Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Grats riders on TNH

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Come on msn for hugz!
    cant at werk Pufs :/ - the hospital dont let us have things like MSN on our computers im surprized they let me on here tbh - but i have to keep it sneaky lol

I've been gone for 4 days abnd you guys kept talking about my stupid joke about pande bot going... lol....

honestly am dissapointed only Gelanin/Paja noticed it might be some kind of joke ;P Although I was secretly hoping for flamewar (OMG Tranq am comming with my org to destroy your towers !! argh !!! and stuff like that), I really did believe people would discover by themselves that what I posted is a total BS ;p

They didnt ;p
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

That's why I never take you seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Coen View Post
    I've been gone for 4 days abnd you guys kept talking about my stupid joke about pande bot going... lol....

honestly am dissapointed only Gelanin/Paja noticed it might be some kind of joke ;P Although I was secretly hoping for flamewar (OMG Tranq am comming with my org to destroy your towers !! argh !!! and stuff like that), I really did believe people would discover by themselves that what I posted is a total BS ;p

They didnt ;p
    yeh well some of us aren't with the *in crowd* are we Kowen hmm - and some of us maybe take what you say on face value as we dont play those or any games -

it not a very good joke you know -

unless you are one of the Chuckle Brothers here who are part of your little sekrit *naughtyboys club* who found it hilarious -

though i think some found seeing me wound up or making an idiot of myself more funny than your joke lol

and some of us know you like to double-talk - say one thing mean another - so on the face of it - there was a good chance it was speaking some truth -

sekrit hidden deals made between you and the other SA's - also there was equal chance it was BS thats true

besides all that when you going to sort out my situation? hmmm

They didnt ;p
    You have Jhenis to deal with now Coen :-D

-jj-
    Proud advisor of Uprising and superadmin of Zodsnet/Beastnet.

That's why I never take you seriously
    lol good advice Pafs <3

Quote Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    You have Jhenis to deal with now Coen :-D

-jj-
    lol

grrr

i'll get my big sister frostgirl - she likes to fight lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenis View Post
    dont worry Coen is going to get it personally from me
    I really hope so Jhen, took time off work next week and expecting your arrival I suppose

Am serious about that...

Just read the whole thread btw and noticed people did actually notice my post was a joke so I back my words about you all...

LoL it was fun while it lasted I suppose oh and btw - I LOVE your discussion in this thread, I think it should be made sticky

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

I really hope so Jhen, took time off work next week and expecting your arrival I suppose
    Is there any woman safe from your advances :-P

Now I know why Vhab wanted to be Superadmin - must be humping Devilry in my basement ^-^

-jj-

Am serious about that...

Just read the whole thread btw and noticed people did actually notice my post was a joke so I back my words about you all...

LoL it was fun while it lasted I suppose oh and btw - I LOVE your discussion in this thread, I think it should be made sticky
    SOME noticed it was a joke - others (me) lol went off the deep end

Now I know why Vhab wanted to be Superadmin - must be humping Devilry in my basement ^-^

-jj-
    ohh trust me jack - im very safe thnk you

i do not cyber - i do not cam for anyone - i do not encourage smut or sex chat in any way

im a woman playing a game just like anyone else an thats all i want -

im sorry but if the price i have to pay is smutty nonsense sex chat with some bloke ingame to get to the top of the pile

lol NO THANKS you can keep it

ohh trust me jack - im very safe thnk you

i do not cyber - i do not cam for anyone - i do not encourage smut or sex chat in any way

im a woman playing a game just like anyone else an thats all i want -

im sorry but if the price i have to pay is smutty nonsense sex chat with some bloke ingame to get to the top of the pile

lol NO THANKS you can keep it

I was talking about Coen, not me. (Regarding smutty sex chat, I've never tried that tactic with him - I'll try and get some female raidleaders maybe!).

Of course, May is the only lady that has any influence on (current) Clan Pande Superadmin :P

-jj-

all those 70+ Jack....

and btw - you'd be suprised who you are talking to when you make advances to May.... ;p ;p

I was talking about Coen, not me. (Regarding smutty sex chat, I've never tried that tactic with him - I'll try and get some female raidleaders maybe!).

Of course, May is the only lady that has any influence on (current) Clan Pande Superadmin :P

-jj-
    so was i jack - i was talking to you but refering to Coen

as you were talking to Coen refering to me

all those 70+ Jack....

and btw - you'd be suprised who you are talking to when you make advances to May.... ;p ;p
    LOL, I only spoke to May as I thought it was one of your alts, remember

WTB your buddy list dude

-jj-

Because she's your 1st, one and only?

(j/k j00 know I wuv you <3)

kinda slimey creepy - like a pervert kinda creepy - a pervy stalker weirdo kinda creepy - definately trying to arouse yourslef on a forums kinda creepy
    Why are you trying to arouse yourself on forums?

This is not for real, you know.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Just to clear some things out, I'll never ever post my photos on any public forums, so don't bother asking

Thanks.
    cuz ur a guy!!!1!1

Only if you want me to be

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast