I don't post to argue about the price of the Booster Pack, but about the fact that it's free for new customers and not for experienced players...

I don't mean to talk about the price of the booster itself, that is not a fortune, and everyone agrees on this.

The problem for me is that people who support AO and FC for long will pay 20$ more for something that WILL BE FREE FOR NEWCOMERS... Well, if you give a free month to newcomers, why don't you do the same with old players ?

People who never tried AO will get : 1 month playing = original game + booster pack for 20£
While people who knows AO will pay 20$ just for booster and will be charged one month fee to play it.

So, the more you buy, the higher price you pay ?

It's surely easier to make people pay for something they know and they're interrested in, than to get new customers, but i my point of view, it's not commercially ethic to make the people that supported you pay a lot more than the ones you've never made business with.

I've said that i have not problem with the price itself, i don't mind if it's 10, 20 or 25$, but what i don't understand is : why am i asked to pay for something that is free for newcomers ? why newcomers get for free something i have to pay for ?

If the price was 20£ for booster only and 30£ for AO + Booster, i'd have find it normal, but as it has been fixed, i think it's a shame.

We've supported this game for months, and now we're asked to pay for something that will be free for nOOBs