Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarchy Arcanum launches

Yes

Yes, this is true - we are evil Omni bastiches.

"Gr" << see? really evil we are!

So yes, we did start off with the Clan/Neutral human mobs, because that was the easiest part to start with. As we say on the site, we would be only too glad to have contributions sent to us regarding this (we are quite aware of that a lot of things are missing in that particular guide, but we had to start somewhere) so if you do have the names of more NPC mobs, we'd be glad to hear from you =)

As for different series, this is true as well, the series within the different classes do exist.

However - regarding the outdoors camps, it works a bit different. You might have noticed that if you attack, say.. a Seasoned Smurglepurgle, a Veteran Smurglepurgle joins in as well. The very same goes for other stuff also, as I'm sure you know
    Veterans bands with Veterans, Series bands with series, and so on, so its really a matter of identifying which mob belongs to which series, which we are actually discussing right now whether to do or not, that might be interesting as well, going around aggroing stuff just to see how fast I can die (yes, I'm Ellusions little guinea pig when it comes to mobs, it works like this:

Ellusion : "Hey, T - get over there by that Sand Mantis Hive Guardian for a snapshot"
    Twicer : "Are you crazy? I'll die!"
    Ellusion : "Dont be such a wuzz! Now get over there and.."
    Twicer : "I told you I would die!"
    Ellusion : "Dammit - Why do you have to be nanomage?!")

No, not really - it might happen though - we might just do that, thank you for bringing it up =)
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

I've edited the original post with updates to the site.

Is this a good way to let you know about new material?
    Would a separate thread just announcing new stuff work?
    Do you even want me to clog up the msg board with this? =)

Cheers,
    Ellusion

shameless

selfbump =)
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live

Thanks for all the kind words, we really appreciate it.

New updates for 24. August in the original post.

Cheers,
    Ellusion

Goody looking site..

easy to go trough and easy to find stuff that you alrdy have posted...

Keep up the good work

/me bows

ooff =)

after a lazy sunday, we updated again, as you will see if you read the editing on the original post.

I'd like to take this moment and thank all of you that already has contributed to the site, its really starting to shape up rather nicely, and with continuous work on it, updating every day, we hope to bring you everything you've ever wanted to know about AO..

Ok, maybe not the exact physionomy of a Leet, about how it can walk without having any arms (let alone jump) but a lot of other things! And beware too, soon we're going to hit the bars, for our own reasons, and I think you will like the results of that...
    Anarchy Arcanum

Live

anarchyarcanum roxx0rz. 'nuff said.
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

awww

Since Ellusion isnt online to update the original post, I'll write down here what we did today..
    Please do visit us and if you want to contribute, thats great =)

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com

..updated with a new production - this time Emergency Treatment Labs

..more spelelling erors detected

Apart from that we're hard at work doing other things, so while you are reading up on the little gadgets and trinkets that can be created, and about the quest for Living Cyborg armor or the rest of the site, we're sorting text-files, extracting information from the local bars, visiting places we never thought we'd go, deleting files off our hard drives.. wait. No. I didnt just... uhoh..

*goes and writes up that deleted guide again*

Have a great time out there!
    Anarchy Arcanum

Live

Just updated the list of features added lately, in the orginal post.

Cheers,
    Ellusion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12