Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Grats riders on TNH

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenis View Post
    Paf!!! *hugs*
    *hugs back* Lol I took a day off work and I'm so bored. Thinking of starting my very own pande drama thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    *hugs back* Lol I took a day off work and I'm so bored. Thinking of starting my very own pande drama thread
    i'm IN! i got a right smack about a while ago - lol but my brother took it all for me anyway

im at werk right now :/ is teh boring

Quote Originally Posted by Paja View Post
    ok let me talk with coen about this (dunno why you take this to public!! i told you that is not good)
    when burden drops and my alt get another burden we will switch to !roll i think
    WTB burden for my MP, need temp CzA invite, PST! :-P

-jj-
    Proud advisor of Uprising and superadmin of Zodsnet/Beastnet.

Quote Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post

-jj-
    *joins the que behind jack waving arms in the air*

im next for my mp too !!11

-jj-
    PM me in game, we can solve price, maybe I can wait till next cza turn for mine. I need another RBP and dchest and few CSS.
    I think we are reasonable ppl and we can make a good deal
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

PM me in game, we can solve price, maybe I can wait till next cza turn for mine. I need another RBP and dchest and few CSS.
    I think we are reasonable ppl and we can make a good deal
    Coen's prices are cheaper, I'll have to re-roll Omni :-(

-jj-

*watches the dodgy dealings*

-jh-

Somni Gained YET another wonderful LMAO lvl!
    220/30 Shade
    Member of Ragnarok!

Also Paja - sorry to go on about this - but when you've spoken to Coen about the situation with the Coop Orgs bot points thing - meaning that it goes against the standing rules and is a bannable offense from the public bots - could you post something here so we can see the arrangements that all coops and orgs shuld follow

coz this points thing on the FFA bots is very badly against the rules agreed

Also Paja - sorry to go on about this - but when you've spoken to Coen about the situation with the Coop Orgs bot points thing - meaning that it goes against the standing rules and is a bannable offense from the public bots - could you post something here so we can see the arrangements that all coops and orgs shuld follow

coz this points thing on the FFA bots is very badly against the rules agreed
    Provided the arrangement stays between myself, Paja, Coen and Gelanin, I don't see any issue. (Vhab already gets % of all points on FFAbot).

-jj-

here you go:

[Coen]: hey
    To [Coen]: haj
    [Coen]: so how we will deal with FFA bot which we spoke about yesterday.
    To [Coen]: I think that your idea is good.
    To [Coen]: All join one bot, and each char will gain pts for their guild. We will compete and at the end we will run auctions for loot. Only officiers from coop will bid on item with their guild pts and then they will spread won loot among coop.
    [Coen]: yeah, that is how it should be.
    [Coen]: so now we have deal
    To [Coen]: yup. So cao tomorrow at Pande. I'm in hurry getting for my sol DM in ToTW.
    [Coen]: Gl on drop, cya

thats kinda all from finall agrement
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Provided the arrangement stays between myself, Paja, Coen and Gelanin, I don't see any issue. (Vhab already gets % of all points on FFAbot).

-jj-
    well its not so much the arrangement staying between anybody

it the thing about the rules being abused under the current aggreements

any private coop ffa bot using a points based system to reward attendance and then to use that points system as the auction thing is against the rules agreed by all sides

Coen has said this very clearly on the HC forums that he will perma ban anyone making such a bot

but that what we have here

:/

here you go:

[Coen]: hey
    To [Coen]: haj
    [Coen]: so how we will deal with FFA bot which we spoke about yesterday.
    To [Coen]: I think that your idea is good.
    To [Coen]: All join one bot, and each char will gain pts for their guild. We will compete and at the end we will run auctions for loot. Only officiers from coop will bid on item with their guild pts and then they will spread won loot among coop.
    [Coen]: yeah, that is how it should be.
    [Coen]: so now we have deal
    To [Coen]: yup. So cao tomorrow at Pande. I'm in hurry getting for my sol DM in ToTW.
    [Coen]: Gl on drop, cya

thats kinda all from finall agrement
    thnk you for posting Paja - im really not trying to stir anything -

im just a bit confused about what was said at one time and what is going on here right now

far as i know - ok ill say it agin -

a private points based bot that runs coop ffa raids in pande on ffa days regardless of org or side is a HUGE no no and is a perma ban offense for who ever and everyone concerned

I think someone forgot to take some of these postings with the needed Truckload of Salt

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanin View Post
    I think someone forgot to take some of these postings with the needed Truckload of Salt
    no pinch of salt to flavour the taste Gel

it says clearly in Coens earlier post - a point system exists on the private coop FFA bot being used by all sides on FFA days

this is clearly a bannable offense from HC and Zodsnet stated quite clearly by Coen on the HC forums.

im trying to figure this out - can the superadmins make up rules to suit themselves?

or do they belong to the same set of rules they have decided the rest of us have to abide by?

I mean a tthe end of it is this - if they can set up coop FFA "points based" bots for multi org FFA "points reward" raids intp Pande without getting a ban form the public bots - then why cant other poeple?
    Last edited by Jhenis; Nov 6th, 2006 at 16:25:12.

no pinch of salt to flavour the taste Gel

it says clearly in Coens earlier post - a point system exists on the private coop FFA bot being used by all sides on FFA days

this is clearly a bannable offense from HC and Zodsnet stated quite clearly by Coen on the HC forums.

im trying to figure this out - can the superadmins make up rules to suit themselves?

or do they belong to the same set of rules they have decided the rest of us have to abide by?

I mean a tthe end of it is this - if they can set up coop FFA bots for multi org FFA raids intp Pande without getting a ban form the public bots - then why cant other poeple?
    I think Gelanin's motivation (same as mine and Paja's) is that we need burdens fast on alts (hit n run technique). Besides, as long as Vhab gets a cut on points (he doesn't need a burden), he will turn a blind eye.

Pande politics is complicated.

-jj-

I think Gelanin's motivation (same as mine and Paja's) is that we need burdens fast on alts (hit n run technique). Besides, as long as Vhab gets a cut on points (he doesn't need a burden), he will turn a blind eye.

Pande politics is complicated.

-jj-
    i agree jack - but you can see how this looks from the outside

i mean even your saying that the main motive for setting all this up in this way is to get your alts burdens asap - and you may even be willing to 'bend' the rules for yourselves to do so

but if anyone else tried to do the same you'd slam them pretty fast with a perma ban on the public bots

ok - this isnt fair really - turning blind eyes and points based private FFA bots are just not right - thats the basic of it

the complex parts only come when people try to make it so i think

you know that this points based FFA is totally against the rules

and will any of this mean anything much when LE comes out and the new back items make Burden old?
    Last edited by Jhenis; Nov 6th, 2006 at 16:36:23.

i agree jack - but you can see how this looks from the outside

i mean even your saying that the main motive for setting all this up in this way is to get your alts burdens asap - and you may even be willing to 'bend' the rules for yourselves to do so

but if anyone else tried to do the same you'd slam them pretty fast with a perma ban on the public bots

ok - this isnt fair really - turning blind eyes and points based private FFA bots are just not right - thats the basic of it

the complex parts only come when people try to make it so i think

you know that this points based FFA is totally against the rules
    Well, I already mentioned that Vhab is in control of all points. Therefore, when the s**t hits the fan, we'll blame him. Vhab isn't stupid either, I'm sure he's got Deniska to take the fall with a swift !points give all command once the truth comes out. I believe Coen already has plans to implicate Burrstin from the omni politics side. Gelanin and Paja of course (being outside of the raidbot environment) need not worry, as they will have burdens on all characters without any queue. (And btw, if anyone saw the 9/11 Southpark, it's kind of the same situation as that).

-jj-

Well, I already mentioned that Vhab is in control of all points. Therefore, when the s**t hits the fan, we'll blame him. Vhab isn't stupid either, I'm sure he's got Deniska to take the fall with a swift !points give all command once the truth comes out. I believe Coen already has plans to implicate Burrstin from the omni politics side. Gelanin and Paja of course (being outside of the raidbot environment) need not worry, as they will have burdens on all characters without any queue. (And btw, if anyone saw the 9/11 Southpark, it's kind of the same situation as that).

-jj-
    well i have a fan here

im really not trying to throw the shiz about tho - but considering my current situation about breaking bot rules with my behavier -

and then basically readin this has made me a bit confused about just what is going on ?

have you read that bit on HC forums where Coen totally states like really strongly that a perma ban will be slammed on hard on anyone doing what is happening right now :/

I mean dont any of the RLers or admins or SA hold any responsibility for not only allowing this to happen but also being part of it ??

Leaving work for home shortly...

For a clue, read Gelanin's mail above very carefully :-P

-jj-

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast