Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Grats riders on TNH

Quote Originally Posted by Devilry View Post
    Stop sending me dirty tells over MSN and call instead?
    SHUSH!!!!

They do not need to know that!

do you have to comment on every move in pande?

At least a couple of recent pvm threads are becoming more popular than pvp threads
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

the truth is that we made a coop with CzA and decided to go together, the DD is just random really, Paja probably took it from some APF, we rolled for first mid, where we won, then CzA won the roll for 2nd mid, and at TNH we used points that we have on joint coop bot, so...

On the other hand - yesterday CzA didnt have numbers, so we decided to coop with Tranq and MC (this way we have 4 orgs and are sure to get beast on every spawn), 2 burdens dropped, as far as I remember Tranq had most points saved on our bot, so they won org bidding (we bid with whole orgs - its not our business how the org divides loot, its the easiest way to decide which org loots), and second was MC, guess I'll need to do a few more raids, but then again Tranq used almost all of their pts, so am sure next burden will be ours.
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Coen View Post
    the truth is that we made a coop with CzA and decided to go together, the DD is just random really, Paja probably took it from some APF, we rolled for first mid, where we won, then CzA won the roll for 2nd mid, and at TNH we used points that we have on joint coop bot, so...

On the other hand - yesterday CzA didnt have numbers, so we decided to coop with Tranq and MC (this way we have 4 orgs and are sure to get beast on every spawn), 2 burdens dropped, as far as I remember Tranq had most points saved on our bot, so they won org bidding (we bid with whole orgs - its not our business how the org divides loot, its the easiest way to decide which org loots), and second was MC, guess I'll need to do a few more raids, but then again Tranq used almost all of their pts, so am sure next burden will be ours.
    Pffft!

LoL though

Lol
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Ragnarok looted today's burden, they had more points combined then we did, that means Tranq/RR/MC already used up their pts which is a good news for me
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Coen View Post
    Ragnarok looted today's burden, they had more points combined then we did, that means Tranq/RR/MC already used up their pts which is a good news for me
    Well next Burden is for CzA cos we got most points now (you spent it on TNH, remember?):P
    /CzA

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    we are the people that deserve end game loot

Ok - i have a question

Now that Nums has patiently explained the working of the FFA deals - basically to try and bring peace to pande and stop all the ninja looting/deleting of items on zods and training etc

an after reading the HC boards and trying to get a better informed picture beofre i blah blah on about something i honestly didnt know much about theres someting i saw here in some posts which has confused m,e again

i thought any coop FFA raids on 'private' joint efforts between orgs would not be points based - as this would mean they work just like the public bot and WAY against the rules agreed on all sides

Quote Originally Posted by Ceon
    2 burdens dropped, as far as I remember Tranq had most points saved on our bot, so they won org bidding (we bid with whole orgs - its not our business how the org divides loot
    i dont understand this - it quite clearly is said on HC that any org coops bots using a point system wont be tolerated and anyone on that bot will be banned from HC - perhaps iv misuunderstood something or read it wrong - but please explain this ti me

(honest not a whinge!)

-jh-

is one big point bot which using all coops. That way is more clear and all are happy. Even if another coop win loot in DD war and they dont have pts, they have to pass it to whom who has. If you wanna apply for FFA bot with your org PM to coen in game
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Somni has gain a new LAMO lvl
    220/30 Shade
    Member of Ragnarok!

Quote Originally Posted by Paja View Post
    is one big point bot which using all coops. That way is more clear and all are happy. Even if another coop win loot in DD war and they dont have pts, they have to pass it to whom who has. If you wanna apply for FFA bot with your org PM to coen in game

this isnt a complaint about not being able to FFA - nor exclusion from FFA due to the size of my org

it is clearly stated in the rules agreed by both sides that any coops on either side running FFA raids will not run a points system - cannot run a points system as basically it becomes a closed 'public' bot for the selected few but working on the same principals as HC or Zodsnet

it clearly is said that these coops cannot work in the same way as the public bots by giving points with can be then used to auction on loot drops

and anyone involved in this sort of thing will be banned on their sides public bot

FFA coop points bots are against the rules

-jh-

Quote Originally Posted by Somni View Post
    Somni has gain a new LAMO lvl
    <3 ~huugss~

all FFA coops are connected to that system, so if you ban them, there wont be any of FFA coops.

and you know that, rules are made to be break and sometimes they need to bend a little.

IMHO without this system it couldnt work. Ppl will train each other, there will be ninja looting, KS and again training and ofc connected trashtalk. This is the best deal.

And if i'm not wrong next budens goes to cza, so I wont cancel this deal

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

IMHO without this system it couldnt work. Ppl will train each other, there will be ninja looting, KS and again training and ofc connected trashtalk. This is the best deal.
    Greetings citizens of Rubi-ka. Welcome to Bureaucracy Online.

all FFA coops are connected to that system, so if you ban them, there wont be any of FFA coops.

and you know that, rules are made to be break and sometimes they need to bend a little.

And if i'm not wrong next budens goes to cza, so I wont cancel this deal
    i mean i agree in part - but these are rules which the superadmins and such have laid down to EVERYone - not just their own little groups that can bend the rules to suit their purposes as they see fit.

and yeh i agree the FFA system atm is perhaps the best way of keeping peace in pande an allowing everyone who attends a much happier time there

but it still doesnt sit right that these are rules which if i decided to make a bot all of my own - between say mine and two other orgs to distribute points for loot rights - outside of any other controls other than my own - i and everyone else on that bot would be perma banned from HC

this seems like double-standards

and im sorry - a !roll would work just as well for deciding which org got loot rights - because other wise this is an abuse of the rules agreed by all sides and makes it seems once again that those who 'decide' things for the rest of us and how we should behave - dont have to apply those rules to themselves.

-jh-

ok let me talk with coen about this (dunno why you take this to public!! i told you that is not good)
    when burden drops and my alt get another burden we will switch to !roll i think

So much fuss over a crappy back item.
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Nov 6th, 2006 at 12:15:31. Reason: typoz

ok let me talk with coen about this (dunno why you take this to public!! i told you that is not good)
    when burden drops and my alt get another burden we will switch to !roll i think
    honest it wasnt a whinge lol

i was just catching up with some reading on the forums an such and then reading some posts here just got me to thinking

dangerous i know

-jh-

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    So much fuss over a crappy back item.
    Paf!!! *hugs*

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast