Thread: So I Got REALLY Lucky Today...

So I Got REALLY Lucky Today...

... and managed to loot a Guardian Tank Armor from GTA, because our enf already had one, our martial artist didn't want one, and our soldier... wasn't there to begin with

Having said that, how long would a GTA last me? (75 for reanim?)
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    ... and managed to loot a Guardian Tank Armor from GTA, because our enf already had one, our martial artist didn't want one, and our soldier... wasn't there to begin with

Having said that, how long would a GTA last me? (75 for reanim?)
    Yep, 75. If you think getting a GTA is REALLY lucky, have fun in the higher zones of SL.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Yep, 75. If you think getting a GTA is REALLY lucky, have fun in the higher zones of SL.
    I'm actually looking forward to Pen/Inf/Pande Only one person in my family so far that's managed to go into those playfields... I can't wait

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

You need to check who you're talking to again

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm View Post
    You need to check who you're talking to again
    Think he means that since he knows I have never been there, I haven't had the chance to really experience the troubles I've heard metas have in higher zones.

No I mean have fun with the drop rates. camping a 220 MBC? See you in a couple months. Camping for a Sparkling Scimitar of Spetses? See you in a couple years. Really lucky isnt a GTA, really lucky is an item that people would use for more then the three hours max it takes to level from 60-75 in a decent team.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

No I mean have fun with the drop rates. camping a 220 MBC? See you in a couple months. Camping for a Sparkling Scimitar of Spetses? See you in a couple years. Really lucky isnt a GTA, really lucky is an item that people would use for more then the three hours max it takes to level from 60-75 in a decent team.
    I've camped gta for ages on multiple toons and never got it....I think he got really lucky :-D
    I got main, you got main?
    I got alts, you got alts?

GTA is totally overrated unless you're making a low lvl twink.

Imo.

More like you'll see him entering ado in a couple of years....

You don't know the leveling power of saetos ... he'll be using it for a while.
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Quote Originally Posted by Fyxi View Post
    You don't know the leveling power of saetos ... he'll be using it for a while.
    Especially as I need to raise some cash ASAP I did loot a rifle that happened to be the agent version of the Pump Trainee, so I'm hoping to get that sold and finally be able to get new pets, some decent armor, and get out there and LEVEL!!!

Leveling is overrated imo... lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by KeepaFoHiya View Post
    Leveling is overrated imo... lol jk
    Sometimes it feels like it The low levels are FUN, there is absolutely NOTHING holding you back no matter your profession pre-TL4.

After that... I've heard it's pretty much grind-grind-grind