Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Grats riders on TNH

I don't remember ever stating or expressing self-amusement. Think about what you're gonna write before pointing fingers.

are you drug addicted, jhenis? it almost looks that way :P

Quote Originally Posted by nekrotyrael View Post
    are you drug addicted, jhenis? it almost looks that way :P
    are you stupid addicted, nekrotyrae? it almost looks that way

yea, i'm addicted to stupidity, therefore i read your posts eagerly .

Quote Originally Posted by nekrotyrael View Post
    yea, i'm addicted to stupidity, therefore i read your posts eagerly .
    should i emote now? or when your *joke* warms up a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenis View Post
    dont worry Coen is going to get it personally from me

you dont have to be a nasty crappy idiot you know - and anyway even if i was clan it wouldnt make much diff to me how i acted or spoke to you - you would in no way affect how i played my game or the friends i had or what i wanted to do in game

coz if you did even make the slightest attempt to affect my game in any way with out any reason theres always /petition harassment
    - over and over again if needed

this all started jack coz of one silly meaningless joke i posted after one of your posts and you just laid into it and culdnt just light heartedly pass it on

i reacted to you an you reacted to me - so get over it jack - i have let it so how about you huh - i actually shuld have realised you were the lame type to try a sneaky cowardly way of getting bak at some one rather than being man enough to deal with it an move on

as for Paja - well Paja - at least Paja seems genuine in being apolegetic - even a bit sorry for making someone look a fool for his own personal entertainment - i hoipe anyways
    Let's face it, you came on forum, instantly flamed me, Deff and Vhab all in one day. Next day use foul language to people on Hellcom, flame Rez and get yourself banned. Following day flame ARKs and Funcom and create mass armageddon on the tech support forum by spamming for several hours solid. I'm not quite sure the impression you want to portray of yourself. Now you tell me to get over my problem with you and in the same post call me lame, sneaky, cowardly, immature, harasser and a crappy overacting idiot. Not that i'm bothered but... it not exactly showing me you are sincere in what you say :-)

-jj-
    Proud advisor of Uprising and superadmin of Zodsnet/Beastnet.

Quote Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    Now you tell me to get over my problem with you and in the same post call me lame, sneaky, cowardly, immature, harasser and a crappy overacting idiot.

-jj-
    She wasn't far from the truth ;p

-pp-

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    She wasn't far from the truth ;p

-pp-
    I R PVP >>> J00000!!!!111 smacktalkers automatically hit my ignore for stupidity filter. I've already seen that lame crap you tried to pull on Cures' shade for attempted use of heal graft which he can't possibly use and exactly how you spoke to him as it is in our quotes module on GC - you're in the same league as the JAAAAAAAAAA brigade as far as I'm concerned.

-jj-

Let's face it, you came on forum, instantly flamed me, Deff and Vhab all in one day. Next day use foul language to people on Hellcom, flame Rez and get yourself banned. Following day flame ARKs and Funcom and create mass armageddon on the tech support forum by spamming for several hours solid. I'm not quite sure the impression you want to portray of yourself. Now you tell me to get over my problem with you and in the same post call me lame, sneaky, cowardly, immature, harasser and a crappy overacting idiot. Not that i'm bothered but... it not exactly showing me you are sincere in what you say :-)

-jj-
    it wasnt ian instant flame jack it was a silly joke

and i was provoked on hellcom by small minded crappy little boys with getting their little kicks from upsetting someone by being crude and rude - i think they deserve a lot more than just some foul language shouted out by me jack

do not put yourself on some kind of pedistal here jack - you are no angel - and you have had your fair share of being a nasty idiot - so bak off

just get over it jack ok - move on - im sincere in this - i just want to play Ao and have fun - if you actually check my first post thats what it was - a silly stupid little joke meaning nothing

and you tore into me like the major wankstain you are - so grow up boy - learn some manner - and pull your head out of your arse

it wasnt ian instant flame jack it was a silly joke

and i was provoked on hellcom by small minded crappy little boys with getting their little kicks from upsetting someone by being crude and rude - i think they deserve a lot more than just some foul language shouted out by me jack

do not put yourself on some kind of pedistal here jack - you are no angel - and you have had your fair share of being a nasty idiot - so bak off

just get over it jack ok - move on - im sincere in this - i just want to play Ao and have fun - if you actually check my first post thats what it was - a silly stupid little joke meaning nothing

and you tore into me like the major wankstain you are - so grow up boy - learn some manner - and pull your head out of your arse
    A little push and you can be quite rude :-)

-jj-

I R PVP >>> J00000!!!!111 smacktalkers automatically hit my ignore for stupidity filter.
    -jj-
    you really are a jumped up nause jack - who cares what you think about yourself what you do and how you do it

lol only you by the looks

you really are a jumped up nause jack - who cares what you think about yourself what you do and how you do it

lol only you by the looks
    WTB: ghetto dictionary.

-jj-

A little push and you can be quite rude :-)

-jj-
    with good reason

stop pushing then

finding me getting upset again amusing are you jack?

going to have a laugh about it wiht the boys later?

with good reason

stop pushing then

finding me getting upset again amusing are you jack?

going to have a laugh about it wiht the boys later?
    17:47 here, you're actually making working overtime fun :-)

-jj-

WTB: ghetto dictionary.

-jj-
    WTB: a man with a personality

Oh, that's mean. Halp, i'm being harassed

-jj-

17:47 here, you're actually making working overtime fun :-)

-jj-
    and thats it is it?

that your sense of self worth and value that you use the word 'Proud' in your sig?

sums you up as the very small little man you really are

enjoy your over time.. im going home now hahaha!

2nd attempt

Oh, that's mean. Halp, i'm being harassed

-jj-

I notice that both jhenis and pafpuf flame the same threads with similar arguments.
    Hardboy 211/16 NT
    Nobodyfalse 220/21 Enf
    Nelson 174/12 Agent
    Doctor 174/15 Doctor (suprisingly)
    Nobblet 150/14 Soldier.

Thegoodcop

I didn't flame anyone in this thread. Or any other for that matter.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast