Thread: Upcoming absence of the ever-so popular Playboyfixer

Cool Upcoming absence of the ever-so popular Playboyfixer

As some of you might have heard, starting from monday I'll be gone from Rubi-Ka for a couple of months.

This is cause I'm going off-planet to Toh'mana, a relaxation planet with nice weather, where beautiful women massage and pamper their guests with everything they ask for.

Having made large profits recently, I decided it was time for me to give myself a well-deserved long vacation

The fast inter-planet shuttle will be leaving monday around 11 AM RST, it will be a long voyage there since Rubi-Ka is far away from any other planet

As of such, I have no exact idea when I will be back on Rubi-Ka, so I wish you all well during my absence

(( since alot of people seem so sad about my departure, i will be back on AO in a couple of months, just moving and getting married and so on ))
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Sep 30th, 2006 at 23:49:24.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

SCORE!!!

Now i can make fortunes, ALONE, by selling those talking Volcatius kung-fu dolls!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

You really considered the kid your rival, Juju?

Can't you just leave already? Rubi-ka will be a better place without you.

((Probably too early..so congrats on the wedding in advance ))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Good Luck.

((congrats on getting married....get insurance, wives tend to annoy a husband to death))
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

gl on marriage man.

hope we see u soon.

Gl on your trip [have fun with all that.. grats!]

Good luck

Enjoy your vacation trip my friend and when you come back lets give the unredeemed some more one way trips to he Source.

((Congrats man and good luck))
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Good luck with the marriage and have a nice time

I think I've been there before. Lovely place indeed, though one million a day is nothing there. Oh and do bring back a bottle of their absynthe please?

[ Good luck getting married mate, will miss you ]