Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Enforcer Wishlist Discussion

hey no problem. Ive been readin a lot on all these weapon topics and balance issues. I thought after testing every melee weapon type for the last 2 years and researching on auno I'd try and help get these broken weapon lines in order even if it's just through suggestions and forum bumping. lol after they finish off the blunt weapon maybe they can get to melee energy and flamethrowers XD.

** lol srry I didn't notice this sooner YAY ME 100th post ^_^
    Last edited by Dictan; Nov 26th, 2008 at 19:38:53.

Removed the Challenger and Rage wishes from the wishlist.
    Added Improve Elementline wish.
    Added Melee Energy & Piercing perklines wish.
    Also updated the status on Symbiants and Fears.
    Last edited by Harios; Dec 2nd, 2008 at 22:36:58.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

You forgot ME and piercing research. More likely to happen than perks I think.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    You forgot ME and piercing research. More likely to happen than perks I think.
    Ok, I will add those
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Not sure if somone suggested it but wtb either Raging Blow or Tear Ligaments as type 2 procs.
    blah

Ive a question. Is it intended that enf ring proc is so weak? As a tl5 player it does give me only 500 hp in 2 ticks over 10s. This is not even 1/30 of my hp. Docs ring does refill nano pool with 15 ticks of 500 nano per one, 2s delay and the result is 7500 nano every proc (not to mention root and snare resist as additional bonus to proc). Isnt it some kind of a typing mistake with 2 ticks and 10s delay? Shouldnt it be 2s delay and 10 ticks?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissysuzuki View Post
    Kissys wild wishes.

Abandon 1HE, 2HE & Peircing as weapon lines. Replace with Shotgun.
    2, 4 & 8 hour Essence lines (including SL ones)
    2, 4 & 8 hour Coruscating Screen
    Team Behemoth
    More HP availability for lower levels
    Remove level locks on SL Essences
    Remove snares from SL Essences
    Add +27 or more Str /Sta to SL Essences
    3x the taunt value of the single taunts (imo they should be our primary taunting line)
    Switch FoTs 6K AC boost to being something like TMS. Or Make ACs useful.
    Have the DD perks from the blunt lines scale damage correctly.
    Make MoM a clone of the Mutate line.
    Mongo Rage should be Enforcer specific.
    Add us to the Artillery & Support Symbiant lines.
    Make Mongo an area pvp pusher. (cast mongo to bump people about)
    I know it's all 2 years old... but IMO I was right 2 years ago and I'm still right now!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I know it's all 2 years old... but IMO I was right 2 years ago and I'm still right now!
    I agree with the AC's

i think AC is useful, but only in massive quantity

maybe instead of adding 6k AC Troll form should add 12k or 20k

Enforcer only melee energy swords that check AR vs Duck Explosives (1h-edged, 1h-blunt, 2h-edged)
    Enforcer only melee energy perk line
    Mongo Rage should be Enforcer specific. (think how awesome would be for a nanomage enforcer to hand you your ass!)
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Word, Enforcers should have had shotgun, would have been very fitting. Waaay too late for that now I fear.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    Enforcer only melee energy perk line
    Mongo Rage should be Enforcer specific. (think how awesome would be for a nanomage enforcer to hand you your ass!)
    I fully agree with this we all so need to get Piercing a perk line and both in research.

--Oddenf0
    one of the few Tl 7 Nanomage Enforcers

Bump for combined weapon buff
    VV

Nerf Imongo taunt from 25k (325k/min) to 20k (260k/min) and IMalice from 50k (600k/min) to 30k (360k/min). Improve taunt from Dreadbringer-line 4x (from 38k/min to 150k/min) and from taunt process 10x (from 10k/min to 100k/min). Taunt items and perks should be reworked too.

Combine weapon buffs into one.

Add 1hb to Ofab.

Add piercing to Kneecapping research line and melee energy to Brutality research line.
    Dragocz RK1

Not a wish for enforcers, but the enforcer forum.

A little more attention to the forum, and moderation. It's starting to sound like mp/engi/crat atm.
    I haven't seen a whif of harios in a while, either.

Have we been abandoned?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Not a wish for enforcers, but the enforcer forum.

A little more attention to the forum, and moderation. It's starting to sound like mp/engi/crat atm.
    I haven't seen a whif of harios in a while, either.

Have we been abandoned?
    Aye Kyai and Harios have abandoned us!!
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

The sky has fallen.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

just pvpd some fixers today... now they getting easy cap FAs on a low recharge on enfs aswell..
    enfs is the main tank profession in this game still we have the crappiest defencive skills of all profession.
    Fixers MAs shades Advs Crats MPs all haev hughe evades/aad .
    Soldier has TMS.
    Docs, agents, advs and MPs got hughe heals and so does fixers now with the new 4 stackign HoTs.
    enfs gots a ****load of health wich is in fact a dissadventage in pvp since specials isnt 50% capped as rest of dmg and can hit for 14445 in pvp.
    enfs absorbs got nerfed thnx to low hp NT twinks and actually now doesnt affect the 40% cap of health when they are active, wich results in that 1 FA or AS can go straight thru both the absorbs enfs rely on as defencive skill.
    the bioregrowth HoT is hardly even noticable with the amounts of health enfs got atm.
    and since we are the main tanks of the game we do have one of the worst dmg outputs.

adding FA to fixer perks / research might have been nessecary for the PvM purpose of them putting out a low dmg but hardly is balancing anything. an unperkable profession shouldnt have massive offence.. the balance is acuired by adding offence and decreasing defence.
    the 1hb and 2hb changes to enfs was welcome but hardly what the enfs need most.
    we need to get defencive skills since we are a defencive profession.

either up the absorbs on enf to 50k and 20k from the endurance booster that would actually give us a slight chance to whithstand 15k specials for more then 1 second or increase aad items for enfs so that the tanks of the game actually have a chance of being outlasters as the defenition of a tank sort of is.
    or add enf only reflect items or something so that we take less dmg.

i cant stress this enough. enfs dont need and shouldnt have massive offencive abilities but we should have massive defencive abilities and not need 70k HP to tank a raid but rather have avoidance skills to do so or decrease dmg skills.

my 5 cents.

with best regards Moon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456