Thread: Has anyone else noticed?

Angry Has anyone else noticed?

This may or may not be a new problem, since I don't have a referance prior to the latest patch, however my AoE nuking on unredeemed mobs is a little......dissapointing to put it politely.

I've calculated and average of a 65% failure rate on any AoE nukes working on these mobs, haven't checked against other mobs since the patch as of yet.

Here is what I mean by failure. The nano exectution does not fumble, I do not move before the cast time is done. I cast the nano volcanic eruption, the graphic for the little stream line from me to the mobs shows, then nothing. No dmg on the mobs, no nice little firey expanding ring, nothing. I've counted and for say 35 nukes that it took to wipe out a spawn of say 7 green unredeemed, 18 of those where failures, however within those 18 I didn't count how many where actual fumbles.

Single target nuking however works just fine. The only failure on that has been fumbles.

Can anyone confirm/repute this? Do unredeemed mobs just have uber nano resist and I should just pack up my NT bags and move on to something else?

In general all sided mobs have pretty high NR ya. And for that matter unred spiders could even resist IU just fine at higher lvls from what Atremisv told me long ago.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

They getting resisted, bump up your MC.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

When AoE'ing sided mobs, dont target those with highest NR. When you launch a aoe nuke on a target, the target will first do a check VS NR to see if the aoe effect in question lands ... THEN it will do a new check if it actually do damage (this is done for every mob in the blast radius, IF the aoe effect is not countered)

So targeting the mob with the highest NR, will lead to the most aoe-effect to go off. Target Craig-Ors, random wildlife etc instead. That way you will have the highest chance for the blast to go off. Ofc, not all mobs inside the blast will take damage, but at least the blast do go off and damage some mobs.
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs