Thread: Look at me, I'm a flying backpack!

Talking Look at me, I'm a flying backpack!

http://www.xs4all.nl/~punisher/ao/scrn0078.png

lol

Another funny - while exploring Varmint Woods, I found this interesting tree :

http://www.xs4all.nl/~punisher/ao/scrn0070.png

Whoopsy

hmm.. more or less amusing than a leet in a helmet and tank armor.. hard to say

Wink leet

I saw that one too. Cute
    I wish he wasn't that fast so I could take a nice screenshot.

Originally posted by Alaysia

Hmmm best one I saw was a reet with the lower half of a cloak on. Looked like it was carrying something at first.

Nice to see a helmet on that reet too...

Hmmm, would you believe that a new breed of flying tree has appeared on Rubi-Ka and that Reets are really fashion victims at heart? No? Well, then, yea, some funny graphic bugs. The tree (as far as I am aware) is a once off, but I'll pass it along to QA along with the reet graphic bugs (been seeing a few helmet wearing reets lately).
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Ya know...

Last night I was looking at two mids (probe-like cars) with fashionable helmets sticking out.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Question Another graphic bug?

I started a new character last night (Agent). Ran the self buff to increase my dmg. Allocated IP, including to rifle and its associated base stats.

My attack rating never increased until I died. After I fully recoved from res shock, my attack rating had increased. Same thing happened after I levelled. Put IP in all the right places, but my attack rating didn't increase until after res effects wore off after my next death (I got greedy at lvl 2 and went for an orange Biofreak. Bad move).

Is it safe to assume my skills are being calculated correctly on the server Cosmik, and that it is just visual? I will experiment some more this weekend with that character and see if I notice a difference.

Skara

The playful cub transformation is buggy too. You can see the normal head (or helmet) between the two dog heads. I think it's suposed to be cerberus

And when you transform in to a dragon, you can see the real head inside its mouth
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

I've lost count of how many times I've posted this, but I'll show it again anyway.

http://www.jivemagazine.com/ao/scree.../evil-leet.jpg
    Pheer

LoL yea those are funny. Went to check how it is with a slayer transference....When I'm a slayer my head shows on it's head too lol.

I think it got just fixed with the new years downtime...just did a transference again and my head wasn't showing this time.

Edit: No wait, after I zoned my head showed
    Screenshot
    Last edited by Krneki; Jan 1st, 2002 at 10:53:52.