Thread: IRRK: Ivan Sergeyich issues a statement

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Ivan Sergeyich issues a statement

Ivan Sergeyich issues a statement.
    December 07, 29480 - [Global]

IRRK - At 20.30 RST today, December 7, Ivan Sergeyich issued a statement regarding the sudden increase in clan attacks, which seems to have caught the corporation off-guard.

“Less then 30 minutes ago, a clan strike team lead by clansmen such as Hyperion5182, Bubbacrush and other radicals such as Council of Truth personnel Dagget and Chrisax, attacked 10-3 outpost. This is the latest in a series of several other attacks launched by council clans in recent days, but it stops now!

“After last week's attack on Omni-Tek forces, which led to massive damage to our bases and loss in soldiers, I see no other alternative then to hunt down those behind these attacks, as well as those behind the bombing of 20k. We know who they are, and they will regret it as soon as tomorrow!"

This short statement was sent to IRRK news, from a source inside Omni-Pol HQ. It is clear, that a major operation is underway, but we do not know where, only that it will take place within the next 24 hours.

Stay tuned for updates when available.
    Last edited by Editor: IRRK; Dec 7th, 2006 at 23:22:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    December 07, 29480 - [Global]

IRRK - At 20.30 RST today, December 7, Ivan Sergeyich issued a statement regarding the sudden increase in clan attacks, which seems to have caught the corporation off-guard.

“Less then 30 minutes ago, a clan strike team lead by clansmen such as Hyperion5182, Bubbacrush and other radicals such as Council of Truth personnel Dagget and Chrisax, attacked 10-3 outpost. This is the latest in a series of several other attacks launched by council clans in recent days, but it stops now!"

“After last week's attack on Omni-Tek forces, which led to massive damage to our bases and loss in soldiers, I see no other alternative then to hunt down those behind these attacks, as well as those behind the bombing of 20k. We know who they are, and they will regret it as soon as tomorrow!"

This short statement was sent to IRRK news, from a source inside Omni-Pol HQ. It is clear, that a major operation is underway, but we do not know where, only that it will take place within the next 24 hours.

Stay tuned for updates when available.
    Oh really? You are the people which declared total unlimited war against all non omni-tek of Rubi-ka. Seems like you are already regretting it. You made the rules. We are playing by them. I warned many that the clans would not sit idly by at Zora's words and blood lust. Deal with it vodka breath.
    Last edited by Lornavash; Dec 7th, 2006 at 23:25:55. Reason: correcting of spelling on original article

This is obviously nothing more than Zora's attempt to justify an escalating campain to exterminate the clans.

We will not go quietly into the night!

So long as Zora continue's his criminal campain to wipe out the clans, I will continue raiding and killing troops in Omni Hq and Omni Ent as I search out the hole that Zora hides in. And when I find Zora, I will kill him too!

Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

Nice job boys, keep up the good work.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Run Bubba Run! I'm rootin' for ya!
    Point Blank

The encouragement is much appreciated. I aint no politician, so bear with me.

A wise man once said, "A weak mind talks about people. An average mind talks about events. A great mind talks about ideas." Well, now that idea is in full action. Sacrifices are being made, people are dying, and humanity falls behind another step, so that we may make two steps forward.

This is my final say on this matter. No arguing with people, nor bickering about idealisms anymore. Time to get real.

Mr. Sergeyich... Good luck hunting a Hunter. You'll not find me nor my comrades easy quarry.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 8th, 2006 at 08:33:40.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    We know who they are, and they will regret it as soon as tomorrow!"
    In my experience, defenders of the downtrodden and abused don't regret it when they lash out against oppressors.

But what I really want to know is, Omni... how do you intend on making these people regret their actions? You obviously weren't able to bring enough forces to bare to defend yourselves from these Clanners you look down upon, this rag-tag bunch of people with guns and clubs ransacking your high-tech base, and now you want us to believe you have the capability to hunt them down?

That's prettty laughable.

Omni-Tek has recently been engaged in producing increased amounts of armaments and new weapons platforms here on Rubi-Ka. Those who know me know I am a pro-peace advocate but enough is enough. We won't sit idly by and pretend nothing is going on while Omni-Tek stockpiles these weapons - which have no other purpose than to be used against those who don't fully submit to Omni-Tek authority. The advanced juggernaut they had hidden at 10-3 which we destroyed is the latest example. As well, Zora's recent missive only reinforces the Council's belief that Omni-Tek is escalating the situation towards an all-out war and we will simply not permit them any tactical advantage in this regard.

Exclamation No more Mercy!

yeah, go bubba! I am glad that the clans responded to Zora's statement with increased violence, if Zora wants a war he will get it! No Mercy to the Omni-Tek Machine, No Mercy to Zora!!! <impatiently awaits his mech>

-Duaric, Clanner Mercenary with a Heart of Gold
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.