Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NT Wishlist

Alright... but TBH, I don't consider a minor nano regen that kicks in 3-5% of the time while we're in battle to be of much use... or for that matter, kicking in AFTER I die and I'm waiting to return to the Decontamination Zone.

We need a dependable extension to our Nano Regeneration Line- 235 NP every 15 seconds (Personal Notum Harvester) doesn't cut it when we're trying to survive against an assault on our Nanobot Guard shield that reduces our offensive ability down to the point where we end up trying to brawl with our cyberdeck.

I'm thinking something along the lines of either SL and/or AI nano regen buffs... These four SL Buffs would be an extension of the current regen line beyond Personal Notum Harvester:

Xan Notum Accumulator - 302 NP every 15 seconds for 60 minutes
    Xan Notum Aggregator - 396 NP every 15 seconds for 60 minutes
    Xan Notum Concentrator - 504 NP every 15 seconds for 60 minutes
    Xan Notum Agglomerator - 637 NP every 15 seconds for 60 minutes

(casting/recharge times on par with Personal Notum Harvester).

For AI Nano Regen buffs, I suggest something new... a "Capacitive Nano Regen" nanoline that works simultaneously with our current nano regeneration line.

A capacitor is something like a short-term battery- it accumulates and stores energy, then releases it at a constant and precise flow. Along the same idea, what about an nanoline of short term Nano HoTs that accumulate NP very quickly (akin to an Enforcer's short-term HP buff, but over time, not all at once) but then drains the caster slowly.

This would help counter the reduction of our offensive abilities while Nanobot Guard/Shielding were running... the drain over 60 seconds would be equal to the amount gained in the previous 24 seconds, ending at about the same the Nanobot Depletion drain ends... The net gain/drain over roughly half a minute would be zero.

Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Accumulator - 1200 NP buff, plus 320 NP every second for 24 seconds, which then casts Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Disbursement- 420 NP drain every 5 seconds for 60 seconds
    Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Aggregator - 1800 NP buff, plus 550 NP every second for 24 seconds, which then casts Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Release - 700 NP drain every 5 seconds for 60 seconds
    Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Concentrator - 2400 NP buff, plus 780 NP every second for 24 seconds, which then casts Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Discharge - 980 NP drain every 5 seconds for 60 seconds
    Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Agglomerator - 2500 NP buff, plus 1010 NP every second for 24 seconds, which then casts Kyr-Ozch Capacitive Exudation - 1310 NP drain every 5 seconds for 60 seconds

(The buff/gain/drain numbers are only meant to represent the nano's increased ability in the nanoline- evaluation and adjustment of the amounts gained/drained would need to be performed to make sure it's not over/underpowered, and the statistic requirements scale appropriately).
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

a 3 year refund
    OMG I just got 14 Crits in a row!
    Wait a mo' I forgot im an NT o_0
    -----------------------------------------
    Bio of Doublezer0

I want Greater Nanobot Shelter to be a lesser program than NS2. I want to be able to have GNS running, and then be able to stop and use NS2 at any time, without having to manually cancel it in my NCU before I can. It's plain silly, really.
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

I don't know about the rest of you, but one of the biggest interest I would like to see is an NT being able to gain a range advantage. It would help in PvP, making NBG less essential (and taking away offense after duration) with a combination of roots (Melee can't get close enough and ranged can't shoot far enough). Range was an advantage to NT's pre-SL as much as I can remember, until SL weps were introduced giving everyone max range. We were givin a debuff with SL which has never worked to my knowlege in the Perciever/Deciever nanos. Giving range advantage would also help in the solo PvM area, as a NT wouldn't have to wait for NS2 to recycle before dmg could be inflicted again. Because NT defence is so limited, soloing takes us x10 as long as it would take another prof because we have to wait for defence recharges (Not to mention the greater risk of death). I know this has been brought up before, but I have wondered why it has never been taken into action. I don't believe a range debuff (and I mean a real debuff, not a joke one like Deciever was) would create a inbalance seeing as how it was part of our tool-set from the beginning.
    Last edited by Talien; Aug 9th, 2007 at 15:17:11.
    I don't play this game anymore.

Can one of you pro's add a huge max nano buff (and something that fills pool it at same time) to the list please.

Nanofats idea of one that is a large max nano buff, that lasts and hour, and upon casting stuns you 5s while it fills pool sounds good.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Ya, I'm gonna sort this thing out today.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234