other than me to really remember.

Too bad LE wrecked any achievement in killing someone though. I guess the hunt was fun while it lasted.

Yeah, I hate you all too.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I think Cortez should be nominated as one of the most hated players of all time ... regarding pvp ofc. Dunno if this is easy to do :P
    Nobody is perfect, I'm Nobody

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast