Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...37#post4850137

Go bump it.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Isnt 60 seconds bit too long?

Not according to FC.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Saw your post, is good someone see's exactly what GTH does in effect to a NT. Seems so wrong when the same effects are pointed at other profs.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

I have to say fox; we can't even get them to nerf ourselves - looks what we wanted NBS to be/become or be destroyed to shut people up, and we couldn't even pull that off.
    I can count the number of NT improvements born of our comments on one hand - and FC never seems to go back on the creation of something.

When you consider someone like Sil probably signed a bit of paper or gave verbal concent to whoever creates stuff like this and these are the very people you are petitoning to alter it. Eeesh, tough crowd - not to mention you also have to add the army of other players who would prefer to see NTs hanging than happy.

I've resolved myself to point out how futile this all is in the hopes that someone at FC will have a revelation and beg us to fix NTs - rather than the other way around.
    After all; this asking FC method it hasn't got us very far so far.
    Last edited by Nanofat; Aug 17th, 2007 at 01:26:53.

I make threads like that for pure self amusement. Though I like to throw some truth into there and make some kind of point, just without saying plain and simple what that point is, anyone with a brain can work it out for themselves. Kinda adds to the amusement that way.

Maybe highlighting things in such a roundabout manner will help fix it, maybe not. At the very least I got a laugh, so it isn't wasted time.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

page 5 of this thread i wrote up an idea just wondering what the NT community thinks with out having to sort through the flames in the other thread.

thankyou nanofox for telling me how to do this
    Last edited by mrpokeydelta; Aug 19th, 2007 at 06:03:15.

You can link to a single post you know, click the number to the top right of every post, it opens in its own page.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts