Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NT Buglist

I don't know if this was posted already. (if so then bump for it)

I sick and tired of Izgimmer's wealth when it drops all nano pool on zoning if running.
    44k nano pool is not so easy to fill up :P
    wtb fix

they are looking into it

Means o/
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Shelter needing a recast after guard/shielding. Make it an aura like soldiers' already.

I consider the cast times on AI DoTs a bug as well. Fix please.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

You hit Alena Craddock with nanobots for 2428 points of fire damage.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    Your mission has failed. Target was not killed properly!

Is this related to the "not proper combat"? seemingly you can't kill mission bosses with a nuke.
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Quote Originally Posted by gimpmasta View Post
    You hit Alena Craddock with nanobots for 2428 points of fire damage.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    Your mission has failed. Target was not killed properly!

Is this related to the "not proper combat"? seemingly you can't kill mission bosses with a nuke.
    This is a first for me-- I've never seen a "Your mission has failed" message.

What mission/quest? What zone? RK/SL? Dungeon mission or outdoor quest mission? Who is Alena Craddock?
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Crisalys View Post
    Who is Alena Craddock?
    Sounds like a random mission boss name.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

let me guess: you should've killed the mob with that "Ritual Krys Knife" that spawned in you inventory when you accepted the mish.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    let me guess: you should've killed the mob with that "Ritual Krys Knife" that spawned in you inventory when you accepted the mish.
    LOL. I was wondering where it came from ^^
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Has anyone in the entire history of AO ever completed one of those missions?

Certainly not since SL.

How the hell do you pull a mission like that?
    Metalynx, hey, Metalynx!
    Is there any Smoked Reet left?

"You ate it all already, didn't you?"
    Nyoro~n

Quite intresting how NT's have been bugfree since 2009.. Lets change that!

-When using "Hacked Boosted-Graft: Playful Cub" and it runs out it cancels "Izgimmer's Mockery" also.
    -When using "Nanobot Aegis" while in ie. stunlock and you die, it still triggers in the place you go when you die.

The playful cub change to cancel mockery is intended as it removes nano lines that would be granted to advies. Mockery is in one of those nanolines.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Ah thats annoying with the playful cub duration reduced >.<, would be nice to have it changed.

Double doest takes in count nano damage modifier these days.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345