Thread: FJRK: A Look See Into Adam Roycroft Day

FJRK: A Look See Into Adam Roycroft Day

A Look See Into Adam Roycroft Day
    Monday 20th November, 29480 - Max "Looksee" Mcgee
    [Rimor]

FJRK: After catching wind of a rumor via the grid-feeds, this reporter decided to drop into Newland in the hopes of bringing my faithful readers more information on the mysterious person known as Adam Roycroft as well as trying to find out why he was being honored with a party.

After arriving in Newland, this reporter was amazed to see Clan, Omni, and Neutral representatives mingling and dancing in the streets. When asked what they were celebrating the answer was "Adam Roycroft Day".

What I found amazing is that everyone had a different idea of who exactly this Adam Roycroft was. One rather intoxicated party-goer claimed to be the person. I later was able to identify her as Tarryks Traanse Daanser. Another, who I was able to identify as Tresa Cylie Cross thought he was responsible for inventing the Yalmaha. While yet another says this person was responsible for founding Newland City.

We may never know exactly who this person was or why several streets were named in his honor. But anything that can bring members of the Omni-Tek Board of Directors: Teresa Cylie Cross - An affiliate of Omni-Trans, Clan members whose loyalty to the Clans have been questioned: Kenneth Nulion Age - for his actions concerning the Legions, and Neutral stalwarts: General Hekkat - Leader of the Newland Militia, cannot be all bad.

The party was planned by two Neutral citizens named Anamelle Marecki, and Adam Heevan Roycroft. From what I can ascertain there was no relation between him and the individual for which the party was held. When asked what prompted the party Mr. Roycroft responded, "There are always tensions. And there always those who want to work them out." Ms. Marecki added, "This is a Newland City Council sponsored event." This reporter draws the conclusion that they simply wish to facilitate a way for all the differing factions to have a common ground and way to mingle and discuss their opinions on the mounting tensions on the planet.

In the end I will leave it up to you, faithful reader, to decide who Adam Roycroft was and why he was being honored in such a way. This is Max Mcgee of the Free Journalist of Rubi-Ka with your look see into Adam Roycroft Day.

Associated Images:
    http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/RC1.jpg
    http://arf.ark.funcom.com/cr/ass/pictures/RC2.jpg

Thanks for this report, Mr McGee.

I think this event was more an occasion to have some fun than an attempt to make any political statement. Then again, the people there were a mix of members of both factions and neutrals. All partying together. No weapons, no shooting, all differences set aside (apart from a few minor incidents.)

Sometimes it is good to put the grand politics aside and simply enjoy the music (especially if it is supplied by DJ Dynamiks!) and the company of people. It brings a bit of balance into people's lives.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien