Featuring everyone’s favorite
    GSP DJ
    Veldron

Hope to see everyone there!
    Dmom
    President
    Elite Operations
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Count me in! Wouldn't miss celebrating Elite Operations Anniversary for the world!

Congratulations on 5 Years!

Great job guys! I'll be sure to come, though I may be late because of the Omni-Board of Directors meeting that day.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Congratulations EO
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

gratz mom..i'll try to be there..

should be fun

Congratulations

Congratulations on 5 years that's a long time for an org
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan

Happy 5th EO!
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin