Thread: Any one noticed or is it just me

Any one noticed or is it just me

Hmmmm dono if its just me or every one but since last patch Constant Barrage
    dousent seem to stack up anymore .. you guyz noticed?
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

All NR debuff nukes are broken like that. Still a mystery why the -NR effect doesn't stack sometimes, I've been testing it with an orgmate, seems purely random.

Yes but still , ive tested it for over 3h with a friend today just to make sure if i bug report it or not and it never stacked .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

tested with a few ppl, with CB and OS, both refused to stack in several attempts, including cooldown time. tested with a 211nt on 220crat, 220keep, 176fixer and 220doc. why fc? why? so much lub for us, and now this?

I'll add this to our buglist and send a report on anyway, any more specifics about how to reproduce it will be great, this nano definately still has some kinks to work out, this could explain some stuff about high nr mobs that I've been hearing about in private tells etc...
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

well.... paf i got to say dono how you maneged to land it but i left my nt and a friends enf dual logged all day spamin the nano woth a little program and it never went to secound base

I use a lower one, check my NTs level

Hmm just tested it twise nuking myself debuffs seems to stuck fine. Donno about debuffing other though.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Perhaps the check on the NR debuff has gone bonkers and is checking the NT as opposed to the target?

(aka, debuff yourself with it first then try and debuff someone else to see if it works. Sounds dumb but hey worth a shot.)

Yeah tested this out w/ Incessant Flurry (I'm assuming the bug works the same for all the stacking debuff nukes ... might not). It works like this: if you (being the NT) target someone and cast Flurry, Flurry I will land no matter what. However, when you cast it repeatedly, Flurry II and III will only land __if your target is targetting themselves__. If your targetting is targetting themselves (e.g. to heal themselves or something), then it will stack every time. If they are not targetting themselves, then it will never stack.

So, FC, there's the bug ... it's not random, it's pretty concise ... now go fix it!!!

EDIT: Wow I just realized that the other posts in this thread are a year old. This bug is never going to be fixed, is it? That's really sad :/
    Last edited by Daervikus; Dec 4th, 2007 at 21:59:53.

it checks not TargetHasLowerDebuffRunning but SelfHasLowerDebuffRunning.
    Cast CB on yourself 2 times, then you can debuff any persons NR by 3k with one shot Tested many times, it works like that. Developers are aware if this too (hello, Crisalys )

So, its "exploitable" (if you call nerfing your nr by 2k to debuff by 3 a bшg advantage ), fix please.
    Last edited by Graftmage; Dec 5th, 2007 at 13:07:25.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Yes- Graftmage and I experimented with it in the Arena, and I posted a message about it soon after.

Cast CB on yourself twice, and while CBII is running on you, anyone else you cast CB on automatically receives the -3K debuff.

I know I posted a message about it somewhere... couldn't seem to find it though (I assumed it was deleted).
    Last edited by Crisalys; Dec 5th, 2007 at 11:17:26.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Just take away the cap on NR stack. If someone is debuffed for 3k NR another 1-2-5-10-50 or even 100k aint gonna mather.

And dont say it would be a nerf to NR8 shades because not even the first nuke is going to land anyhow. (in other words this wont affect em at all)

Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    Just take away the cap on NR stack. If someone is debuffed for 3k NR another 1-2-5-10-50 or even 100k aint gonna mather.

And dont say it would be a nerf to NR8 shades because not even the first nuke is going to land anyhow. (in other words this wont affect em at all)
    3k NR debuff is enough to perk fixers - we dont ned it more

fix please.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    If you look at the actual mechanics, you aren't stacking debuffs.

There are 3 different debuffs: 1k, 2k, and 3k. the 2k debuff replaces the 1k, and the 3k debuff replaces the 2k. (in principle)

whatever. ITS BROKEN. fix please. and make it land on the DB quest mobs while your at it.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.