Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enforcer Wishlist Discussion

Enforcer Wishlist Discussion

Heya guys, as you have probably noticed I have re-written and updated the WISH/CONCERNS LIST and the BUG LIST. This thread is the open thread where you can post comments, suggestions, ideas, points of contention and your views on anything to do with those lists. We've had some good brainstorming and I hope that people can drop some more really good ideas into the mix

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reference:

The Enforcer Wish List Prioritisation - (Q4 2006)
    Old Enforcer Wishlist - (Q2 2006)
    The Wishlist Brainstorming Thread - (Q1 2006)
    The Enforcer Wishlist for LE - Started by Hellslayer (Q2 2005)
    Lost Eden and Enforcers - Started by Skybert (Q2 2005)
    The even older enforcer wishlist and prioritisation poll - Started by Cz (Q4 2004)

The current buglist submission thread

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

OK, guess I'll start by throwing a an idea out there, while my mind is still in wishlist-mode

Single Taunts:

Clearly lowering the recharge would be a big step forward, however I did have the idea that a new set of single taunts could be designed using the NT NR debuff nukes as a template.

If you look at the nano Constant Barrage, you can see that it's debuffs stack with repeated casts; my suggestion would be to make a single taunt, that by using the same debuff stacking mechanic has an increasing taunt value each time it is cast. So the first taunt would do say 8.4K, then the next 8.4K+500, then 8.4K+1K and so on up to maybe 3 or 4 times when the taunt caps out at around 12K taunt.

Enjoying RK4

Wish list:
    Disable Natural Healing needs some sort of visual effect. As it is it's nearly impossible for an Adventurer to continue the Enforcer -> Adventurer -> MA perk chain because Affected my Disable Natural Healing is so short and has no visual cue.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

I want good 2HB the weapon for Enf or make better perk actions in Bone Crusher perk-line. 2HB is professional weapon of enfs, but today 2HE is best

Fix 1HB and 2HB perks dmg.

I know that some perks are stronger and some are weaker. But 2HB perks have 54% dmg of 2HE and 1HB have 23%. I want 1HB and 2HB perks have 85% - 90% dmg of 2HE perks. I don't want FC fixes like DoT 3x20dmg or +50AC buff. Change dmg of perks. It's fix for 15 minutes, just few numbers.
    Dragocz RK1

Red face Taunts

The single taunts need un-nerfing, i agree with what Kyai has suggested completely but also think even just some "Shadowlands Taunts" taunts would be nice, not necaserily hugely more powerful, but something else to work towards at end game rather than just mongos ultra behe, our end game nanos suck.

2hb perk fix must be priority...

Followed swiftly by the 2he primary fix EOT!!!

I still think that fixing the 1he perks and element nanons is needed. Just make all 1he perk attacks available for enforcers and remove the cooldown from our element nanos please.
    Asynja, General of Ragnarok, the original level 200 and level 220 nanomage enforcer | Equip

So we don't all go 2he cookie cutter, give us hammer enfos slice and dice but rename it smash and bash with a chance to stun on every hit ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dugglerrr View Post
    So we don't all go 2he cookie cutter, give us hammer enfos slice and dice but rename it smash and bash with a chance to stun on every hit ^^
    bump for that

Enjoying RK4

Quote Originally Posted by Dugglerrr View Post
    Hell yeah
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I wish they hadn't called the new 1HB option after the 2HE weapon --> Panther <--

I wish it was a little better and more interesting than it actually is...

I wish you didn't have to get it up to MK4 just to equal your Kyr'ozch hammer...

I wish it didn't look like a huge spanner...

I wish I had one

Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

The Bear MK6 is slower than the Wolf MK6 but does the same min and crit dmg while it should at least do more (a good 100 more min and crit would make many enforcers think twice before using 2he).
    And as already said the 2hb perk line could be improved with things like:
    - Hammer and Anvil always up, no cooldown
    - For dmg perks, keep the dmg the same but make them check vs 50% evade and add a 50% chance to stun for 5sec for all of them.

dose the devs eaven read these posts kyai? so far nothing has been done... they will most likely do nothing or after a few years like they did with the opifex shoulderpads....
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    dose the devs eaven read these posts kyai? so far nothing has been done... they will most likely do nothing or after a few years like they did with the opifex shoulderpads....
    The secret magic word here is "wish" list. Not, please note, list of "demands".

But also you may wish to consider if you don't start whining now the yearswill take longer to change things just like the Opifex shoulder pads
    Riders of the Lost Org

I'm pretty sure the devs do look at them, just not on a daily basis like players might For the most part the community managers (Famine and Sil) are responsible for looking through and translating the wishlists of all 12 profs into a format that is presented periodically to the devs. Also, production plans are set in place several months in advance, so as I understand it the wishlists aren't so much something the devs come to for inspiration of what direction to take; rather when they come to a development stage that requires profession specific content they use the wishlists as a guide to what the community sees as priorities.

At least, that's how I understand the system to work. As kissy says this is a "wish" list, not a "we expect this to be implemented" list. It's also clouded by the fact that often bugs, concerns and wishes are hard to separate.

Enjoying RK4

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    I'm pretty sure the devs do look at them, just not on a daily basis like players might For the most part the community managers (Famine and Sil) are responsible for looking through and translating the wishlists of all 12 profs into a format that is presented periodically to the devs. Also, production plans are set in place several months in advance, so as I understand it the wishlists aren't so much something the devs come to for inspiration of what direction to take; rather when they come to a development stage that requires profession specific content they use the wishlists as a guide to what the community sees as priorities.

At least, that's how I understand the system to work. As kissy says this is a "wish" list, not a "we expect this to be implemented" list. It's also clouded by the fact that often bugs, concerns and wishes are hard to separate.
    so in other words, 1-2 years?
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

so in other words, 1-2 years?
    Only if you start now!
    Riders of the Lost Org

I was looking at the ofab armor, what about switching 1hb in for melee energy on the arms?

I'm jumping the gun a bit on this but:

- Defensive tool in PVP!
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast