Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDI Meeting

NDI Meeting

I'm planning an upcoming meeting of the Neutral Defense Initiative for Saturday dec 2nd at around 2 GMT/NST at a location to be annouced.

The agenda to be discussed is:
    Funding for an Emergency Response Medical Team
    Special Defense Action

If please post here if a representative of your organization can attend this meeting or if you would like to add something to the agenda to be discussed.
    Last edited by Berael; Nov 30th, 2006 at 03:33:33.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Sadly can't make it...would love to but hey ho. Hope it goes well though And let me know if I can get anything for you.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I'll be there for sure. And I'd like to discuss about the means to transport our troops in emergency.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Special defense action? No need for that in Borealis, Omni-Tek has it all covered.

Omni Tek itself will end up as a reason for specials defense actions if the status with borealis doesn't improve.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Regardless of the nature of the special defense action to be covered, I think the situation in Borealis has radicaly deteriorated from what it was in mid summer before the suppression was 'broken' and OT moved in. There is fighting in the streets between all sides that the 'guards' promptly ignore. When aliens do invade, unicorn forces are totaly absent and the placed OT-AF guards do not fight off the aliens. This would indicate that not only does omni-tek not care about Borealis, the city, in any sort of real way, they also don't care about any of their own employees who conduct buisness there.

This is not to suggest that OT should 'step up' their defense measures, but rather to suggest that their priorities may not be in an order that is condusive to saving lives.

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    Regardless of the nature of the special defense action to be covered, I think the situation in Borealis has radicaly deteriorated from what it was in mid summer before the suppression was 'broken' and OT moved in. There is fighting in the streets between all sides that the 'guards' promptly ignore. When aliens do invade, unicorn forces are totaly absent and the placed OT-AF guards do not fight off the aliens. This would indicate that not only does omni-tek not care about Borealis, the city, in any sort of real way, they also don't care about any of their own employees who conduct buisness there.

This is not to suggest that OT should 'step up' their defense measures, but rather to suggest that their priorities may not be in an order that is condusive to saving lives.
    We told you this is what would have happened if we did not act with more force when we had the chance... *shakes his head muttering* You left us to get slaughtered....
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

(( Was gone for a long time with money troubles. But Belleraphon is back, yes the evil loonie is here once more.))

Special Defense Action? What took you so long? You must have known this was coming. I remember spelling it out plain as day. And while I might have been gone, it was in preperation for these days. The days when those who wanted freedom would actually rise up and take it away from the opressors. My resolution has never been stronger, I have been even more hardened by the desert. And rest assured, I will not give in until my goals, your dreams, are accomplished.

I do, though, hereby offer no support to the NDI. You mettled and toyed, preparing for nothing. My advice fell on deaf ears. Now you find youserlves in a rut you did not hear coming and as such did not prepare for. You have made yourselves no different then the politicans who do nothing but sit at desks, waiting for others to do their work for them.
    May the sands wash away your sins

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    We told you this is what would have happened if we did not act with more force when we had the chance... *shakes his head muttering* You left us to get slaughtered....
    Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    You mettled and toyed, preparing for nothing. My advice fell on deaf ears. Now you find youserlves in a rut you did not hear coming and as such did not prepare for. You have made yourselves no different then the politicans who do nothing but sit at desks, waiting for others to do their work for them.
    You two make melodramatic Hypocrisy look so easy. We neither toyed nor mettled, as much as we had two meetings to establish a forum for neutral organizations to bring up issues of defense and then solve them in a cooperative manner. Did anybody else call another meeting? No. No, they did not, and especialy not the both of you. Right now you both are as good as protestors: you give up your authority to actualy deal with an issue by suggesting that only some sort of other power is the only one that -can- deal with it.

Let me leave you with a quote from Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare
    it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    Special Defense Action? What took you so long?
    It isn't what you think. Since you wont support us, I guess you wont find out about what it is till it happens.
    Last edited by Berael; Nov 28th, 2006 at 15:02:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon View Post
    You have made yourselves no different then the politicans who do nothing but sit at desks, waiting for others to do their work for them.
    You know, you're just like that cracker that came to the NLCC meeting saying in the same phrase that I'm king pimp of some "Puppet government" and at the same time, telling us to "DO SOMETHING NOW" and you know, f$#@Q! discussion because it never brings anything.

Neutrals don't take orders and do them without asking questions. This is why we have meetings, instead of having other people think for us. So we agree on things.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

It's funny...

If you changed NDI to CoT, the arguments would be exactly the same.

...and yet, the clans hardly feel up to the to the effort to try and make friends with us and those who do step out and try to are beaten down till they wished they were dead.

*grabs her bronto prod and shocks it a couple of times*

Ok, back to the original discussion: Who is coming to the meeting?

Ok, back to the original discussion: Who is coming to the meeting?
    We'll see...

((Without a specfic date I cannot say if I can make it, since the times are completely opposite to times I am available. A saturday, maybe i can force myself to stay awake, but friday is def out of the question for me gl w/ the meeting though ^_^))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Oh now, so it's my fault that the orgizination you established did nothing? You complain that I didn't call any other meetings, might I ask, where was the leader in all this? You set things up, you created this great alliance. And yet, when things started to really matter, you did nothing. Now you use it as a post to do what I and many others specificly warned you about and tried to take action to prevent.

I was here weeks if not months before Omni-Tek came into the city. I repeadly said, they were going to make moves, the clans would do nothing but turn it to their gain. And what did you all do. Scoffed at me, called me crazy. Well excuse me, but crazy is knowing there is a threat and not doing anything about it.

If you want to complain about people scoffing at those who try to do things, then complain to yourself. I was here long before you were telling the people of this fair planet that neither side cared, that they had no right to be here anymore. I even joined the alliance thinking that mabey you had learned. I was wrong. You are all a bunch of sniffling cowards. You do nothing when it matters, and everything when it doesn't.

[if Bell makes an appearance don't expect it to be a good one. keep up the RP fun ]
    May the sands wash away your sins

...and yet, the clans hardly feel up to the to the effort to try and make friends with us and those who do step out and try to are beaten down till they wished they were dead.
    I don't want to derail this but that's unfair. The people that were "beaten down" as you say were also people pushing their own agenda in the name of the Council. Thats all i'm going to say about it.

Back on topic:

I'm not going.

All you Neutrals really need to do is post a sign.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

The meeting with absolutely be on saturday.

Oh yea you wanna know whose fault that spineless Omni Pol troopers are patroling Borealis ? I'm all willing to help from Newland but if no one from Bory move a finger I won't do it for you.

So if you wanna act, come and tell us about it. And if you think we're useless, then go ahead already and hump an unicorn leg. I hope they'll tear you a new one.
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Wink

I will be here, even if I dont master all that will be said.
    Rodrodyndron

Leader of "Les Reblochons Libres"

Ici on comprend le français

((So any logs or anything for those who were physically unable to attend?? NDI's forums are empty too ))

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast