Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knights of Rubi-Ka [EG]

Arrow Knights of Rubi-Ka [EG]

We're a friendly guild. always looking for new members.

Lots of scandinavians, but we got a fair share from the rest of the world aswell....

Check out www.knights.no

If interrested give me or any of the other members a tell

Manifestos

Manifestos i would like to join iam Omni atm but i would change side right away ive been changeing alot lately kind of bad loseing all my tokens but, ive seen youre name alot it looks like you guys are one of them that would reach to the top ill be in touch maybe we could talk tomorrow in a neutral spot =) Takecare

Forceboy, enforcer Omni, President Of Omni-Tek Rebublican Army, O-T.R.A

Thumbs up BUMP

We're still looking for more nice ppl.....

If interrested send a tell to Reqruitment Officer, General Ambidexter

Best regards Manifestos

Reqruitment office

if interrested contact Reqruitment officer Ambidexter or staff members Celinas or Cetrespeo
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Arrow In "limbo"

If you'd like to join KoRK, pls contact some of the pll i mention... Since i'm not playing these days
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

bump

and up we go

bump

and up we go

bump

/me likes to be on the top

*blush*

/me feels ashamed to be such a naughty girl

NOT!!!!

Re: bump

Originally posted by Poetica
    /me likes to be on the top

*blush*

/me feels ashamed to be such a naughty girl

NOT!!!!

Alysanda and I have an orgy chat running every Friday at 11pm PST (Pacific Standard Time; -8.00 GMT). We could always use new bodies...people, I mean people. ^^
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

ARGH!

I got plans for today...

(hot date??)

Hmmm maybe nxt friday???

(Or maybe I can bring my date???)

bump

i want to be on top again!

nah seriously: for info on joining contact Ambidexter!

bump!

beam me back on top Scotty

BUMP!!!

/me still prefers to stay on top...

/me is shameless about it...

Put me back on top pls

BUMP!

Here we go....

Wink Re: Knights of Rubi-Ka [EG]

Originally posted by Poetica
    ... Check out www.knights.no ...
    ehehe i would if you let me pass that first "enter" screen ....

but all i got is an error ... ,(

/scratch

but then i probably just need more coffee ... ,)

ooc: yep, i constantly get an error when clickin enter ..... ?
    tradeskillz ?

heh

i know... got some trouble with the web today....

sorry....

the only way is up!

BUMP!

And the web is back online

Bump me back Scotty!

BUMP!

Put me back on top!

BUMP!

bump

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast