Thread: A Message to the Anti-Booster Crusaders

Thumbs down A Message to the Anti-Booster Crusaders

So,

You are all riled up about paying $20 for a booster pack. "it's not the money, it's the principle" you say.

All I can say is, you are full of ****! Most of you most likely have no concept of the word. You are porbably just bummed out that you will have to spend your allowance on a game instead of that new Kid Rock CD.

Listen, I am a pretty laid back person, but you people just kill me. You act like people do at a free buffet. You know what I am talking about. Put free food in front of people and they stampede over people to get their free food. You want something for nothing...period.

I do not even want to hear how your $12 a month entitles you to all improvements in the game. Do you realize how much content Funcom has added since the beginning?

I have heard all of your arguments as to why you think this booster is unfair. Let me clue you into something here (listen carefully now): You DO NOT have to purchase this booster pack.

*GASP* That is correct. If you are too darn cheap to plunk down $20 for a game that you most likely spend way too much time in, then don't. Pretty simple, eh?

You act as though Funcom owes you something more than they do. They obviously realized their original strategy around PvP wasn't working, so they developed a new way to handle it. That time to develop a better solution cost them money, so they need to recoup those expenses.

Whatever, you will continue to complain no matter what I say. So, go ahead with your boycotts and strikes. It must make you feel very good to play the martyrs.

Too true

The moaners will always moan though, the always know better, they always have vast amounts of experience in a relevant industry and of course could make a better game then Funcom hands down . . .

$20 isn't too much to pay at all. I'll be getting it as soon as it's available

Agree 100%

Kloe you took the words right out of my mouth. Sometimes I wish people would look at the big picture, instead they perfer to ***** and whine about how they are being taken advantage of.

Lightbulb *cough*

Sorry, but even though I guess this is pretty much in defense of Funcom, it's still more or less a request for a flame war.

Closing the thread. Please keep it cool, no matter your opinion on the booster pack.