Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack on Omni-1: Omni-Tek knew and did not act to prevent it

Attack on Omni-1: Omni-Tek knew and did not act to prevent it

Their warnings and threats sat idle while clan terrorists trafficked explosives in a concealed manner into Omni-1. Omni-Tek sat while they knew of many Omni organizations who have either worked against them, or with clan terrorist organizations.

Warnings and information provided by loyal Omni-Tek organizations clearly outlined the threats and asked for Omni-Tek to remove or at least repremand those traitorous organizations.

No action was taken, and now they expect us to pass the blame to... who? Omni-Tek knew of organizations that have been publically working with clan terrorists (TBA admits to working with Portman in killing Radiman) and by going against Omni-Tek (Dark Carnival)

All punishment and previous actions have fell by the wayside. No one cares that Resta of DC attacked during a TAG press conference which resulted in warfare. No one cares that this was followed by many of First Order's members attacking unarmed clans. No one cares that convicted criminal Aberic was aided in returning to Omni-Tek despite a court order against it.

No one... but me. I hope there are others. Loyal Omni-Tek employees who see the threat from within as from the fringe clan organizations.

Omni-Tek, you need to wake up and realize that all of your employees are not working for the best of you. You need to realize that there are traitors in your midst, and you know who they are.

Inaction is acceptance.

You don't accept attacks on your largest city... do you?

Got Proof?

"Their warnings and threats sat idle while clan terrorists trafficked explosives in a concealed manner into Omni-1. Omni-Tek sat while they knew of many Omni organizations who have either worked against them, or with clan terrorist organizations."

Captfallout, do you have proof that Omni-Tek ignored specific threats? Do you have proof that clan terrorists where known to be moving explosives into Omni 1 for the purpose of destruction and were ignored?

I am as outraged as you that this act has been done. I do require some proof that Omni Tek was complacent in this atrocity.

Far more likely is that it was done by a re-emerging Dust Brigade, or a wanabe copycat group.

There is a cancer on Rubi-Ka and it does need to be removed, but reckless amputations are not the procedures that are needed. Careful, precise and ruthless elimination is what will cure the problem, and bring peace to Rubi-Ka.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

The threats are people... not words.

Omni-Tek promised to "crack-down" on traitorous organizations, even promised to keep a close eye on convicted organization Dark Carnival.

What happened when they helped return a convicted criminal return to their ranks against court orders? Nothing.

What happened when one of their members attacked an unarmed clanner (which resulted in a bloodbath) during a press conference? Nothing.

What about TBA? They've openly threatend all Omni-Tek employees and have admitted to working with Portman in the past.

What about First Order? While they are the least guilty of the groups list above, they still went against Omni-Tek's orders and should be dealt with.

As of right now, Omni-Tek is so slow to respond to any actual threat or "cancer" inside that they feign ignorance when something like this has happened.

Don't tell me they didn't know that they had employees who were working against them, I have said it too many times to count.

Omni-Tek was warned... they didn't listen.

Old agendas applied to new problems

Capt. why must everything be about kicking TBA and DC out of OT? Why do you keep kicking that dead horse?

Don't point fingers.

Red Tape will be working with Omni-Pol to investigate the parties ersponsible for the bombing of the apartment complex in Omni-Entertainment.

This incident should not be used as an excuse to reintiate hostilities against the clans or other "rogue" Omni-Tek factions.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I think that the situation can be made simple quickly:

Anyone who is not 100% for OMNI-Tek is against OMNI-Tek... that will help us prevent something like this from happening again. Seems the reason that it's happened in the first place is LAX security because we're letting anyone into our great cities. I say kick all of the non-OT out, OMNI-1 keeps smelling worse by the day. I don't want our pride and joy capitol to turn into OMNI-2/Athens or whatever the rebels call it now. We're better than that.

I am not anti-clan persay... but, against anyone who defys and denounces OMNI-Tek!
    General Mege
    Minister of Political Affairs
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    Mobile OMNI-Tek Heavy Emergency Response
    --
    Mege - Atrox Union Man
    Meger - Atrox Worker
    --
    Our alliance already has a name - OMNI-Tek.

Re: Attack on Omni-1: Omni-Tek knew and did not act to prevent it

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    Warnings and information provided by loyal Omni-Tek organizations clearly outlined the threats and asked for Omni-Tek to remove or at least repremand those traitorous organizations.

No action was taken, and now they expect us to pass the blame to... who? Omni-Tek knew of organizations that have been publically working with clan terrorists (TBA admits to working with Portman in killing Radiman) and by going against Omni-Tek (Dark Carnival)

No one... but me. I hope there are others. Loyal Omni-Tek employees who see the threat from within as from the fringe clan organizations.

Omni-Tek, you need to wake up and realize that all of your employees are not working for the best of you. You need to realize that there are traitors in your midst, and you know who they are.

Inaction is acceptance.

You don't accept attacks on your largest city... do you?
    So you think Omni knew about it... which means Phillip Ross knew about it and you don't like how he handled it and by his inaction you are saying he accepted this terroristic act....

Interesting... you've always been a loyal Omni-Tech and supporter of Phillip Ross.... but now you say you know better than him.... and that things should have been decided differently. I agree that there is room for opinion, but don't you think that Azzazzel got his start like this...

You question Omni's and Phillip Ross's decision of inaction in much the same way as Azzazzel questioned the Amnesty.

Are you trying to rally our support against DC and TBA or against Omni's inaction........

I continue to follow Omni and Phillip Ross and I am sure he is currently pondering methods of retaliation and ways to draw out and discover who is behind this act.

/ooc I only hope that Phillip Ross is not scared into using a cell scanner as it is quite obvious someone is trying to steal his Genetic information and clone him.... Radiman has been cloned.... I have been to the new dungeon and seen the cloning center and cloning cylinders, as well as fought the bio-engineers.... Someone wants an end to the amnesty and I don't think it is the CoT or Omni..... I think it is clearly a third party who wants a massive war.... I hope you are with us when this occurs Capt. and not in support of a war against the clans and DC and TBA in retaliation..... Somone wants us to retaliate.... and you need to wait til we get better Intelligence Information before overreacting as to who the culprit is.

General Eleetist
    DARC Ops

Mr Fallout, your statement are begining to sound more and more like the darc carnevals before theire changed theire attitude towards OmniTek...

Mayhep it is time for you to change your attitude towards OmniTek as well...

In Unity theres trust, and within trust there is no room for false accusation against our protector OmniTek!
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Yeah, you OT folk are plain stupid.

I kill you over and over and your guards keep offering me amnesty.

Duh. This is going to be an easy victory.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Mr Snarf

The thought that you are being used for the greater good of OmniTek, as a simple pawn, has never occured to you?
    It is not as if your actions ever has shown any intelectuel capacaty over the ordinary clan member. You are as predicteble as a rollerrat, and your paths in life as easy to calculate as a stones path towards the ground, when dropped from a window.

Mayhep the stupidity you meantion is not shown from OmniTek?

I strongly advice you to join our great protector, OmniTek, before you reach that place in your path of life, where you can no longer return.
    Father Chagidiel

So you are saying that Omni-Tek is so stupid that they would ignore traitors among their ranks?

They sure are acting like it. No official response even on the attack, geez. Can anyone say incompetience?

Omni-Tek, you are letting down all of your loyal employees.

You ignore the terrorist attacks, and ignore the traitors among you. So why do you do that?

Do you not care about your employees? Omni-Tek, you need to act now or you will be losing power.

Does the enemy attack when they see you strong? Or do they attack when you are slow, weak, and indecisive?

You actually wonder why this might have happened now... you sit there, asking for peace but ignore those traitors among your ranks and do little to deal with the clan terrorists.

Omni-Tek. Act like a company.

Mr Fallout

Your treacherous comments and rallying against our caretakers is quite tiressome to read.

By constantly showing distrust against OmniTek and now speaking with the same words as the claners do, YOU my friend are starting to look more and more like a traitor.

Do you not see what has happend to you, my child? Your personal vendetta has made you stray from the rightous path of OmniTek.

You are openly disstrusting, and damaging the company. You bring false accusations and do the errands of the clans.
    Father Chagidiel

You know, I'm just a simple engineer. I run all over fixing this and putting in that. Sometimes ya hear things, or get some bit of data people thought they had erased. In the beginning, it just looked like politics, people dissing the boss, not happy at work. You know the usual.
    Now however, I don't know. I've seen some things, and heard a little more than some people would like. Something nasty is going on. Their is a dark cancer growing in the heart of Omni. It ain't politics no more, and yeah I'm getting nervous.
    I owe Omni everything, and anyone who tries to tear Omni down, is going to have to go through me and Princess (my bot). So keep your ears open, and watch your back.
    Trevor "Kommizar" Goodchild
    Bureaucrat and a
    Board of Director of
    The Masonic Templars

I am trying to get us all to rally to build Omni-Tek up

Right now, Omni-Tek is not operating in a manner that is conducive toward the security of us (the employees) nor is it going to do much for peace efforts.

You can't be successful when you have people working against your cause claiming to be on your side.

Omni-Tek needs to wake up and deal with the problems inside our company. Right now, they are sitting idle denying all problems and rewarding those that are working against them.

Act like a company!

Mr Fallout

The only way you can help the company is by acting according to your workdirective. You are not to "build OmniTek up". That is what we all will do, by putting our faith and TRUST in our great caretaker, and do, only what we are hired for.

By taking matters into your on hands, you are thinking for the company, and that was the fault made by the other former traitors. Problem is, while they have changed into loyal workers, you have changed to something else.

Mr Fallout, by not letting OmniTek settle this as it wants, you are working against the cause.

Now, fall back in line, act when asked to, and do your duty.

Act like an employee.
    Father Chagidiel

I am acting like an employee. Employees are there not only to do their job, but to be the barometer for the area they work in.

If there's a problem and Omni-Tek officials seem to be unaware of it it is our job to notify them. It is our right to demand a response.

I will not go beyond asking or demanding, because I know my role in the company. I will not protest or attack or try to build an alliance for something.

I am providing Omni-Tek with information that they don't seem to have, or just fail to understand.

With the words you people are using, it sounds more and more like you do have a pretty serious internal struggle, but you try to cover it up by calling each other traitors.

I won't even attempt to clear this up for you. I'll stay out of it, due to certain actions from certain unnamed OT employees (I'm only using that words because you name them that.).

Do what you think is best, but for the sake of Rubi-Ka, do it peacefully. If I, and my friends, gets hurt by your strifes, then we will bite back. Still, I prefer the easy way out.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Mr Fallout

I am sure OmniTeks gathered expertise is better then you, and a meer couple of fieldagents, in validating the situation.

I am also confident that OmniTek has got all information you possible could give our protector.

It is you that are drawing the wrong conclusions, it is you that are not able to see the whole picture.
    Father Chagidiel

OOC:

I would also take the opportunity to whish all folks reading this a happy new year, and thank Fallout for this discusion...since its about the only thing making me playing AO right now

Sorry bout this message here, but im short of time, and wnated this out of my system =P
    Father Chagidiel

re

Captfallout sometimes gets bored and decides to throw around wild accusations.

He likes proding and poking at people to get them angry.

People that cause fighting within the leadership of Omni is its single greatest downfall.

Capt needs to chill out and learn to get along with people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast