Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Legends

Funny how I spent as much or more time pvping than sitting in Reets........

In fact I most likely was pvping before you ever joined the game little boy. Also funny how the first big pvp battles were invariably organzied by role-players.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thegreatbear is in that picture ^^ (Fourth one) Wielding a beam and plasteel armor! Wtb the good old days back 8(
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

THERE'S PICS?!?! where?

Omg I HAVE to see that, I have a piccie of Bigmanforce in t1 using a styg and a nova dill helmet.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Doctor 174/15 Doctor (suprisingly)
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm View Post
    THERE'S PICS?!?! where?
    My last post on the last page
    Malentor - Doctor

I can't be expected to actually LOOK for the pics....Even though I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Omg I HAVE to see that, I have a piccie of Bigmanforce in t1 using a styg and a nova dill helmet.
    was it me messing around at tl7.? lol cuz i was too noob to get a nova dill helm when i was still in my t1

my 1st set of real armor was a q 72 set of carb at level 50 something lol... i used to pvp in organic armor and an exarch as a froob :P

Those dudes were awesome.. <3
    Its hard to pick legends, so ill say whats legendary, not many will know, but those who do will know its pure STEEL.
    GODT SÅ..... ELLLER
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Taikwandodo View Post
    not taking about how good i am .. i'm just comparing him with others MA like Rekido, Arnalou, Jaroba .. and u don't know some things .. anyway ..
    yeah, imo dinamic shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as rekdio, arnalou, and jaroba

anyone who really thinks he was a good ma knows nuffin about good ma's.

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    yeah, imo dinamic shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as rekdio, arnalou, and jaroba

anyone who really thinks he was a good ma knows nuffin about good ma's.
    he ranks within the 5 best mas ive faught, ive faught everyone worth mentioning cept arna. He did well at whompah wars, dinamic didnt really do much in pvm.
    Jaroba <3
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

Heiwa LFT in the first pic. Aww.
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

Few people come to mind;

As said alot and before

Jenovia: Great guy and a awesome pvper for his level, also his twinks rocked

Sterva(Avon): Say what you want about his ****talking etc, he knows that crat inside and out

Memoriy: Is a great advie and also when you get to know him is a great person (although alot of mood swings )

Foobar: With his army of twinks to his now army of 220s a guy that also strived for the best.

Rolfor/Humle: Two guys that are totally unpredictable, having a full screen of tell spam of buffs ftl

Dibs/Godly: Two great guys that decided to play enfs and highly excelled

Karlino/Adam and Lime: For just being them

Luckie: Too bad he is gone for now, another guy that used to strive for clan for victory
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

Mastablasta: Legenday {edited by Qwara: read the social guidelines: no flaming allowed here}
    Last edited by Qwara; Dec 18th, 2006 at 10:24:23.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Doctor 174/15 Doctor (suprisingly)
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

stop the flaming please
    Assistant Director Qwara
    ARK Academy
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Moderator

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website ::

Quote Originally Posted by Humlebien View Post
    He did well at whompah wars
    edited out.

never mind. it's not worth arguing over. i have an opinion of dinamic based on my experiences with him in whompa wars, and watching him steal rekido's stuff and farm his title. it won't change and i know there will always be some people who won't agree with me, so i'll drop it instead.
    Last edited by Avon; Dec 18th, 2006 at 11:13:16.

What about us tl3-4 gimps?

Have we already forgot the twinks of yesteryear in these TLs?

What about Nekrid? The Nova crew? Taridium (the old one)? Sirkillurass? Juggernutts? Plenty of legends that we all remember seeing in tir arena or the first day teh ommers put some towers down, they were out kickin ass and takin names, I was there, but I'm not one to mention myself on these threads =p.

I think they deserve just as much recognition. It was easy to put gelids on at 200 back then... What about those who set the path for twinks to come, those who tried and failed, but finally got those damn gelids on as early as humanly possible (Nekrid), and for those of us who are still here and havent rerolled once after years and years of this damn game and updated our twinks with every patch.

I miss the good ol' days, but I'm sure the good times'll keep on rollin as long as we try.
    Bushidokai - 126/14 Enforcer of Equilibrium

Remember when: Agents could use belamorte and caco demon and uvc. So a self buffed duel with an agent could in theory be against a mimic: doc/enfo agent with a caco demon and belamorte with 75% reflect and 39%+ crit chance in pvp, using an Ithaca shotgun.

Project F Bomb was a hoot ^^
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

Suppose I should update my list with Omni legends how I see them.

Alfamale: Caller nemesis with a thirst for NW and raid leading, Also got some brainpower and has good knowledge of every aspect of this game.

Phoox: Diet all of the above

Coen: Die-hard soldier who has been though every aspect of this game as well, always positive, good raid leader, and also perhaps the one that tried the hardest to fight back during 05 and 06 clan-summers.

Mantravad1: Did NW before my age in clan, but truly a legend from the work he did in NW in 04 and perhaps earlier.

Glopp: Unkillable adventurer.

Docalicious: The hardest doc to kill in NW omni side, not sure how much of a team job he did in NW teams, but he was quite annoying for Clan callers to get dead atleast.

Smallfoe: best omni fixer, hard to get him dead. Not really useful in NW due to mostly camping Crowd control warp spots for CC'ed clanners, but he will be remembered atleast.
    The ghost of forgotten wars.

Adventurer: Benjy
    Agent:
    Bureaucrat: Sterva
    Doctor: Letah (Vhir)
    Enforcer: Wolfe
    Engineer: SuperSlang
    Fixer: Trellame
    Keeper:
    Martial artist: Rekido
    Meta-physicist: TehDeacon
    Nano-technician: Satenia
    Shade:
    Soldier: Filijokus
    Trader: Wrangeline

A legend not really for his proffesion but for all the things he did and still does for the community: Tarryk

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast