Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feyde to Black

December 25, 29480
    Mort Field Office

The following day was a good reminder to Feyde about how important family can be. He had lost his family to Zeakke many years ago, but now that chapter had finally come to a close. Now he spends the day with his new family here at Omni-Tek, enjoying their time off from the daily grind. He's still nursing his shoulder wound, but it's been healing quickly due to the nanobots. Cylie was there now too, her newborn twin children with her… a boy in one arm and a girl in the other.

A soldier formally walked up to Feyde and handed him a note. “I was told to deliver this to you sir.”

Feyde took the note and read it to himself:

For your commendable service record, Omni-Tek hereby grants you access to additional facilities including the Shadowlands and areas/equipment better suited for fighting against threats both earthbound and alien. Congratulations on a job well done.

Omni-Tek Corp.
    Feyde smiled to himself. Looking out the window, his eyes focused on the alien ships that flew far overhead. “Yeah, I’m comin’.” he said under his breath. …and with that returned to the festivities that the rest of the day would bring.

~End of Thread~
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."

((OOC: This has been my first attempt at a rp toon, both online and in forum rp. Many thanks to the other people involved in making this storyline happen, especially Cylie and Trousers who helped me post this thread here before I had access. I've been learning some good things as we go. I would welcome anyone's comments or questions about all that's been written in this thread and the rp surrounding it. Feel free to leave your replies, and thanks for reading.))

((Bump.

This story continues in Part 2 entitled "Bravo Unit". Also watch for Part 3 called "Live by the Sword..." to begin posting on March 3, 2008! Each Part is a continuation of the previous, and it all started with this thread "Feyde to Black".

Your comments are always welcomed. It will help me improve on my writing. Thanks for reading!))
    Last edited by Feyde; Mar 5th, 2008 at 15:17:00. Reason: Added link.

((Very nice, I like to use video as a medium. Instead, if you wanna ****e it up you can use colors and pics to help submit the emotions you wan't to. ))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12