Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff, Paying A LOT!!!) ***

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff, Paying A LOT!!!) ***

Im looking for some very weird/odd items, too much to make separate threads for (I tried ;P)
    These are most of the Items that im still looking for and will pay VERY Well for. I will also keep this updated with new items every so often (as i think of them :P)

Tipping a Few mill credits to anyone who finds and gets me in contact with someone who is willing to sell these items (Someone having it and saying he will sell it for 100 million billion credits doesn't count ;P)

Lost Faith/Lost Hope [Update] Drops from Anasis Druge in Inferno. Its at the back of the cave/area where all those Subspace Storage Device component Dynas are. I Have recently acquired a QL 254 Lost Hope, so I'm looking for anything above that QL and I'm willing to pay an Extremely Large sum for a QL 260 "Lost Faith" (Max QL version of "Lost Hope").

Dustbrigade Trooper Pants Drops from General Kronollis in PW -Got one, looking for one more-

Professional Mitaar of Snelton Some kind of RK drop, Unsure if its from Missions Mobs, Mission Bosses, RK Mobs or RK Dynas -GOT IT-

Malodorous Ring Drops from Fetid Eromite in Inferno -GOT IT-

Wreath of Insects Its Ql 20 only and I have no idea where it drops, I will also reward any info on drop location that turns out to be true

Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh Its Ql 20 only and I have no idea where it drops, I will also reward any info on drop location that turns out to be true -GOT IT-

Ring of Flying Its Ql 100 only -GOT IT- (Have 2, but still might buy more)

QL 200 Flutter Cuffs Only want ql 200, comes from Dynas, or maby HI, im really not sure ;D But they are def ingame

QL 200 Superior Plastic Muscles Only want ql 200, comes from the Half Digested Human parts usually found on Hecklars -GOT IT-

QL 200 Functional Spider Leg Implant Only want ql 200, comes from the Half Digested Human parts usually found on Hecklars

Small Jar Old, like Really old item from around Launch time, can be used as a bag

Old Barrel Another Really old item from around Launch time, can also be used as a bag (I think ;D)

QL 263+ Heavy Distance Weapons Guide Adds +5 to skills

QL 263+ Special Distance Weapons Guide Adds +5 to skills

QL 200 Premium Sunburst Mk III Oldschool Halloween drop, since back then it was on outdoor Pumpkinheads, ql 200 might of been possible. Unlike the newer mission ones which gotta be capped at ql 170ish (Id take ql 190 range ones too at a lesser cost) -GOT IT-

Nophex Plasma Destroyer I QL 1-199 Oldschool drop, and only for a short time. Not to be confused with Nophex Plasma Destroyer II Which is the QL 200 version that drops off Notum Soldier

QL 300 Patches of Novictum Spangled Hide Any type, even doubles. -Currently not looking for anymore-

That Enough stuff?

/Tell Krause
    Last edited by Krause; Nov 1st, 2008 at 16:33:53.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

There was only one ql200 Sunburst mk3 that dropped on that famous halloween night - at least on omni side. I forgot who had it, but i think it was Zerosignal, not sure tho it was a long time ago...
    There were also unnerfed Freedom Arms ql200 that dropped cant recall how many but more than one

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleunt View Post
    There was only one ql200 Sunburst mk3 that dropped on that famous halloween night - at least on omni side. I forgot who had it, but i think it was Zerosignal, not sure tho it was a long time ago...
    There were also unnerfed Freedom Arms ql200 that dropped cant recall how many but more than one
    Im feeling lucky

Bump!
    Krause Equip

(Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")

Bump!
    Krause Equip

Bump!
    Krause Equip

I can only tell you about the Wreath of Insects item. I have only ever found one & that was a drop from a regular mission mob ( human if I remember right ) in a level 20ish mission. Sorry I don't remember the exact mission level, but it's been a month or two since I got it. Hope this helps you at least a little.

Quote Originally Posted by NPS View Post
    I can only tell you about the Wreath of Insects item. I have only ever found one & that was a drop from a regular mission mob ( human if I remember right ) in a level 20ish mission. Sorry I don't remember the exact mission level, but it's been a month or two since I got it. Hope this helps you at least a little.
    Hmm, thats acually very interesting, thankyou

I mean, who does lvl 20ish missions so it is Very possible that there could be a unique item like that from random trash at that lvl and it still be unknown about

Very nice, BTW any chance I could persuade you to sell it? ;D (if you still have it)
    Krause Equip

Wow.... for the soldier who has everything...

BUMP.
    220/19 Atrox Soldier, Omni, Advisor of Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Methhh View Post
    Wow.... for the soldier who has everything...

BUMP.
    Hah!
    Krause Equip

You need to get a ql 200 Immortal katana.

I'm pretty sure that no one has ever had one. just camp the borg generals near the sentinels camp in mort. there are three, they drop the highest ql upgrades.
    Last edited by Nobby; Dec 16th, 2006 at 09:51:00.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Doctor 174/15 Doctor (suprisingly)
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

i would like to see a list of all the wierd and wonderful stuff you have collected. also, bump

I have some old barrels and jars in the bank, account isn't active though as far as I know (don't know why I can post here if it's not active). If I get logged in sometime I'll give you a tell.

edit : Also have some "bags" and "crates" I think.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

!
    Krause Equip

Minions this isnt allowed to be on page 2, keep it bumped or pay the price!
    Krause Equip

QL 300 Patches of Novictum Spangled Hide Any type, even doubles.
    got 1 =) sent a tell ingame and u havent answered
    /tell meeshgahn if u still need it
    Proud Veteran of Molotoff Cocktail Community
    220 Soli Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by MadMeesh View Post
    QL 300 Patches of Novictum Spangled Hide Any type, even doubles.
    got 1 =) sent a tell ingame and u havent answered
    /tell meeshgahn if u still need it
    Cool
    Krause Equip

Bump!
    Krause Equip

I bet you already have yer own full set of heckler ingots aye? =p
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Minions this isnt allowed to be on page 2, keep it bumped or pay the price!
    I will give you minion

hehe
    Krause Equip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast