Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Atlantean] The Green Cloaks ((monthly OOC-player meetings in Reet Retreat))

December's meeting will be held Sunday, 3rd of December. 18.00 GMT.

My way of roleplaying: volunteers? My previous threat stands still...
    What makes a good player-led event: open discussion

Or something completely different...

-- /OOC --
    Great!
    (And this time I´ll atlast have time to be there and stay for the full run (not working in conjuncture as the times before)
    [So maby a little more talk from a "know it all nobody" as myself Im afraid]

Tarkhan Zora's Public Address
    And thanks to this maby the meeting wount be a 4 hour marathon this time Even though I actually find just that feature quite nice.

On another note "or something compleatly different"
    I think It´d be nice to help keanne out with some brainstorming on aditional topics.
    Not that she really need any help for that matter, to me that´s been proven with the past topics picked by her all good ones.
    I for one are really looking forward to the: What makes a good player-led event: open discussion topic.

My way of roleplaying:
    If noneother volunteers I suppose or, no I´d love to make a quick summery on this one. Feeling old at the age of 25(silly isnt it?) with 13years of roleplaying(in about every shape or form avalible ) I have from time to time reflected on this quite a bit.
    That is: I´ll summarize it in a script so I wount ramble on to much.(Im very good at mindless ranting and rambling mind u).
    ( Hell when I think about it Id really would -love- to hear Keanne talk!!)

Topics Ideas:
    mmm yea hard one..
    Have to think a bit (off to work now) and edit this post later.
    Last edited by Des; Nov 28th, 2006 at 17:34:41.
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001

Topic Ideas:

How to make the most of the CoT/BoD/NCC (without adding to Arks workload or unrealistic requests from Funcom or the community)?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Logfile of the meeting can be found on AO-Universe:
    Clicky clicky
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Next meeting will be at 7th of January 2007, 18.00 GMT in Reets

The topics will include:

How to make the most of the Omni-Tek Board of Director's meetings.

How to make the Omni-Tek Board of Director's meetings more appealing for wider group of players. ARK Events team may be sending a representative to the meeting, thus providing insight from their point of view, too.

More to come... perhaps. Someone might want to advertise this to Rimor, too, if we are getting an event-ark to chat with us.

What if... I come... in... red?
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
    It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln.

My AO movie: Anarchy Online: From my eyes
    My AO movie: Anarchy Online: From my eyes II

Main: Brunte - Enforcer - RK 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunte View Post
    What if... I come... in... red?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keanne View Post
    The green cloak stand for agreed mark of being OOC, wearing a green cloak which is neither universal sign nor mandatory for the meetings.
    That should clear it, joke or not.

Beware! The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!

Hmm I might go pick a purple cloak.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
    It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln.

My AO movie: Anarchy Online: From my eyes
    My AO movie: Anarchy Online: From my eyes II

Main: Brunte - Enforcer - RK 1.

I think we should have an OOC meeting where *everybody* comes as a trox in a thong, and we all run dance loops. I mean, heck, it's OOC, we're basically paying attention to the chat window part anyway, right?

Of course, the next step in THAT direction would be to do it in front of Borealis Fair Trade, on a private channel.

Who, me? Evil? Nahhhh.

It's 2007 and this years first meeting takes place in next sunday (7th of January, 18.00 GMT), and this time information about the meeting has been passed to Rimor Buzz, as BoD-meeting takes place in both dimensions, and as such, the topic may be of interest for players in Rimor too.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=477439

Q.Q WTB "Get Outta Work 1hr Early" card. pst
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

WTB a computer that can handle AO ..yay for beeing back on an old Computer cause the new one decides to celebrate the new year with a bang
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Nice scheduling

That is at the same time as the CoT meeting on Rk1. As some of us will be involved in the CoT meeting. I once again have to say nice timing on the part of the greencoats.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

actually, the CoT meeting day was wrong. it's my fault.

I put 7th of saturday, when saturday is the 6th. Someone on rimor saw it and pointed it out to me recently. oopsie.

I'd like to suggest some ground rules for today's topic if that's okay.

1. Let's try to keep it positive. We may well have to examine apects of the CoT/BoD which are not working too well, but it's no reason to get carried away with the negativity.

2. Anything that involves game mechanics changes should be out of scope. The Ark Event team do not have the power to deliver these kind of changes. (*)

3. Anything we suggest must not place additional demands on Ark Event team's time as they are already stretched.

(*) If we want to, we can schedule a Greencoat meeting some other time to draw up a list of roleplaying inspired suggested games changes to submit to FC. But that is a huge topic in its own right.

And by the way, it's today!

RE: ( * ) other times idea.

While as great as that is, it would cause alot of multiple agendas I am afraid. Rather I would like to see the meeting remain stable but have those leading/ guiding the meetings be available at different times to listen to ideas and concerns of those unable to attend. More of sorts similar to study group time where the meeting is held and leaders stick around to discuss how to go about applying the meetings suggestions and yet still allow others to drop by and listen in to the discussion and get a feel to what is going on and ask questions, as well as possibly voicing concerns.

-or- have a character standing in there spamming in vicinity or through whispers the summary of the meeting, key issues/ points discussed as well as the condensed discussion; all with the use of a continuous script. IE "in regards to connecting with roleplayers , the use of channel42 was mentioned and establishing a specific thread on AO forums was also discussed for info see the post : <link here>
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Sorry, I think I was not very clear. I did not mean change the time for the Greencoat meeting, I meant save that topic for another day.

Am starting to think I am cursed at these things. Sleeping through one and catching the last couple of minutes. Being out of the country and missing another two. And now suffering a power cut as soon as I make it to one. What is it with these meetings? someones got an anti-Nya field set up or something?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

...uhh.....no *hides her banner*
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast